Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Getting to know Obsidian
1.) You seem like you know your metal, and have said yourself that "no one can out-metal you". What 5-10 bands do you consider to be the end-all, be-all of metal?

2.) So you live in Ohio, like so many others here do. What part of Ohio do you live in, and how much does it suck? If you could change only one of the many flaws that your state has, which one would it be?

3.) If you were a sheep, would you fuck another sheep?

4.) If you could take 5 characters from any source of fiction and make them real people, which ones would they be?

5.) Approximately how many asses have you kicked in the past ten years?

6.) What made you decide to switch back to your old name instead of continuing the Angleslam gimmick that nobody seemed to get?

7.) Do you think Kurt Angle would fare well in MMA?

8.) What generalized group of people disgusts you the most?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

do you still have the buckeyes jacket from your 'secret santa' many moons ago? Wink
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar in an MMA fight, who wins?

Thoughts on Urban Meyer being your new head coach?
Thanks guys. I should be home in an hour or so to answer these.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Oh, bullshit. We all know you pre-screened your questions via PM last week and have all your answers already typed up. Don't make us wait! LOL
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 3 users Like Enon's post
What was it like working on Fallout 3: New Vegas? Can you give us any hints as to what to expect from the new South Park RPG?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Remember when I told you Megatron would be the preseason #1 ranked WR for fantasy in 2012?

Are you gonna pass on him next season because those assholes didn't throw him the ball in week one of the fantasy playoffs?

You say you visit Detroit for concerts, which venues have you been to?

I wish the michigan football team would've given Rich Rod another year or four. Thoughts on where that powderpuff program is headed under grady poke?

Who do you think will be playing in the Super Bowl this year?

If you got to pick any musician from any time in history to spend the day with, who would it be?

Do you play any instruments?
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Would you ever leave a WWE PPV early with the Main event being CM Punk vs Del Rio bs Miz?
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
1.) You seem like you know your metal, and have said yourself that "no one can out-metal you". What 5-10 bands do you consider to be the end-all, be-all of metal?

That's a hypothetical question. Reason being=it's like asking me the be-all, end-all to football players. There are about 100 that I could name off that could be an acceptable answer. Same thing goes for metal. I could name off the Big 4 just like any one else and any one of them would be acceptable. I think to answer that, you kind of have to dig back to the innovators.

1. Black Sabbath clearly. So many styles of heavy metal came about because of them.
2. Venom. Not sure why a lot of people call them Black Metal (I assume because they have a song/album called Black Metal and that helped coin the genre). In reality, they are one of the early innovators of thrash/death and a lot of some of the more popular thrash metal bands came along shortly after them (Slayer were WIDELY influenced by them).
3. Motorhead. You simply can't have speed metal without them. If you look at the era they came from as well as their location they were mixed in with the Punk movement in the UK. They are also a large part of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal. Without them and Sabbath, you probably wouldn't have heard bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Diamond Head;etc.
4. Iron Maiden. In my opinion, they are the greatest heavy metal band to ever exist and they define the reason why people love Heavy Metal. First, you can't find a single bad album they have ever put out. Second, in an era where there are a billion categories and sub-categories they remain in their own. Third, they still remain far and above 95% of heavy metal that has ever been out in terms of musicianship, song-writing and overall quality.
5. Mayhem. While most bands write dark lyrics and perform shock rock shows, these guys LIVE(D) the lifestyle. I don't wanna go into too much detail about them but long story short: Their ex-vocalist killed himself, the guitarist was killed by one of the other members of the band, one of their original members is banned from the U.S. for bring a real severed pig's head on stage during on of their shows and the members are all legit satanic. Despite the controversy, they also helped to bring the popularity of Black metal and Norwegian metal to the U.S.
6. Slayer. This is an obvious. Whenever the phrase metal is brought up, what is the one band that is most commonly associated with it? Answer: Slayer. Brian Poseihn constantly jokes about this but it's damn true for anyone who has ever been a metalhead at any point in their life. When you start with metal and you start with something that's gonna kick your ass no matter what specific style you prefer, 9 times out of 10 you're gonna start off with some Slayer. That's just how it is.
7. Judas Priest. One of the other innovators of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal and just an astounding resume really from top to bottom. I mean, what haven't these guys done in their career? They've been around now well over 40 years, were the first metal band to have duel guitar solos and if you listen to the album "Ram it Down" you can really hear where a lot of progressive metal came from. Halford also set the barrier for the high-pitched singing that you constantly hear in metal.
8. Alice Cooper. Really he should be higher on this list because he is the U.S.'s version of Black Sabbath. The man/band innovated not only Shock Rock but the ground work for being what metal is from the lyrics to the clothes to the style to even the stage show. He was the anti-grain before anyone else really knew exactly how far it would go. Even at age 63, he still puts on some of the most prolific metal shows you'll ever see with a lot of the same antics and effects as he has done for many many years (aside from the obvious illegal ones). If there would have ever been a band that metalheads should be happy to see in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame not named Sabbath, Alice Cooper is the clear answer.
9. Dio. I'm not talking about just the vocalist here but for everything that the man accomplished throughout the course of his career from being Ozzy's successor in Black Sabbath to his work with Rainbow to his extremely successful solo career you could never ask for anything more than just 1 man to do. He also gave metalheads the horns \m/ \m/ that we see thrown up whenever we watch a heavy metal video or attend a concert. In fact, it's so significant to him that whenever anyone even says his name it's almost a much that you curl your arm, tuck down your middle/ring finger, place your thumb over them so only your index and pinky are exposed just to pay homage to the legend. IMO, it also may be the most unfortunate loss for metalheads next to Dimebag Darrell.
10. Pantera. I had to throw them in somewhere just because. This is another one that is right there with Slayer who when you talk about metal they simply have to be brought up. While their existence wasn't as long as you would have hoped for, their legacy will be until the end of time. In an era where Grunge rock began to rise and we had gone through the Hair Metal era, it was them along with Sepultura who really saved Heavy metal in the 90s with their "Fuck you" attitude and aggression. Even now, so many of the newer metal popular metal bands regardless of their style have at one point listened to a Pantera album and most likely incorporated something of it into their own work.

2.) So you live in Ohio, like so many others here do. What part of Ohio do you live in, and how much does it suck? If you could change only one of the many flaws that your state has, which one would it be?

I really like living here. I'm not sure why everyone has such a problem with it. Granted, there are better states for sure but for the things I enjoy most in life it's perfect for me. I live in Columbus which is right in the Center of the state and also happens to be the capital. Everyone who knows me knows that Ohio State is my all-time favorite football team and I happen to live 2 blocks down from where they play and I attend every home game when I have the opportunity. Also, I'm roughly 2-3 hours away from multiple big cities and one of my biggest hobbies is attending metal concerts so if there is a show that I want to see I am never shit out of luck on missing out on it. I also always liked the college atmosphere and as long as I've been here I have never not felt connected to it. If there's anything I would change, it would be the weather. With maybe the South's weather, I would have no reason to ever want to leave here.

3.) If you were a sheep, would you fuck another sheep?
Depends. Did the other sheep have a vagina? Could the other sheep handle a lot of beer? Would the other sheep be up for a 3-some even if it was a goat? Does it like anal?

4.) If you could take 5 characters from any source of fiction and make them real people, which ones would they be?

1. Darth Vader
2. The Joker (Heath Ledger version)
3. Beavis and Butthead
4. Leatherface
5. Whore from Heavy Metal

5.) Approximately how many asses have you kicked in the past ten years?
Aside from wrestling matches when I was in high school and some fantasy football, none. Not much of a violent guy here. I broke up a couple of fights when I was working at a bar several years ago but I wouldn't classify that as kicking someone's ass.

6.) What made you decide to switch back to your old name instead of continuing the Angleslam gimmick that nobody seemed to get?
Truthfully, Angleslam just seemed way too pro-wrestling based. I'm a guy that likes a lot more than just pro-wrestling and Obsidian was my nickname on some of the other message boards that I use to be on. I feel like with Obsidian I'm just a lot more general than Angleslam where you look at it and say "Oh this is just a wrestling geek". Also, Obsidian has a bigger dick than Angleslam. Fuckin steroids.

7.) Do you think Kurt Angle would fare well in MMA?
Not a chance. He's 43 years old with a neck that can barely stay together. Hell, I'm not sure how the Olympic thing will even go for him. In UFC, there is just way too much good and experienced competition from top to bottom. I'm not even sure there is a weight class that he would succeed at. I say this because you have fighters who were top dogs in their previous company that come into UFC and get a reality check as quick as they walked through the door. I don't think people realize just the level of talent in UFC these days. It's easy to look at a great athlete and think "They would make a great MMA fighter". It takes a lot more than just being a great boxer, wrestler, kickboxer; etc to survive in the sport.

8.) What generalized group of people disgusts you the most?

Lots but 2 kinds stand out to me the most

A. ROHbots (wrestling nerds will get this). They are almost impossible to talk wrestling with because they think they know it all because they follow a bunch of indies that nobody else knows about and think they are the Gods of wrestling just because they put on 60 minute matches every night and have out of this world athleticism. It takes a lot more than that to be a great wrestler and character is a big part of that. A lot of the ROH marks don't seem to understand that and think that because a wrestler does a billion flips that they are the next Shawn Michaels. Funny thing is: if you ask them anything about Mid-South wrestling or any earlier organization they get clueless and have no point how to respond.
B. Hardcore kids. Yeah..if you're going to get into a mosh pit then fucking mosh. Don't stand out in the middle of the floor demonstrating Taekwondo and shadow boxing. Most of the people there came to the show for the band, not casting for the next Jet Li film. Also, don't even bother trying to talk metal with them. Most of them probably won't know what you're talking about unless it has some breakdown mid-way through the song.

do you still have the buckeyes jacket from your 'secret santa' many moons ago?
Yes sir I do! I wish you were an OSU fan. I would gladly welcome you to come to Columbus and join Fuzz and I for a game some time!

Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar in an MMA fight, who wins?
Vince McMahon

Thoughts on Urban Meyer being your new head coach?
Love it! I knew the day Tressel was out he would be our next coach.

The Urban hiring is a little more personal to me because my Dad and his brothers/sisters are all from Asthabula where Urban is from. My Uncle sponsors a lot of local sports throughout Asthabula and will invite the teams and their coaches over to his place after tournaments and such. Urban has been over there several times along with his nephew and his daughters. He gets along with my Uncle so well even to the point that he has hired him before to do some residential plumbing work for him and some of his family.

From a recruiting stand point, here is what our recruiting looks like so far for next year:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiti...iostate-33

As you can see, 4 of the top 10 defensive linemen along with a stud RB. Rumor has it that we are also looking at the #1 QB of 2013 along with several other stand-out LB's. FSU better hope they can hold on to Winston. I was reading that he is now considering de-committing and going to OSU just because of Urban.
Mark Stoops is staying so we will continue to have the #1 Defense, Barry Sanders JR may be coming to town. 2013 is still part of OSU's sanctioning from a bowl game right? Not picking... Just asking.

Also...
Thoughts on the possibility of University of Miami losing their football program for a few years? (pending their NCAA/FBI investigation)
What was it like working on Fallout 3: New Vegas? Can you give us any hints as to what to expect from the new South Park RPG?

No clue about any of this. I'm not a gamer. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Lloyd?

Remember when I told you Megatron would be the preseason #1 ranked WR for fantasy in 2012?

Sure do. Glad that he could finally show up after I had already been eliminated in 2 of my leagues!

Are you gonna pass on him next season because those assholes didn't throw him the ball in week one of the fantasy playoffs?

Depends who is available. I'll definitely take him over Andre Johnson. Fuck a 1st round WR who you never know is gonna play or not.

You say you visit Detroit for concerts, which venues have you been to?

DTE Energy Center, Magic Stick and State Theater are the only ones. Haven't been to Harpos though I plan to one day. I may go up there February 9th for the Megadeth/Motorhead show at the Palace.

I wish the michigan football team would've given Rich Rod another year or four. Thoughts on where that powderpuff program is headed under grady poke?

Hoke was hands down the best fit for that program and as much as I dislike Michigan, I'm happy they are actually coming to sense of being a winning program again. I like beating them as much as the next OSU fan does but during the Rich Rod era it just didn't feel as special. It was almost like beating up Indiana or some other lowly team. I think that he really fits the mold of what they are looking for in a head coach and part of that was being there throughout the Lloyd Carr/Schembechler AD era. I wouldn't be too happy with OSU hiring a Big East coach either so I know how their fans felt.

Who do you think will be playing in the Super Bowl this year?

Packers/Ravens

If you got to pick any musician from any time in history to spend the day with, who would it be?

Ronnie James Dio. Seemed like not only a knowledgeable person but the nicest guy to be around. Really loved his fans.

Do you play any instruments?

Played guitar for many years but can't so much any more because my arthritis that I've had since childhood simply hasn't gotten better Frown
Haha@ Vince McMahon. Good answer

How does it feel knowing you weaseled and cheated your way into the gtk thread? LOL

are you voting Obama next election?

Whose side are you on, Bret or Vince?

Worst experience of your life?

Most disgusting moment of your life?

How much could a wood chuck chuck if you had a gun to it's fucking head?
(12-21-2011, 02:20 PM)Dangish Wrote: Mark Stoops is staying so we will continue to have the #1 Defense, Barry Sanders JR may be coming to town. 2013 is still part of OSU's sanctioning from a bowl game right? Not picking... Just asking.

Yes it is. I was upset with it at first considering that our AD Gene Smith just should have forfeited this year's bowl game (I mean really? We went 6-6 and that deserves being rewarded with a trip to Florida?). Now thinking about it, I'm not too upset because that will allow more of our freshman to be red-shirted and it will allow a year for Urban to adjust the offense to what will work. Thus when the following season happens, we will have a much more experienced team that can potentially compete for the Big Ten Championship and possibly even further.

Quote:Also...Thoughts on the possibility of University of Miami losing their football program for a few years? (pending their NCAA/FBI investigation)

Their situation makes OSU's look like a misdemeanor. Not saying what OSU did was right but look at it like this: 1 year of several seniors trading memorabilia that they received from the NCAA to get their football numbers tattooed on them vs. 10 years of drug dealing, soliciting prostitution, money laundering and multiple improper benefits infractions. Yet, OSU gets grilled because they've been the more recent successful team. If Miami gets the death penalty, well-deserved. I have no sympathy at all for that.

When you fantasize about rape, who is usually on the receiving end of it?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(12-21-2011, 02:29 PM)Brandon Wrote: How does it feel knowing you weaseled and cheated your way into the gtk thread? LOL

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Quote:are you voting Obama next election?

I'm not much for politics but if he's the best option then fine.

Quote:Whose side are you on, Bret or Vince?

Bret's my favorite wrestler of all-time and I tend to back him up on just about everything. Fuck Vince.

Quote:Worst experience of your life?

Losing my best friend in 2007

Quote:Most disgusting moment of your life?

Fucked this one broad who I found out 2 of my good friends fucked the week before.

Quote:How much could a wood chuck chuck if you had a gun to it's fucking head?

As much as it could before I pulled the trigger. Stupid fucking chucks!
(12-21-2011, 02:31 PM)That Guy Wrote: When you fantasize about rape, who is usually on the receiving end of it?

Me. I have this fantasy that I'm in the movie Machete and I'm in the scene where Michelle Rodriguez pins him to the bed and I start trying to helplessly escape and then she just tells me to shut the fuck up right before she pulls out my cock and sucks it like it contains the last line of coke on earth.
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
(12-21-2011, 01:49 PM)Dangish Wrote: Would you ever leave a WWE PPV early with the Main event being CM Punk vs Del Rio bs Miz?

Just caught this one. Sorry for the late response.

Only if I felt I was on the wrong side of town and leaving early would be better than following the thousands of people out of the arena at the same time thus more than likely decreasing my chances of getting mugged Frown
1. Any siblings? Close loving family or no

2. Favorite restaurant/food they serve there

3. Are you really as interested in others sex life/masterbation as it seems

4. Have you ever went on a tour bus or backstage and lost some admiration for the band after seeing or hearing something you didn't like

5. Ever sacrifice your own morals for personal gain.. was it worth it

6. if you wake up one day to no electrity what do you do? Still nothing working 5 days later...at this point rumors are spreading end of the world/under attack..10 days still nothing..by now it's fight or flight.. do you wait it out or loot/rob/kill to take care of your family/yourself

7. You find out your favorite band is not only lip synch but they also use dat tapes and all the instruments aren't being played live either.. still awesome or no

8. Now that your in the working world was college worth it..would you do it again.. change of major or exact same path
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
(12-21-2011, 05:26 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: 1. Any siblings? Close loving family or no

I have a half-brother who barely speaks to us but the rest of my family is pretty close.

Quote:2. Favorite restaurant/food they serve there

This Japanese Steakhouse in town called "Shi Chi's". It's the most amazing Japanese food you'll ever have in your life. They also make the best egg yolk sauce for the scallops, shrimp and chicken.

Quote:3. Are you really as interested in others sex life/masterbation as it seems

Let me answer that with a question of my own: Have you fapped yet today?

Quote:4. Have you ever went on a tour bus or backstage and lost some admiration for the band after seeing or hearing something you didn't like

I'm not much for meeting rockstars though I've met a ton just through my friends and such but one that I met that does stand out as he was an asshole was Burton C. Bell of Fear Factory. Didn't change at all the way I feel about them because I love their music and always will but it just made me look at him with an eye roll because if it weren't for Dino that band would have never made anything worth listening to in the first place.

Quote:5. Ever sacrifice your own morals for personal gain.. was it worth it

In 2006, I made up a story about how my ex girlfriend committed suicide just so I could have sex with this one whore. Was totally worth it because she let me cum on her face.

Quote:6. if you wake up one day to no electrity what do you do? Still nothing working 5 days later...at this point rumors are spreading end of the world/under attack..10 days still nothing..by now it's fight or flight.. do you wait it out or loot/rob/kill to take care of your family/yourself

I take the last of my beer, drink it and since the world's gonna end any way, I go over to Ohio State as fast as I can and ask the first random hot girl that I see if she would like to drop her pants and have sex with me on the oval of the Ohio State logo.

Quote:7. You find out your favorite band is not only lip synch but they also use dat tapes and all the instruments aren't being played live either.. still awesome or no

I'm not sure this could really happen to a metal band but if it did I would most likely laugh just because it would remind me of the movie "The Rocker" way too much.

Quote:8. Now that your in the working world was college worth it..would you do it again.. change of major or exact same path

Interesting question.

I loved the experience of college and some of the classes that I was able to take that I looked back and wished I could have taken them over and over again. The GEC requirements sucked but once I got into the 500-level classes, I began having a lot more fun. If there would have been anything as far as major wise I would have changed I would have stuck with Journalism but my freshman year I dicked around way too much and even ended up dropping out for 6 months before I went back. Would I do it all over again? Yes, only this time I probably would have put forth more effort in the beginning than I did because dropping out really set me back a lot and fucked up my GPA to the point that even when I was doing well I couldn't get accepted into the School of Journalism (which would have been a long shot any way but I think I would have had a much better chance).

I'm bored. Give me some more questions to answer already!
Won't you be my neighbor?
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Only if you agree to share your booze and food with me and on the weekends we have to have roman candle wars through our windows.
(12-22-2011, 02:50 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Only if you agree to share your booze and food with me and on the weekends we have to have roman candle wars through our windows.

I say we both throw in on a grilling and liquor party every paycheck! Halfsies!
And bottle rockets > Roman Candles
Fuck yeah!

It sucks that out of everywhere I've lived I've never really had a neighbor that I was cool enough with that I could just get together on the weekends, grill out, watch some football, drink some beer and do something stupid with. Most people where I live now just keep to themselves. Kinda sucks.
My buddy Ronnie used to live beside us when I lived in Indiana.. We would do that EVERY weekend, everyone pitch in food to grill and liquor, etc, etc Wink

It was the shit. Frown
What is the coolest thing you've done with your neighbors?
How come not that many people are posting in this thread asking questions?

What do you think about Christmas?

Have you ever played Runescape? [Image: Dance.gif]

Did it surprise you when Malice101 was a st-st-st-stuttering kind of guy when you first met him?

That ICP show that we went together with, was the shit, wasn't it buddy!?[Image: 30706_1324684075928_1195674727_30783646_4205779_n.jpg]

What do you think of this picture my buddy drew of Dimebag? [Image: 30933_127343323948868_100000196028446_35...2669_n.jpg]

If you had to fight someone in the MMA, who would you fight? What about the WWE?
(12-23-2011, 02:16 AM)JDS Wrote: How come not that many people are posting in this thread asking questions?

Probably because I don't come out to the main forum very often. Most of the people who did ask stuff know me from the sports/wrestling forum.

Quote:What do you think about Christmas?

Like: the fact that I get to see my family once a year, I can get time off of work, I can eat some good food, that I get to see others enjoy the gifts that I brought for them, I may potentially get some of the hard earned spending money back
Hate: The way that people act about it, the fact that we can't say "Merry Christmas" any more, The feeling of constantly being rushed through shit, Opening up my credit card statement and just shuddering, When I feel like I haven't bought/done enough

Quote:Have you ever played Runescape? [Image: Dance.gif]

Nope. Not much of a gamer.

Quote:Did it surprise you when Malice101 was a st-st-st-stuttering kind of guy when you first met him?

A couple of people told me that he had that problem so not really. I still love Malice to death despite that we don't talk as much as we use to. Over the summer, I tried to get together with him while I was in Pittsburgh but our schedules were conflicting (before anyone pulls the Cheeba card, she was the first one I talked to and did say that she wants to meet up with us in downtown Pitt).

Quote:That ICP show that we went together with, was the shit, wasn't it buddy!?[Image: 30706_1324684075928_1195674727_30783646_4205779_n.jpg]

Yes it fucking was! Probably one of the best "board meet-ups" in the history of SFU. I miss the shit out of Tad now Frown

Quote:What do you think of this picture my buddy drew of Dimebag? [Image: 30933_127343323948868_100000196028446_35...2669_n.jpg]

Not bad

Quote:If you had to fight someone in the MMA, who would you fight? What about the WWE?

MMA: Tito Ortiz (it would have to be the easiest win)
WWE: Vince McMahon for ruining professional wrestling
(12-22-2011, 03:03 PM)JDS Wrote: What is the coolest thing you've done with your neighbors?

Drank a couple of beers with one that use to live next door to me

I use to have this one chick who lived in the unit above mine who was loud as fuck when she got laid and kind of sounded like a flock of geese *AWW AWW AWW AWW AWW AWW AWW AWW*. One night I was trying to sleep and the shit kept me awake so I took a broom, knocked on the ceiling and yelled "Either gag yourself, cum already or finish part 2 at his place". Also, one time I turned on a porn and cranked the speakers up as loud as I could. I think they got the hint.
I would have bought a ballgag and hung it on their doorknob.

I live in a house and the neighboring house right next to us has its bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room windows lined up with ours, with just like 10 feet of alley separating the two of us and they always have the windows open. So not only when they have sex do you hear the whole thing but also when they go to the bathroom, talk on the phone, bitch at each other, etc. They make me laugh because they are one of those couples always fighting right before and right after they have sex. Just the other day I was laying in bed and after they have sex I hear her tell him "OK, you got your dick wet time to be an asshole again" and I burst out laughing. I know they heard me laughing too, they probably think I have my ear to the window or something LOL. Fucking city living and its cramped quarters...
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
Listening to others business is great. The problem is when it happens to you.

For instance, one day I was masturbating and I hadn't done it several days up to that point. I didn't think my neighbor was home at the time so I thought nothing of it. So I drop my pants, load the movie I wanna watch and start fucking myself like I forgot to pay my bills. Of course since it had been several days, it's gonna feel pretty damn good to bust. So I get ready to nut and I stand up and yell "AWWW JESUS CHRIST FUCK YEAH!!!!" and bring the Peter North fury.

Suddenly, I hear really loud laughing upstairs. Yeah..not my best moment Blank