Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Getting to know Fro
1.) How long have you been growing dat_beard? How many facebook friends does it have? Do you have any pictures of yourself without it?

2.) Do you agree with T-Baby when she says it's so cold in the D? If you could move somewhere else, would you?

3.) Your beard is a character-defining entity. Would you say you're more like Santa Claus, a viking, or a lumberjack?

4.) If you could change anything at any point in time no matter how important it was, what would it be?

5.) What's your favorite alcoholic drink that isn't a beer?

6.) If you died right now and were told that you'd be given another shot at life with the stipulation of having to fuck another dude immediately after being brought back, who would it be?

7.) I don't remember seeing you around much back on SFU, how long have you been with us?

8.) Do you play video games, or just stick to drinking and sports?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

Finally, another GTK about someone worth reading about.

Thriller
[+] 1 user Likes cowtzu's post
(11-22-2011, 03:52 PM)cowtzu Wrote: Finally, another GTK about someone worth reading about.

Thriller

until they do mine. . . . .
[Image: 4bb132d3b9f9S0q2MgADnZTMIquCovyU0uSSGP2U...457582.jpg]
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
[+] 1 user Likes iLLy's post
Jae HOLY SHIT!!!! I'm like, honored & stuff. I'm OTW out right now but I'll be back after work around midnightish to answer any & all ?s. For the record I gots the biggest SEG* on my face right now Heart !!

*Shit Eatin' Grin
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
1. I assume every bar you go to people flock to your beard.. have you gotten to the point of making up stupid answers to entertain yourself yet?

2. You have been MIA in the work out thread recently.. after that small taste of success have you ever wanted to just dive in head first and see just how far you could push yourself?

3. You have mentioned UPS a few times.. if they told you today you would never be a driver would you stay or look elsewhere ?

4. You got the house the car the job.. why no GF?

5. If the Lions were to win the Superbowl and riots/looting broke out all over Detriot what new item would you aquire?

6. Ever do something while drunk that immediately sobered you up?

7. You meet a girl your really digging her she is everything you ever wanted BUT you find out she has life threatening cancer... worth it or no

8. Getting older sucks.. what year in life was your favorite and why
"First You Must Learn To Smile As You Kill"
GREAT choice, Fro's one of my favorites. only question i can think of now is....

Are you ready for thursday?! i cant fucking wait!
[+] 2 users Like Blizzard's post
1. Outside of ICP, who are your favorite Detroit-related music acts?

2. What is your favorite venue in Detroit for sporting events?

3. Has anyone ever offered you a large amount of money to shave your beard? If they did, would you?

4. What brought you to KBC?

5. How often do you go to Windsor?

6. What celebrity do you draw the most comparisons with?

7. Does your beard have a name?

8. What has been the most creative thing you have done with your beard to date?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
1. Can we get an up close pic of you and your beard?
2. Favourite ICP album?
[Image: ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif]
1. Wasn't is great when your beard got so awesome that people always ask how long it took to grow when they meet you?
2. Has it gotten annoying that you always have to answer the question above?
3. Has your beard gotten you laid as well as mine has?
4. How much better do you believe your chances are in getting a wild card slot with Cutler being injured?
5. Why haven't you put your beard in corn rows instead of a Fro just a few times?
6. As much as I love Brian Wilson's attempt, do you also think his beard is weak and inferior?
7. Beard power says "what?"
[Image: Copyofnewsig.jpg]
This is going to be my favorite GTK thread thus far. Fro is good people, despite the fact that his team is a division rival.

What's your favorite way to smoke bud?
Favorite genre of music? Fav song from said genre?
What's your fav restaurant in your area?
What kinda whip are you drivin?
How did you find out about this place (or RJ, as I assume you are an old schooler)? Any board memories that stand out in your mind?
If you had the power, would you drop the almighty banhammer on anyone here?
and finally..
Predictions for the game?

EXTERMINATE
[+] 1 user Likes BlazinB's post
First off, shout out to That Guy and/or anyone who nominated me for GTK. There's plenty of good options out there and some are OGs, 'tis an honor & a pleasure.

1.) How long have you been growing dat_beard? How many facebook friends does it have? Do you have any pictures of yourself without it?

It's been about a year, started growing it out around October/November last year. The Beards FB page was like an ICP album, started hot, faded fast. It's around 55 friends or so right now but that's cuz I haven't fucked with it in awhile. I got many pics without the beard but I got a goatee. I'll post a couple next post.

2.) Do you agree with T-Baby when she says it's so cold in the D? If you could move somewhere else, would you?

Yea, it's cold as the slap from a pimps hand. I'm on some stand up & tell em you're from Detroit Diana Lewis shit, I'll always be based outta here. When my money is right I'm going to have a "winter residence" ala Ted DiBiase, prolly in western North Carolina or Eastern Tennessee.

3.) Your beard is a character-defining entity. Would you say you're more like Santa Claus, a viking, or a lumberjack?

Lumberjack all day.

4.) If you could change anything at any point in time no matter how important it was, what would it be?

Fuck man, good question. I'd prevent 9-11 cuz that happened in my lifetime and I really thought I'd die before I saw an attack on our soil. Shit still pisses me off.

5.) What's your favorite alcoholic drink that isn't a beer?

JagerBomb all day.

6.) If you died right now and were told that you'd be given another shot at life with the stipulation of having to fuck another dude immediately after being brought back, who would it be?

Dean Martin. I'd exact the Deliverance shit on his ass, make him squeal & everything.

7.) I don't remember seeing you around much back on SFU, how long have you been with us?

Don't remember the exact year but it's been awhile, got hip when RJ had the SFU link on the left side of the board. I only hung around the Juggalo & Wrestling forums mostly & I sucked pretty bad back then. Not that I'm an elite poster now or anything, I just hated lurking.

8.) Do you play video games, or just stick to drinking and sports?

Yea, I'm pretty much a Madden-alo on my PS2. I Heart the wrestling games on N64, break those out every now & then. Rock my NES too, been jamming OG RBI Baseball lately. The only new-gen system I have is a hoe ass Wii, prolly am gonna upgrade soon with PS3/360s being so cheap now.
1. I assume every bar you go to people flock to your beard.. have you gotten to the point of making up stupid answers to entertain yourself yet?

Absolutely, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the attention though. Once in a blue moon I'll make up a ridiculous beard answer but for the most part I just tell em what they wanna know.

2. You have been MIA in the work out thread recently.. after that small taste of success have you ever wanted to just dive in head first and see just how far you could push yourself?

I'm still on the workout shit, it's just everytime I start back hardcore some bullshit happens. Come this winter I'm back on that fulltime, it's tough in the summertime man, imma lush when it's hot out. I know what I can do when I push it and it's some good shit.

3. You have mentioned UPS a few times.. if they told you today you would never be a driver would you stay or look elsewhere ?

Absolutely not. I Heart UPS, as long as they keep up their end of the bargain I'm retiring from there.

4. You got the house the car the job.. why no GF?

Great ?. I'm not settling for anyone because society tells me I'm supposed to have a wife/girlfriend. On the same token I absolutely refuse to be settled on, I'm better than that. I'm not opposed to being in a relationship, she just has to perfect for me. If it happens, awesome, if not I'll enjoy the ride that is life with no regrets.

5. If the Lions were to win the Superbowl and riots/looting broke out all over Detriot what new item would you aquire?

PS3 or XBox 360. I ain't greedy & that would bring me much joy.

6. Ever do something while drunk that immediately sobered you up?

Yup, driving. Those berries in your rear view will sober you up quick.

7. You meet a girl your really digging her she is everything you ever wanted BUT you find out she has life threatening cancer... worth it or no

Absolutely. If she's the one she's the one & I'll be there whatever the circumstances. It's better to have loved & lost than to have never loved.

8. Getting older sucks.. what year in life was your favorite and why

1997. I was 21, had my first apartment, had bitches on my dick, had an ok job for a 21 year old, had a decent ride with bumps & lil rims. I was the mofro'n man in '97.

(11-22-2011, 04:13 PM)Blizzard Wrote: Are you ready for thursday?! i cant fucking wait!

You know it bro!! My boy is gonna be at my house about 7am & we're out. I gotta bitch ass cold right now so the bass in my voice is shot but imma be as loud as I can be, Goooooooo Lions!!!
1: Fro I'm a big fan, but I'm also the polar opposite in terms of facial hair, if we had a meet n greet, would you let me take a picture as if I had your beard?

B: Any advice for butt nekkid faces like myself?

%: Sweet Dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree?

@: Now you're the bossanova at the UPS, you staying there for a career?

&: Christina Ricci says she'll let you give her a reverse piggy back ride, butt naked, but you have to shave your beard and you have to choose between her, Ellen Degeneres, or Paula Deen taking the first naked ride. after that The second one is going to fuck you, you kill the first, and marry the third

?¿!¡: Favorite wrestler of all time?
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

If you had to choose another team to follow besides the Lions, who would it be and why?

How come you enjoy Football so much?

Do you enjoy any other sports?

How come you don't become a football coach or anything?

If you didn't have your beard, how would you attract the ladies attention?

When was the most drunk you've ever been?
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Yes!!! been waiting to get to know fro!!!

1. Dat beard
2. Dat beard
3. Dat beard
4. dat verlander... Proud?
5. Dem lions? Dat stafford?
6. Dat beard
7. Dat beard
8. Dat redwings?
9. Dat beard?

10. I'm drunk sorry had to go entertain clients tonight
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
11. Dat economy? Speak on it... Be real.. Occupy detroit: fags or guys that have a legit case??
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
1. Outside of ICP, who are your favorite Detroit-related music acts?

Esham, Eminem, Natas, Twiztid, HOK, Dayton Family, Top Authority, AWOL, Detroits Most Wanted, Blaze, MC Breed, Conniption, Dice, MEC, Prozak, Project: Deadman, King Gordy, D12, Royce, Bob Ritchie, Bedlam, Rusty Lunchbox, Liquid #9, Crackjaw, Lumbajax, Grim Reality, Inktowns Illest, ABK, Seger, Cooper. Man fuck it, I fucks with everyone from the glove unless you're a hater.

2. What is your favorite venue in Detroit for sporting events?

Ford Field without a doubt. If the Lions were better this building would have gotten all kinds of props.

3. Has anyone ever offered you a large amount of money to shave your beard? If they did, would you?

No and no. Unless the offer was 10K or greater.

4. What brought you to KBC?

I had been wanting to rejoin SFU for awhile but then the whole split went down so I just laid back & peeped both places. Didn't take very long to decide KBC is where I was going to spend the rest of my message board career.

5. How often do you go to Windsor?

I haven't been to Canada since I was in my teens. I've heard Windsor has sports books now so if that's true I'd like to hit those up.

6. What celebrity do you draw the most comparisons with?

Brian Wilson. Hear that shit everytime I go out.

7. Does your beard have a name?

Nope, but it has its own FB page.

8. What has been the most creative thing you have done with your beard to date?

Only thing I really do is comb it upwards when I'm just out the shower, when it dries that fucker is huge.

(11-22-2011, 10:41 PM)dunkzilla Wrote: 1. Can we get an up close pic of you and your beard?
2. Favourite ICP album?

Yes, I'll get on that asap.

Ringmaster. Great album and all the kids my age started bailing on them around this time so I'm particularly fond of it.
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Lots of booze questions and we know you smoke weed, but do you or have you indulged in any other intoxicants?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

Fro deserves all the props on this thread. He is the mang. I got one Fro.......

Who is your most favorite wrestler to ever lace them boots?
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
1. Wasn't is great when your beard got so awesome that people always ask how long it took to grow when they meet you?

Hell yeah, I really do enjoy the attention.

2. Has it gotten annoying that you always have to answer the question above

Only when I'm in a stale mood, I enjoy bumping into good people and hooting & hollering & whatnot.

3. Has your beard gotten you laid as well as mine has?

It's unreal man. Had I known some chicks marvel at facial hair like this I woulda done this years ago.

4. How much better do you believe your chances are in getting a wild card slot with Cutler being injured?

You fucks are gonna get Kyle Orton so you'll be alright. Been calling 10-6 for us since the jump & I'm sticking with that. These next 2 games are huge, we gotta win one & Pack, I'm looking at you.

5. Why haven't you put your beard in corn rows instead of a Fro just a few times?

Haven't had an occasion special enough I guess.

6. As much as I love Brian Wilson's attempt, do you also think his beard is weak and inferior?

Pfffft hells yeah. Wouldn't suprise me at all if that shits fake. Taco Bell shoulda gave us that deal.

7. Beard power says "what?"

*looks at wristwatch that's not really there* WHAT?1?!?

DON'T WHAT ME!
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
What's your favorite way to smoke bud?

Waterbong all day.

Favorite genre of music? Fav song from said genre?

Hmmm, I like a lotta stuff but prolly old school gangsta rap is my fav. Too many classics to name one. I like lots of stuff.

What's your fav restaurant in your area?

Buffalo Wild Wings. Me likey chicken.

What kinda whip are you drivin?

Bitch ass 2006 Ford Taurus. Might as well have a rainbow sticker on it.

How did you find out about this place (or RJ, as I assume you are an old schooler)? Any board memories that stand out in your mind?

Already answered the first part. One of my fav memories was when I wasn't even posting (SFU): CKY had convinced some new juggaboo that he really thought ICP invented Christianity. The dude was a ICP fan but couldn't believe the depths CKY went to defend them, shit was priceless. It was one of the reasons I wanted to re-sign to the board. Wish I could remember more details cuz the shit was hiliarious.

If you had the power, would you drop the almighty banhammer on anyone here?

Nope, as long as nobody got fucked with in real life everyone's good.
and finally..

Predictions for the game?

Lions 34 Pack 31

1: Fro I'm a big fan, but I'm also the polar opposite in terms of facial hair, if we had a meet n greet, would you let me take a picture as if I had your beard?

You da man Dangish, you could take as many pics as you want

B: Any advice for butt nekkid faces like myself?

Don't sweat it, chicks Heart penis more than facial hair

%: Sweet Dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree?

I've traveled the world & the seven seas, everybody is lookin' for something

@: Now you're the bossanova at the UPS, you staying there for a career?

Was staying there regardless. It's arguably the best place to work if you don't wanna do the college thing.

&: Christina Ricci says she'll let you give her a reverse piggy back ride, butt naked, but you have to shave your beard and you have to choose between her, Ellen Degeneres, or Paula Deen taking the first naked ride. after that The second one is going to fuck you, you kill the first, and marry the third

I tell her fuck off I ain't shaving shit & she'll prolly let me hit it anyway.

?¿!¡: Favorite wrestler of all time?

I'll give five in order: Hogan, Austin, Angle, Savage & Bret Hart. Picked 5 cuz Survivor Series just went down. Don't hate me cuz HBK ain't there, was never into him but I'll gladly admit he's prolly the best all-time.

If you had to choose another team to follow besides the Lions, who would it be and why?

The Colts have been my B team cuz I Heart Peyton Manning. That obviously didn't work out this year. The Panthers are my C team cuz I was born in Wilmington, North Carolina.

How come you enjoy Football so much?

It's the ultimate team sport, you need to rely on others to make you great. There's so many nuances to the game, it's really a beautiful thing. That and tailgating at the games is so awesome.

Do you enjoy any other sports?

Love em all but NFL football and more specifically Detroit Lions football is my passion and always will be.

How come you don't become a football coach or anything?

You have to know people to be plugged into that kinda thing and I don't really have anyone I'd trust to get me into that field.

If you didn't have your beard, how would you attract the ladies attention?

Same way I did when I rocked the goatee, just be a solid dude and the tail will come.

When was the most drunk you've ever been?

Oh Christ, there's been so many times. Guess I'll go with the most recent: last winter me & two of my buddies (one was a co-worker) went out drinking and we ended up at this broads house. We was drinking shots of Sambuca and for whatever reason I just pulled my dick out & started smacking the bitch with it. I'm usually not that sloppy of a drunk where I'm that stupid but it made for a good story.

quote='suIcIdecL0wN' pid='327735' dateline='1322031973']
Yes!!! been waiting to get to know fro!!!

1. Dat beard
2. Dat beard
3. Dat beard
4. dat verlander... Proud?
5. Dem lions? Dat stafford?
6. Dat beard
7. Dat beard
8. Dat redwings?
9. Dat beard?

10. I'm drunk sorry had to go entertain clients tonight
[/quote]

Heart Very proud, love 'em & he's the mizan, they win the Cup this year Heart

(11-23-2011, 02:09 AM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote: 11. Dat economy? Speak on it... Be real.. Occupy detroit: fags or guys that have a legit case??

Fags. Rolled by them leaving a Lions game one week, they were just like the homeless fuckers begging for change only they smelled worse. I'm not happy either but what the fuck are they doing?? Let's get organized & maybe I'll listen.

(11-23-2011, 02:34 AM)That Guy Wrote: Lots of booze questions and we know you smoke weed, but do you or have you indulged in any other intoxicants?

Yea I've done coke. It was alright but I felt like I was poisoning myself, didn't like the whole sniffing thing. Done painkillers too, those are awesome but you gotta be careful with them. Mostly I just drink & smoke weed anymore. Last New Years Eve me & this lil' hottie got some E & got a room along with a bunch of other friends who were E-tarded. We had out own room to go to after, that was a great night.
(11-23-2011, 02:44 AM)Peanut Wrote: Fro deserves all the props on this thread. He is the mang. I got one Fro.......

Who is your most favorite wrestler to ever lace them boots?

Thanks bro, right back atcha. Hogan.
(11-23-2011, 02:52 AM)peachfuzz Wrote: DON'T WHAT ME!

SILENCE JIMMY!!!!!!