Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Getting to know That Guy
Discussing that type of stuff sounds fun.
marlboro smooth appreesh Smile
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
Camel Turkish Gold FTW
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Soul kahns tracks are def not sub par. Also post pics
[Image: 4bb132d3b9f9S0q2MgADnZTMIquCovyU0uSSGP2U...457582.jpg]
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(12-13-2011, 09:55 PM)Obsidian Wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytb3ImAihuM[/youtube]

^^

Still think it's funny that he tried to take it down.
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

What's your favorite song from the Space Jam soundtrack?

How long are you awake before there's a Marlboro Smooth in your face?

What did you have for dinner tonight?

You smell that smell? That gasoline smell?

Would you ever bang one of your friend's mom?

What kind of shoes are you wearing?

What are you listening to/watching right now?

Can I kick it?
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
If Cowtzu and Illy were in a fight to the death... and you HAD to help one of them kill the other.. Who would you help, and why?
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
What's your favorite song from the Space Jam soundtrack?

How long are you awake before there's a Marlboro Smooth in your face?

About 10-15 minutes while I make coffee and take a fucking piss.

What did you have for dinner tonight?

Goulash.

You smell that smell? That gasoline smell?

Smells like victory.

Would you ever bang one of your friend's mom?

Yes. One of my friends' mom is a stripper and while she's not the hottest one I've ever seen, she gives off that "awesome fuck" vibe that I've always been curious about.

What kind of shoes are you wearing?

None at the moment.

What are you listening to/watching right now?

Thanks for that, by the way.

Can I kick it?

Anytime. We can listen to dubstep and do enough drugs to kill an iLLyphant.

If Cowtzu and Illy were in a fight to the death... and you HAD to help one of them kill the other.. Who would you help, and why?

Depends on the situation, really. If I were watching the fight through a scope, I'd try to shoot so that the slug went through both of them. If I were just standing there watching, I'd kick iLLy in the ear until he was comatose and then beat cowtzu to death.
[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
(12-13-2011, 10:23 PM)That Guy Wrote: Can I kick it?

Anytime. We can listen to dubstep and do enough drugs to kill an iLLyphant.

We'll take E and listen to this

Then smoke meth and listen to this

[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
(12-13-2011, 10:02 PM)That Guy Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 09:55 PM)Obsidian Wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytb3ImAihuM[/youtube]

^^

Still think it's funny that he tried to take it down.

when did that happen? post pics
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
when did that happen?

Sometime between the point in time where I saved it for future re-uploading purposes, and the point where I went to post it and it wasn't on youtube anymore. So either you took it down, or if you didn't have control of the account it was on (which is doubtful since I commented on it saying that it was shit and the uploader called me a faggot), the people who did were too embarrassed to be associated with the Fattastic 4 in any way.

(12-14-2011, 02:34 AM)iLLy Wrote: post pics

[Image: ffdcc5e676.jpg]

yeah i have no recollection of that
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repressed_memory

its funny to me that you seem to be way more interested in this then i am. did you seriously save my video?
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
did you seriously save my video?

Of course I did. Your "seriously though, why do yall hate me?" thread on SFU proved to me that you let internet shit get to you, so I knew there would come a time where you'd get sick of all the shit being thrown your way and you'd try to take it down.

But did I let that happen?

[Image: df7fd440a8.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like That Guy's post
its not that it gt to me, i just didnt understand it.

also, who exactly requested this thread?

what do you look like? who are you?
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
who exactly requested this thread?

This has already been addressed within the first two replies of this thread. If you had come in here to actually read the thread instead of being the fat fucking troll you are, you would have seen that.

Drphil

This GTK thread should be lock boxed it's that good. LOL
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Where'd you stay when you were in Vegas?

How far of a drive is it for you (Vegas)?

Is it close enough for you to bring me drugs when I'm there?

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
why wont you post pictures of yourself?
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
Where'd you stay when you were in Vegas?

In a time share resort owned by a company called Worldmark. Penthouse suite, shuttle to the strip, the whole shebangabang.

How far of a drive is it for you (Vegas)?

About 16 hours.

Is it close enough for you to bring me drugs when I'm there?

I wish. It'd be the shit chillin' in Vegas with you; your beard would be as much of a tourist attraction as anything else in the city LOL

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
i know youve touched on the issue, but is the real reason you dont post a picture of yourself ever, because youre an ugly fat nerd resembling lloyd? no disrespect to him, he seems chill but i needed an example

how many girls have you banged?

do you prefer sober or drunk sex?

have you ever got so drunk that you tried to put a pause on the sex to go to the bathroom because you had to pee again even though you peed before you began to go at it, and ruined the moment in doing so?

what do you want to do with yourself, i believe youve referenced college experiences, whats your degree in and have you utilized it?

are you fashionably inept, and one of those dudes that wears the high, scrunchy socks with sauconeys and bugle boy jean shorts?

how many hours a day do you spend on the computer, for recreational use, all work-related use aside.

do you think playing halo 3 at age 24 makes you less of a man? is there anything wrong with playing halo and only halo, when everyone says only 13 year olds play it on their original xbox???
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
1. threshold for pain both physical&emotional

2. If illy killed himself and blamed it all on you and the police got involved would you try to bring others down or take it yourself.. also general feelings on snitching to save yourself

3. Family life loving Brady Bunch or Married with Children

4. I notice you mention handling things with physical violence.. are you a good talker and just like to fight or do you clam up and decide to just swing

5. Online pedo act of others dig it or disgusting?

6. Do you really need the crutch of a gimmick? I know you don't wanna get to personal here but why not stand tall speak with conviction and own up to your opinions?

7. Most people hold onto a few secrets they will take to the grave.. guessing you have at least 1 or 2 have you ever considered telling a complete stranger just to lessen the load of carrying them around?

8. Strangers with candy never ask to be paid.. ever have any close calls? Maybe as a kid or even out at a bar? Its a crazy world and even men are targets for crime be it rape/robbery/random violence.

9. Ever cheat on a girl? If so how long before the guilt subsided before you did it again?
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
lol @ illyphant. That is being stolen.

You seem like a pretty cool cat, daddio. You should definitely come to Columbus, and then you, me, and Will can all rub our nuts together.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes peachfuzz's post
i might have to drive down to c-bus for that LOL
i know youve touched on the issue, but is the real reason you dont post a picture of yourself ever, because youre an ugly fat nerd resembling lloyd? no disrespect to him, he seems chill but i needed an example

No, but I do have a friend who looks almost identical to him; it's always been weird for me when he posts pictures.

how many girls have you banged?

Four.

do you prefer sober or drunk sex?

Sober. Chicks can be sluttier when they're drunk and all that, but I like not having to risk being puked on.

have you ever got so drunk that you tried to put a pause on the sex to go to the bathroom because you had to pee again even though you peed before you began to go at it, and ruined the moment in doing so?

No, I'm great at controlling my bladder so I just hold it and take longer to bust.

what do you want to do with yourself, i believe youve referenced college experiences, whats your degree in and have you utilized it?

I'd like to do something creative. I did two and a half years in college (mainly writing classes) but had to drop out due to personal issues that sprang up at the time.

are you fashionably inept, and one of those dudes that wears the high, scrunchy socks with sauconeys and bugle boy jean shorts?

Nope. I wear what's most comfortable and has the least amount of logos/advertising on it.

how many hours a day do you spend on the computer, for recreational use, all work-related use aside.

All of the ones that aren't spent sleeping or doing something constructive. I don't have a TV, (decent) stereo or any gaming consoles, so anything I watch, play, or listen to is done through my computer.

do you think playing halo 3 at age 24 makes you less of a man? is there anything wrong with playing halo and only halo, when everyone says only 13 year olds play it on their original xbox???

Not at all. Video games aren't just for kids like they used to be. Just gotta make sure you do other manly things too.

1. threshold for pain both physical&emotional

Pretty high. I've never broken a bone so I don't know what that's like, but I haven't cried or bitched about any injuries in several years. Toothaches are still really gay though.

2. If illy killed himself and blamed it all on you and the police got involved would you try to bring others down or take it yourself.. also general feelings on snitching to save yourself

If he could prove I had anything to do with it I'd take the blame, because fuck ruining a place like this. I don't believe in snitching on people I know/like, but if I were to see some random person get robbed or jumped and I could help them out with their investigation, I would.

3. Family life loving Brady Bunch or Married with Children

My family is awesome, but they don't really fit into either of those examples very well Drphil

4. I notice you mention handling things with physical violence.. are you a good talker and just like to fight or do you clam up and decide to just swing

I'll talk some shit until I get bored with it, then I'm swinging if I can tell that's the direction it's going.

5. Online pedo act of others dig it or disgusting?

I don't think it's wrong to want to fuck a 16 year old girl, but actual pedo jokes aren't my cup of tea unless it's solaR because he's cool even without them.

6. Do you really need the crutch of a gimmick? I know you don't wanna get to personal here but why not stand tall speak with conviction and own up to your opinions?

If I express an opinion on here I'll always back it up regardless of what my name is.

7. Most people hold onto a few secrets they will take to the grave.. guessing you have at least 1 or 2 have you ever considered telling a complete stranger just to lessen the load of carrying them around?

Not really, I don't have much trouble with that sort of thing.

8. Strangers with candy never ask to be paid.. ever have any close calls? Maybe as a kid or even out at a bar? Its a crazy world and even men are targets for crime be it rape/robbery/random violence.

I've never been raped, robbed, or jumped.

9. Ever cheat on a girl? If so how long before the guilt subsided before you did it again?

I don't cheat, it's one of my stronger moral beliefs.

(12-15-2011, 05:07 PM)peachfuzz Wrote: You seem like a pretty cool cat, daddio. You should definitely come to Columbus, and then you, me, and Will can all rub our nuts together.

I have a warrant in Ohio so I doubt I'm going back there anytime soon, but if I do I'll be sure to let you know.

Warrant schmarrant...
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
It is in a matchbox sized town outside of Cincinnati, so it's not like it really matters.