Official week 16 thread
Texans vs Colts tonight.. I got the Texans by 14.
This game will be very close
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Probably not
Game will be extremely boring. Colts should have been removed from every primetime game as soon as it was announced Peyton was out for the year.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Probably not hey? Lol. Told ya
Yeah I'm a piece of shit
a little harsh i'd say
#!

oh lawdy
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Here's what I find funny: Lions and Bills beat KC by a total score of 89-10 in weeks one and two, and this week KC needs them both to win in order to go to the playoffs.

Alright Fuzz n' Fro, put a call in to your boys and tell em' to get it, Chiefs need this!
[Image: hellboy_wallpaper_3_by_spitfire666xxxxx-d31h4bk.jpg]
If the Bills can put up 20, they'll win.

I doubt they can manage that though.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
first team in NFL history with 1 win to beat a team with 10 wins, I take it the Colts don't really want Luck then? now tied with Minnesota for the worst record
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

And the Rams. And the Rams have the best shot at remaining at 2 wins since they finish out against the Steelers and 9ers, both of which should have an easy time winning even resting their starters. Minny has games at Washington and then home vs. Da Bears, both winnable games. And Indy has Jax next week, who have nothing going for them except MoJo.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Not sure why either the Rams or Minny would need Luck. QB is the least of either's concern.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
oh yeah I forgot about the Rams, I thought they had 3 wins for some reason. my bad
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

Rams don't need a QB but they sure could use the extra draft picks sure to be included in any trade they made with a team that wants Luck enough to move up for him.
Charlie Batch is to start for the Steelers this weekend. While he's a proven veteran, he looked really rusty to end that first half on MNF. I hope that there will be a Dennis Dixon sighting at some point during these last two games.

This quote made me giggle a bit as the picture I created in my head was awesome.

Quote:Batch has been around since Bill Clinton was president. Amazing. Think about all the hyper talented QB's that have come & gone in that time. There's ol' Charlie...just swimmin' along like a sea turtle.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

(12-23-2011, 11:54 PM)Яob² Wrote: Charlie Batch is to start for the Steelers this weekend. While he's a proven veteran, he looked really rusty to end that first half on MNF. I hope that there will be a Dennis Dixon sighting at some point during these last two games.

This quote made me giggle a bit as the picture I created in my head was awesome.

Quote:Batch has been around since Bill Clinton was president. Amazing. Think about all the hyper talented QB's that have come & gone in that time. There's ol' Charlie...just swimmin' along like a sea turtle.

That quote literally made me bust out in raucous laughter. LOL
anyone know a good site for free nfl streaming?
[Image: niceoutdoor.jpg]
Webb! Oh wait it's just the Browns...
Wow Rayner. A 31 yarder shanked? Fuzz, I hate to think you may have been right in thinking the Bills will find a way to fuck this up Frown
(12-24-2011, 01:08 PM)Funktastic Wrote: anyone know a good site for free nfl streaming?

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Holy shit! Jerome Simpson just got himself a sports center top play.

(12-24-2011, 02:12 PM)WhoDey Wrote: Holy shit! Jerome Simpson just got himself a sports center top play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQ5VCQ6HCc

Yeah, that shit was nuts.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
Anyone else see Stevie Wonder driving the cart with Adrian Peterson?
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
browns lost...no surprise there LOL

although, it was getting iffy there for like 2 minutes :p
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
(12-23-2011, 03:46 PM)peachfuzz Wrote: If the Bills can put up 20, they'll win.

I doubt they can manage that though.

Crow, meet mouth.
Sorry you had to sacrifice draft position for KC to blow it the way they did. With this schedule 6 wins should be considered a fucking miracle.
In my championship game in my work league I'm coasting to a victory and what happens? My qb is knocked out in the first series. Romo may just cost me bragging rights. Frown
(12-24-2011, 05:20 PM)Void Wrote: Sorry you had to sacrifice draft position for KC to blow it the way they did. With this schedule 6 wins should be considered a fucking miracle.

As if that would help. I don't care so much aboit draft picks. Hell, the bills have had one of the best average pick for the last decade, and that hadn't helped them whatsoever.
(12-24-2011, 02:12 PM)WhoDey Wrote: Holy shit! Jerome Simpson just got himself a sports center top play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQ5VCQ6HCc

Play of the year holy fuck.
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]