Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Getting to know That Guy
Cincinnati rules but the cops there are douchebags
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I think the only thing I actually liked about Ohio wasn't even in Ohio. It's a huge warehouse on the Ohio/Kentucky border that was labeled as a party store but was actually a Costco-style liquor store with three aisles of hats and beads and shit. That was the most booze I had ever seen in one spot in my entire life. I walked in, and The Great Gig In The Sky started playing in my head almost immediately.

The WEBN fireworks show is the shit though.
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

If you like tailgate parties with slutty college girls everywhere in jerseys all throughout the fall and hot trim in bikinis everywhere you look on nice days in the spring/summer, Columbus is the spot
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Large groups of women in bikinis is always a double edged sword in the midwest though, because right when you think you've seen the hottest chick in that region an equally dumpy fat bitch comes along dressed the same way and the horror of it burns the previous memory out of your head.

I have not read most of this thread yet, i am admitting my laziness upfront, i will but ive been doing a lot of writing lately, that being said...

If you could be reincarnated as anything but a human being what would you choose?

If you were to open your own amusement park what would it be called and what would the theme be?

Whats scarier, Scorpions with human level intelligence or humans with a scorpions level of intelligence?

WHat the fuck is in the weed i am smoking that made me ask that bizarrre question up above?

What do you thin is the absolute coolest fucking name on the planet?

When did you decide i am not a horrible person?

Would you be willing to make me a beat for a very very cool song idea that i have?

Where is the beef?

Where is the Love?

WHat time period would you live in if you could choose?

Can you make me a fapping guy icon?
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
(12-16-2011, 02:58 PM)That Guy Wrote: I think the only thing I actually liked about Ohio wasn't even in Ohio. It's a huge warehouse on the Ohio/Kentucky border that was labeled as a party store but was actually a Costco-style liquor store with three aisles of hats and beads and shit. That was the most booze I had ever seen in one spot in my entire life. I walked in, and The Great Gig In The Sky started playing in my head almost immediately.

I think the place you're talking about is in Newport Kentucky, right across the river from Cincy.

I was down that way in April and I remember seeing a store the size of Wallmart that was nothing but liquor.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes The Artist Formerly Known as L's post
If you could be reincarnated as anything but a human being what would you choose?

A bear. I could do whatever I wanted and nothing would fuck with me. I might have to punk out another bear once in awhile to get some poon, but nothing as big as a bear wants to fight all the time because it takes too much effort. It would be a much more peaceful life than that of a human being.

If you were to open your own amusement park what would it be called and what would the theme be?

I'd call it Woody's, and the signs and advertising would lead you to believe it's Toy Story themed. But when you actually got there you'd just see dicks. Dicks everywhere. I'd put it out in the middle of the desert too so people would have to drive a long way to get to it.

Whats scarier, Scorpions with human level intelligence or humans with a scorpions level of intelligence?

Scorpions with human intelligence. If they knew how poisonous they were, could plan attacks and could build weapons, they'd be some scary motherfuckers.

WHat the fuck is in the weed i am smoking that made me ask that bizarrre question up above?

Hopefully something along the lines of DMT, because that shit's awesome.

What do you thin is the absolute coolest fucking name on the planet?

Before Twilight came along, it was Ed. Probably because every Ed, Eddy, etc. I ever met was a badass. But now it's Jules, because it sounds like a chick's name and would give you at least a passing thought that the guy's a pussy, which gives him the element of surprise.

When did you decide i am not a horrible person?

When cowtzu came along and lowered the standard, and iLLy came back. Fuck those guys...seriously.

Would you be willing to make me a beat for a very very cool song idea that i have?

Send me a PM with the song concept and an example of the flow you're going for and I'll see what I can do.

Where is the beef?

In my pants.

Where is the Love?

Man, I hate that song LOL

WHat time period would you live in if you could choose?

The 1940's, preferably somewhere in or around New York, New Jersey, or Chicago.

Can you make me a fapping guy icon?

If you post a picture of your whole head facing slightly to the right or left.

That Guy rules.
[Image: 66IHzL5.png]
What do you imagine L's house smells like?
What do you imagine Sal Undy smells like?
Turdy? Cage? Asp? Jae?
I'm going to be late for work cause of this massive shit I'm taking. Any suggestions?
(12-16-2011, 05:45 PM)_L_ Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 02:58 PM)That Guy Wrote: I think the only thing I actually liked about Ohio wasn't even in Ohio. It's a huge warehouse on the Ohio/Kentucky border that was labeled as a party store but was actually a Costco-style liquor store with three aisles of hats and beads and shit. That was the most booze I had ever seen in one spot in my entire life. I walked in, and The Great Gig In The Sky started playing in my head almost immediately.

I think the place you're talking about is in Newport Kentucky, right across the river from Cincy.

I was down that way in April and I remember seeing a store the size of Wallmart that was nothing but liquor.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!! Hold on here....there's a Costco size liquor store outside of Cincy?!? I go there once a year to visit fam, how the hell am I just now hearing this?? K...sorry, dont wanna derail a GTK thread so carry on.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
(12-17-2011, 02:44 PM)Fro Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 05:45 PM)_L_ Wrote:

WHOA WHOA WHOA!! Hold on here....there's a Costco size liquor store outside of Cincy?!? I go there once a year to visit fam, how the hell am I just now hearing this?? K...sorry, dont wanna derail a GTK thread so carry on.

Cross the river into Newport and it's not far from Newport on the Levee.
Turdy? Cage? Asp? Jae?

_L_'s house probably smells like smoke, cheap beer, and whatever the last thing that got cooked was. Sal smells like sweaty balls, which is why he never posts about having friends. Turdy smells like smoke, and will probably have that titty bar smell on him whenever Rawr moves in with him. CAGE either smells like a mexican with too much cologne, or sweaty balls. ASP smells like Dark Temptation Axe spray (granny smelling shit IMO), and Jae smells like rape.

I'm going to be late for work cause of this massive shit I'm taking. Any suggestions?

Smoke a bowl while you shit, two birds with one stone Drphil

[quote='That Guy' pid='335815' dateline='1324151956']
Turdy? Cage? Asp? Jae?

_L_'s house probably smells like smoke, cheap beer, and whatever the last thing that got cooked was.

Pretty much nailed it.
Stage Name:

Zip Code you live in:

Do you drive?:

Email:

Contact #:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Chest:

Waist:

Hips:

Jean Size:

Dress Size:

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)?

Adult Video Experience:

Availability:

Are you currently on birth control?

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)?

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy):

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no):

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)?

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral:

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked):

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole):

Rimming on Male(licking male’s asshole):

Dirty Rimming Receiving(getting your asshole licked when shitty-dirty)

Dirty Rimming Giving-Woman(licking woman’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Dirty Rimming Giving-Man(licking man’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Interacial:

Vaginal sex:

Pussy to Mouth(giving bj directly after penetration):

Pussy to Other Girls Mouth(giving bj from other womans pussy):

Anal sex:

Ass to Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from your own ass)

Ass to other girl's Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from other woman's ass):

Receiving Ass to Mouth(other girl sucking penis directly from your ass during anal):

Facial(man cums on face):

Cum in Mouth:

Swallow:

Vaginal Creampie( cums in vagina):

Anal Creampie( cums in your ass):

Anal Felching(You eat cum from your ass after anal):

Anal Felching from other woman’s ass

DP(two penises at one time, anal and vaginal same time):

Double Vaginal(two penises at one time in vagina):

Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth directly from your ass to pussy directly):

Other girls ass to your pussy (penis going back and forth from other woman’s ass to your pussy directly):

Anal fingering(receiving):

Double Anal:

Dirty Anal(you receiving anal when ass is full/shitty-no enema):

Dirty A2M(doing ass to mouth when penis is shitty/dirty):

Dirty A2OGM(doing ass to mouth from other woman's ass when shitty/dirty):

Ball licking when cock is dirty(you dont do ass to mouth but you lick/suck the guys balls when the cock is shitty/dirty from anal(your shit or other girls):

Dirty Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth from ass to pussy when shitty/dirty):

Other girls Ass to your Pussy when shitty:

Shitting(shitting on or in guy/woman's mouth)

Shitting Receiving(having woman shit on you or in your mouth):

Oral while Shitting( having your pussy eaten while you shit):

Gangbang(4-25 men-please list how many mean you are ok with)

Penis Size Preference for vaginal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

Penis Size Preference for Anal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

What age range of male performer do you prefer to work with?16-17(European filmings), 18-21, 22-30, 30-40, 40+.....

Would you be interested in a fluffer position as well?(giving the male performers oral before the scenes to get them hard before filming)
Stage Name: That Guy

Zip Code you live in: 50187

Do you drive?: Yes

Email: niggerniggernigger@nigger.nig

Contact #: 867-5309

Ethnicity: Varies

Height: Somewhere between 4'9" and 7'0".

Weight: Over 100 pounds.

Hair Color: Eminem

Eye Color: Bloodshot

Chest: Tatted with an "SV" logo.

Waist: Holds the gun my dad gave me in grade 7, safety's always off.

Hips: A necessity in the realm of fuck.

Jean Size: Who cares? It's not like I'll be wearing any.

Dress Size: Whatever my girlfriend wears.

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)? I prefer big asses, but will settle for medium or huge ones.

Adult Video Experience: I jack off a lot, and know most of the commonly used jargon.

Availability: 24/7

Are you currently on birth control? I got a vasectomy during my tour in Vietnam.

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)? It's the only way I fuck, son.

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy): Trimmed or bare only, please.

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no): Justafriend

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)? I have perfect aim.

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob): Only for free

Receiving Oral: Any time

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked): Sure, why not?

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole): Only if she bathes properly, I don't want no bulldoggin' ass bitch.

Rimming on Male(licking male’s asshole): Nope

Dirty Rimming Receiving(getting your asshole licked when shitty-dirty) I prefer it that way.

Dirty Rimming Giving-Woman(licking woman’s asshole when dirty-shitty): Nope

Dirty Rimming Giving-Man(licking man’s asshole when dirty-shitty): Nope

Interacial: I hate anyone with skin darker than mine.

Vaginal sex: Of course

Pussy to Mouth(giving bj directly after penetration): Once again, only for free.

Pussy to Other Girls Mouth(giving bj from other womans pussy): I ONLY BLOW DUDES FOR FREE.

Anal sex: Only if lube is not used.

Ass to Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from your own ass) See previous questions about blowing dudes.

Ass to other girl's Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from other woman's ass): See previous question.

Receiving Ass to Mouth(other girl sucking penis directly from your ass during anal): Why is this question even on here?

Facial(man cums on face): Only if pay is tripled.

Cum in Mouth: That's why I blow dudes for free.

Swallow: See previous question.

Vaginal Creampie( cums in vagina): I love cumming in vaginas.

Anal Creampie( cums in your ass): Only if I can shit it out onto the camera lens.

Anal Felching(You eat cum from your ass after anal): I do this anyway, no big deal.

Anal Felching from other woman’s ass I grew up on that shit.

DP(two penises at one time, anal and vaginal same time): I only have one penis, so I'm afraid this is a no-go.

Double Vaginal(two penises at one time in vagina): See previous question.

Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth directly from your ass to pussy directly): As long as it's directly.

Other girls ass to your pussy (penis going back and forth from other woman’s ass to your pussy directly): Nope

Anal fingering(receiving): If I can take a dick, I can take a finger Drphil

Double Anal: Only got one dick, sorry.

Dirty Anal(you receiving anal when ass is full/shitty-no enema): That's the best way.

Dirty A2M(doing ass to mouth when penis is shitty/dirty): I love shit, and I love cocks. 'Nuff said.

Dirty A2OGM(doing ass to mouth from other woman's ass when shitty/dirty): See previous question.

Ball licking when cock is dirty(you dont do ass to mouth but you lick/suck the guys balls when the cock is shitty/dirty from anal(your shit or other girls): I hate balls, even though they're attached to cocks.

Dirty Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth from ass to pussy when shitty/dirty): *flips coin* Yep.

Other girls Ass to your Pussy when shitty: Of course.

Shitting(shitting on or in guy/woman's mouth) It's part of my daily wake up routine, might as well get paid for it.

Shitting Receiving(having woman shit on you or in your mouth): I'd rather shit on myself.

Oral while Shitting( having your pussy eaten while you shit): If you can figure out a way to film it, sure.

Gangbang(4-25 men-please list how many mean you are ok with) Only 25? Lisa Sparxxx fucked 919 dudes, why are you cutting me off at 25?

Penis Size Preference for vaginal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better: Whatever the biggest you've got in stock happens to be.

Penis Size Preference for Anal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better: See previous question.

What age range of male performer do you prefer to work with?16-17(European filmings), 18-21, 22-30, 30-40, 40+..... 60-90

Would you be interested in a fluffer position as well?(giving the male performers oral before the scenes to get them hard before filming) I'll fluff any unfluffed cock. Yours, mine, the guy down the street; I don't give a fuck.

That took way too long to fill out, and every other question was the same. Would have been better if you had posted a male version of it.