Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Getting to know Brandon
1.) Awhile back you made a thread about household repairs and it seemed like you knew your shit. Are you in the construction industry, or do you just do a lot of household repairs for yourself?

2.) You had a heel phase back on SFU when you claimed to be gay and played it up way too much. What made you decide to do that, and how can we be sure it wasn't true?

3.) You've talked before about your panty-dropping singing voice, do you have any audio or video to stake your claim?

4.) If you went to prison and were told that the only ways you could get out were to either win a fight against an NFL player or successfully rape a UFC fighter, which would you try first?

5.) Who have been your favorite and least favorite posters throughout the history of this board?

6.) If you could have any skill that you don't currently have, what would it be?

7.) If you had the ability to switch races at will, which do you think you'd switch to most often?

8.) Are you religiously political, or politically religious?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

1. How close to Chicago do you live?

2. What got you interested in doing household repair?

3. Besides football, what other sports do you enjoy?

4. What's your favorite place in Chicago to hang out or visit for the day?

5. What country have you always wanted to travel to?

6. If you didn't do the current job that you do, what do you vision yourself being successful at?

7. Best villain of all-time in any movie?

8. What's your record for most times you've masturbated in 1 day?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Hey, thanks for the thread. I'll answer these as soon as I can, tomm.
(12-05-2011, 10:22 PM)That Guy Wrote: 1.) Awhile back you made a thread about household repairs and it seemed like you knew your shit. Are you in the construction industry, or do you just do a lot of household repairs for yourself?

Well, i did earn an associates in building and construction technology. The college didnt really help me find a job, but it taught me a lot. Plus, i got to build a few houses and rehab a few as well for a low income community. I also do all my own maintainence for my own house.

2.) You had a heel phase back on SFU when you claimed to be gay and played it up way too much. What made you decide to do that, and how can we be sure it wasn't true?

Bahaha I'm never going to live this down. There are no excuses... it was a bad gimmick that i thought i could make funny. I am not gay, but if i were i would fuck your face Heart.

3.) You've talked before about your panty-dropping singing voice, do you have any audio or video to stake your claim?

Nah, sorry. I will one day and when i do i will make all of your panties drop.

4.) If you went to prison and were told that the only ways you could get out were to either win a fight against an NFL player or successfully rape a UFC fighter, which would you try first?

I would rape Aaron Rogers and hope for a shorter sentence.

5.) Who have been your favorite and least favorite posters throughout the history of this board?

Theres no way i can think of all of em, but here are some favs: void, that guy, peachfuzz, turdy mcnoodle, rawr, jae, peezy, rob, will, jds, fatsteve, cowtzu (yeah i said it), sbc, man a bunch of yall mother fuckers. I got love for pretty much everybody, no hate.

6.) If you could have any skill that you don't currently have, what would it be?

I would like to know more about computers. Im good at using them, i suck at fixing them.

7.) If you had the ability to switch races at will, which do you think you'd switch to most often?

Man, being a white male is pretty sweet in our society, lol. But, i guess a black dude because everybody would fear me. Haha

8.) Are you religiously political, or politically religious?

I'm an agnostic independant, or an independant agnostic. So according to south park, there isnt enough proof for me to answer this question.

(12-05-2011, 10:58 PM)Obsidian Wrote: 1. How close to Chicago do you live?

I'm about 25 minutes (on a good day) south of the city.

2. What got you interested in doing household repair?

A scholarship, haha. Though, it is nice being able to fix all your own shit, too. I dont really know anyone who has like aspired to be in the construction industry. It just sort of happens.

3. Besides football, what other sports do you enjoy? UFC, WWE (I know, dont say it), and baseball.

4. What's your favorite place in Chicago to hang out or visit for the day?

Well, my father works for a marriott so i get huge family discounts on hotel rooms. Im talking $500 rooms for $70. So i really enjoy going downtown with the gf, pretending like im rich, hanging out on michigan avenue, then returning to my room on the 49th floor and receive hours of sex. Oh, hours of sex and then i put on my complimentary robe.

5. What country have you always wanted to travel to?

Canada. I have been saying that im gonna go for years and never have. No where else really interests me other than maybe Australia.

6. If you didn't do the current job that you do, what do you vision yourself being successful at?

Well, i have actually been struggling with this for a few years now. I have went from social worker, to cop, to firefighter, to a juvenile officer, and i think im finally sticking with working for DCFS (dept of child and family services). Every job i have ever wanted revolved around helping people... i dont want to give up on that. When life starts working out a bit better for me (im laid off and need a job pretty bad) im going back to school.

7. Best villain of all-time in any movie?

My favorite is Jack Nicholson in The Shining. Notable mentions: The Joker (heath ledger), kevin spacey in Se7en, pinhead, jason, freddy, myers, and hanibal lector. Oh shit, and the clown from "It." Fuck that clown, man.

8. What's your record for most times you've masturbated in 1 day?

I think it was 9 times. Hurt like a bitch, too.

brandon's good shit, good choice

so is your guys's season completely fucked? i ask cuz i dont even kno if cutlers set to come back soon, i know forte's only got like a few weeks doesnt he?

when i worked in chi-town i frequented flub-a-dub-chubs everyday for their vienna dogs, good lord its been 3 years and i still miss them lol Ever been there?

i'll think of more later
(12-06-2011, 01:46 PM)Blizzard Wrote: brandon's good shit, good choice

so is your guys's season completely fucked? i ask cuz i dont even kno if cutlers set to come back soon, i know forte's only got like a few weeks doesnt he?

I hear rumors that cutler is set to comeback right around play offs. If we continue with the bullshit we've been pulling, it won't matter anyway. We need this next win Sunday.

when i worked in chi-town i frequented flub-a-dub-chubs everyday for their vienna dogs, good lord its been 3 years and i still miss them lol Ever been there?

You're the second person who has mentioned that place to me. I'm gonna have to try. I took my neice to the metro the other day to see some local bands she knows and I went to a place called the weiner circle. Fuckin awesome char dogs. Do you still work near or around here? Know anyone that is hiring?

i'll think of more later

1. What 1 thing would you change about yourself physically

2. Ever experience "the one that got away" if so do you keep in contact still?

3. Best holiday memory

4. Being out of work sucks have thoughts of turning to crime ever cross your mind? If so care to share?

5. What one thing no matter how big or small always makes you smile

6. Favorite relative and why?

7. Ever do something so out of character it shocked you?

8. When confrontation is eminent go for the defensive stance or attack mode?
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
oh no i was down there selling Xmas trees, brandon. I wanted to go back this year but got dickteased by a good job that didnt go thru. so maybe next year
I believe you mentioned writing an article about your Bears before. Do you write for a newspaper/website or is it just for fun?
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 04:46 PM)WorkingClassHero Wrote: 1. What 1 thing would you change about yourself physically

Lose some weight. I don't really mind being a big dude, but I would like to have less health risks as I get older.

2. Ever experience "the one that got away" if so do you keep in contact still?

Yeah, and yeah. Highschool girl. We crossed that best friends line and it made life uncomfortable for a few years. We talk a lot now, but I'm very happy with the lady I'm with.

3. Best holiday memory

back when my entire family would gather at my grandparents house before my grandfather passed away. Everyone stopped being together after him. Ever since then, holidays have just been conventional holidays. Glad my immediate family is still close.

4. Being out of work sucks have thoughts of turning to crime ever cross your mind? If so care to share?

Yes, and im glad my parents instilled good morals in me. I have yet to steal or hurt anyone to get anywhere in life. I pride myself on that. I could see how someone would, though. It really sucks being put in that situation.

5. What one thing no matter how big or small always makes you smile

My dogs.

6. Favorite relative and why?

Sister. She raised me and always has been there for me.

7. Ever do something so out of character it shocked you?

Probably, I can't think of anything off the top of my head, though.

8. When confrontation is eminent go for the defensive stance or attack mode?

Depends on the situation and circumstances. Though, attack mode is much more fun.

@blizzard- fuck jobs that don't go thru, that's the worst.

@Fro- you got the wrong guy, homie.
1) Would you do wild drugs with a celebrity just for the story? If so, what would you want the story to be?

2) What has been your favorite year or age so far and why?

3) Do you have any vices?

4) How did you discover this community of ours?

5) How many push-ups can you do in a row?
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
(12-06-2011, 11:57 PM)AlonzoDaytona Wrote: 1) Would you do wild drugs with a celebrity just for the story? If so, what would you want the story to be?

Not big on the drugs thing... but I wouldn't my slipping mila kunis a few roofies.

2) What has been your favorite year or age so far and why?

17 was a lot of fun. Pretty carefree and played quite a bit of gigs with my old band.

3) Do you have any vices?

Nah

4) How did you discover this community of ours?

Through realjuggalos. My first post was "guys, does it seem like icp just doesn't have it anymore?" and everyone sarcastically hazed me for just coming to that realization.

5) How many push-ups can you do in a row?

I just did 22. I had to check because its been a while.

I put $20 in a box. You put $20 dollars in the box. There is $40 dollars in the box, we both know this. I sell you the box with $40 dollars in it for $30. We both walk away with a $10 dollar profit.
Troll
[Image: pdJfJHc.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Abasand's post
(12-06-2011, 11:06 PM)Brandon Wrote: @blizzard- fuck jobs that don't go thru, that's the worst.

@Fro- you got the wrong guy, homie.

yeah it was a pretty big letdown, but i had to lie my ass off to get as far as i did in the process, and if i got hired, maintain that lie which would of been hard lol

No Diploma FTW!

oh,

how old are you? random, but just wondering
@Abadaba- genius!

@blizzard- just turned 26
Stage Name:

Zip Code you live in:

Do you drive?:

Email:

Contact #:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Chest:

Waist:

Hips:

Jean Size:

Dress Size:

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)?

Adult Video Experience:

Availability:

Are you currently on birth control?

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)?

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy):

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no):

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)?

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral:

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked):

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole):

Rimming on Male(licking male
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting