Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Getting to know Fro
WHAT?
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
As per request, me unmasked
[Image: frodi.jpg]

[Image: fro.jpg]

This was in the picture thread, best closeup I could find. I'll get another soon.
[Image: halloween2.jpg]
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Are we friends? If yes, is the beard ok with that? If no, would he be if I wrote a children's book about your adventures?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(11-23-2011, 02:05 PM)Angleslam Wrote: Are we friends? If yes, is the beard ok with that? If no, would he be if I wrote a children's book about your adventures?

Yes but I'll say no so you write that book LOL

I Heart it here & Heart everyone. As I age I'm getting a little more anti-social so this place is perfect, it gives me the human contact we all desire in the privacy of my own home. Right now I'm sitting in my computer room in boxers and a size smedium Michael Jackson shirt......seriously.
Andventures of Fro and the (face)Fuzz!
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Blizzard's post
How disappointed will you be when the Lions finish 8-8 and do not make the play-offs?
Fro is the man, will get to reading this as well all the others ones I missed.
[Image: 66IHzL5.png]
[+] 1 user Likes CKY's post
(11-23-2011, 03:45 PM)CKY Wrote: Fro is the man, will get to reading this as well all the others ones I missed.

Right back atcha bro. I'll forever be grateful to you for showing "The Routine". It's without a doubt the best way to workout, it improved me in damn near every facet of my life and that's for real.

(11-23-2011, 03:01 PM)The Legend Wrote: How disappointed will you be when the Lions finish 8-8 and do not make the play-offs?

Bitterly disappointed. Your scenario is possible but not likely, I figure worst case scenario we end up 9-7 and I'm sticking with 10-6. These next two games are going to be telling about where we really are at as a team and as always I will (not so) cheerfully admit I was wrong if we get skunked in both.
Fro is definitely a cool cat, if theres any way to follow up a GTK Scarecrowe thread its with Fro lol. I will come back with ridiculous questions after i toke.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Scarecrowe18's post
Have you ever nearly caught your beard on fire?

What's the best lay you've ever had?

If you could travel to a foreign country, which one and why?

3-way fight to the death: Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis. Who wins and why?

Before the beard, how often would you have to shave before you started looking homeless?

Do you know anyone who can draw well so that I can go through with that children's book?

(11-23-2011, 08:53 PM)Scarecrowe18 Wrote: Fro is definitely a cool cat, if theres any way to follow up a GTK Scarecrowe thread its with Fro lol. I will come back with ridiculous questions after i toke.

Right back atcha mane. Look forward to your ridiculous ?s Smile

(11-23-2011, 09:09 PM)Angleslam Wrote: Have you ever nearly caught your beard on fire?

Yea, I actually did catch it on fire once!! Me & three of my buddies were hanging out back in the day when we went out to one of their rides to blaze one because we couldn't smoke in the house. Well we're about halfway thru when my boy Eric asked "you ever catch your goatee on fire?" Just fucking around I grabbed a lighter and lit it under my chin thinking I wasn't close to the fur when "WHOOOMMM!!" I see a flash of light before my face! I patted it out and there wasn't that much damage done but the ride reeked like burnt hair. That was 12-15 years ago and it still gets brought up from time to time to this very day.

What's the best lay you've ever had?

BTK. Big Titty Krissi. My #1 girl went WAY above & beyond hooking that up, she even got involved. This girl had the best body I've ever seen, about 5'6, 130-135lbs skinny waist, phat ol' ass and the most beautiful real DD titties ever. Her face was only about a 7/10 but GOD DAMN at that body. Got to hit it 3 times, the first time was with my BGF as I said above. I've been blessed to have girl on girl action four different times in my life but I highly doubt I'll ever top that first night with those two. For the record my Bestest Girl Friend is attractive too, she's just really skinny.

If you could travel to a foreign country, which one and why?

The Netherlands, more specifically Amsterdam. It's more than just the obvious reasons, I'm freeky deeky Dutch.....well Scottish, Dutch & Irish.

3-way fight to the death: Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis. Who wins and why?

Schwarzenegger, dude killed the Predator. He'd go beastmode on both them clowns

Before the beard, how often would you have to shave before you started looking homeless?

If I didn't use a triple blade I'd have stubble the next day. With a triple blade I could get by with a couple days. Don't miss shaving at all.

Do you know anyone who can draw well so that I can go through with that children's book?

Yea I know a couple peeps that can draw but I'm still waiting on this dude to draw my next tattoo, been forever now. This one chick I know might do it but she draws like portraits & stuff, or at least she used to. I'll holla at 'em.

[Image: frodi.jpg]

Has anyone ever asked you for your autograph thinking you were a member of Korn?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
This GTK is amazing. Much better than mine would ever be

Fro > most
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Who's your favorite posters

Who sucks?(posters)

Who took the chicken off the plate and put it in the fridge?

NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
Has anyone ever asked you for your autograph thinking you were a member of Korn?

They didn't ask me for an autograph but when Korn was hot I did get asked that a couple times lol. When me & the crew pulled up to whatever hotel it was for the Toledo GOTJ the counter chick asked if we were in a band. We were four deep, all wearing different ICP Joker Card football jerseys so it wasn't that suprising I guess. I also have had four different people(s) approach me while tailgating this year and ask for a picture with me. Being a quasi-celebrity is fun.

Who's your favorite posters

I would prolly rattle off every active poster here & that would take too long so just extra special wicked clown propz to:
CKY- For the WO routine
That Guy- For hooking up the Beards FB page pic
Turdy- We're friends on that popular social network & that makes it official......so sayeth the Snooki

I do wanna give props to everyone is this thread for all the luv!! You guys seriously made my day & that's for real!! Heart

Who sucks?(posters)

Just me Frown

Who took the chicken off the plate and put it in the fridge?

SHAGGY 2 DOPE DID!!!!!!

Heart
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
(11-24-2011, 02:07 AM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: [Image: frodi.jpg]

White Fieldy Agag
[Image: pdJfJHc.gif]
If you were granted invulnerability for 12 hours what life threatening adventures would you go on?

Do you want children? If so what would their names be?

Whos the sexiest female Superhero?

If you were reincarnated as any 90s sitcom character of your choice, who would it be?

Do you loooove me? Now that i can dance?

Nobody ever aswers this fuckin question but here goes, If you had your own country, what would your 3 most important laws be and what might your flag look like?

Do you believe in an afterlife?

Do you believe in aliens?

If you could improve your favorite sport how would you do so?

WHats worse, drowning or burning?

Least favorite genre of music?

Best cartoon from your childhood?

Fave cereal to eat while watching said cartoon?

How many different races of human female have you inserted your penis into?

Where o where did you sleep last night?

WHat physical feature turns you off the quickest?

If you were a superhero what would your powers be and what would your costume look like?
If you were granted invulnerability for 12 hours what life threatening adventures would you go on?

Oh hell I dunno, I'll just give a TLDR real one:

After a night of debauchery me & my buddy Kev are still going strong, walking the neighborhood at about 6:30am when this old ass mangy dog jumps up on the fence & takes a bite out of his arm. I flippin' lost it, immediately started LoLing looking at him all wide-eyed yelling "That fucking dog just bit me!!! You fucking kidding me!!!" We stood around for a sec to plot our next move and thats when we got our bearings about us & we realized we were like 4 houses down from our buddy Taylor that we had just bid adieu a few short hours ago. Well, we ferociously beat on his door to tell him what happened and he finally answers the door looking furious: "What the fuck are you idiots doing?!?!?!" I just tell him: "Kev got bit". Without batting an eye or any hesitation he replies: "I'll go get my trunks". I was watching my best friends house right down the street from Taylor and his entire backyard was basically a pool where many a fun time was had. We all ended up making it until close to midnight that night before finally falling out.

Do you want children? If so what would their names be?

I wouldn't mind an heir to the throne, just one and if it doesn't happen I won't be crushed. Dunno what I'd name my boy, prolly go with Lynn if it we're a girl.

Whos the sexiest female Superhero?

Julie Newmar as OG Catwoman.

If you were reincarnated as any 90s sitcom character of your choice, who would it be?

Prolly Doug Heffernan because he's a UPS guy with a hot wife. I'd get a kick outta having Jerry Stiller living there & the Incredible Hulk is my neighbor. Sounds good to me.

Do you loooove me? Now that i can dance?

Loved you before you could dance.

Nobody ever aswers this fuckin question but here goes, If you had your own country, what would your 3 most important laws be and what might your flag look like?

1-Universal Health Care. Everybody's good here!
2-Automatic Death Penalty for heinous crimes. None of this waiting years shit either, no more than 6 months passes after you're found guilty till you're fried.
3-Pro Choice nation. No more debating, abortions are legal and the medical benefits we get from the fetuses can & will be used to further our quest for immortality.

I realize some of you may have different beliefs and might not wanna live in Fro-Topia but you're more than welcome to visit. Smile Now here's the flag:

[Image: Learn_to_Fartflag.jpg]

Do you believe in an afterlife?

No. I really want to but I just don't see it. That's not gonna stop me from praying on my death bed to try to sneak in if I'm wrong though. Agag

Do you believe in aliens?

Yup. No way we're alone in universe, at least I don't believe so.

If you could improve your favorite sport how would you do so?

Oust the commissioner and take over myself. I'd leave all the financial people in place I just wanna change a buncha rules, starting with moving kickoffs back to the 30 yard line immediately.

WHats worse, drowning or burning?

Fuck, they both suck ass. Guess I'll go with drowning

Least favorite genre of music?

Country, no doubt.

Best cartoon from your childhood?

Inspector Gadget. I'd faithfully watch, just knowing one day we'd see Dr. Claws face but it never happened. One of the first things I did when I realized what a google image search could do was to find out what he looked like. Color me dissappoint.

Fave cereal to eat while watching said cartoon?

Fruity Pebbles.

How many different races of human female have you inserted your penis into?

White, Black, Arabic and Mexican. Both Mexican girls were half white so I dunno if that disqualifies them. Also got a happy ending from an older Asian broad at the Oriental Spa on my 26th birthday, no insertion tho.

Where o where did you sleep last night?

At my house. Not too much popping this weekend, I had to work last night & I have to work tomorrow night. I'm getting older & while I still party I have to be responsible, a DUI would essentially ruin my life for the next 5+ years and it's just not worth it.

WHat physical feature turns you off the quickest?

Pot calling kettle black here but it's gotta be hairy chicks.

If you were a superhero what would your powers be and what would your costume look like?

I'd be like that stretchy dude from Fantastic 4, Mr. Fantastic. That'd be all sorts of fun. My costume would be Lions team colors and yes, I would wear my underwear on the outside.

[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
My beard is catching up...lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
If/when you go bald in your old age, will you consider making a toupee out of your beard?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

L's beard is actually pretty impressive right now.
Is it true that you get the most play in your thirties?

How many of your friends (dudes and hoes) have STDs?

Youve mentioned that you own your own home, how much did you put down? What did you do before that, rent an apartment, rent a house with friends, live in section 8 housing in east detroit, live in a trailer on 8 mile, etc?

Are you happy with your job? Do you feel that dropping out of college to attain your position was a wise choice? Would you ever go back to school?

Are there any attractive single women when you pass your twenties?

I recently fucked a married woman, but I really didnt want to, she came on to me and has been overly persistent so i went with the flow. How often does this happen? I know most men fuck anything they can even when married, but how many married broads do you think are unfaithful?
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
Touche _L_. Your beard most def rocks bro.

If/when you go bald in your old age, will you consider making a toupee out of your beard?

I highly doubt that's gonna happen. Shaved my head until a couple years ago because I fully expected to be bald, pops & gramps were both follicly challenged. I take after my moms side mostly which is a blessing because we tend to stay relatively youthful looking. If it were to happen I'd just let it, NBD.

Is it true that you get the most play in your thirties?

I imagine it varies from person to person. For me I might end up with less ass in my 30s numberwise but the quality ratio will be vastly improved. I still have 4 years and change until I'm 40 so who knows what will happen.

How many of your friends (dudes and hoes) have STDs?

Off the top of my head one dude who was just an acquaintance and 4 chicks. Nothing they couldn't get rid off tho. And yes, I did plow one of the chicks but it was long before she got it (gonorrhea).

Youve mentioned that you own your own home, how much did you put down? What did you do before that, rent an apartment, rent a house with friends, live in section 8 housing in east detroit, live in a trailer on 8 mile, etc?

I don't own it yet, at my current pace it'll be paid off by late 2013/early 2014. Just as I was getting my shit together to get the UPS driver gig I caught a DUI. Game over, I'm disqualified. I had to stay at my work location and had to spend every penny I had paying fines & lawyer fees. I was just getting back on my feet when the economy crashed and these $100-130K house were going for less than half that. I started looking but I waited until things looked their bleakest & bought this place on the low, like the ridiculously low. So low that I just borrowed money from my Credit Union & pay them so it looks like I own the place.

I've lived lots of places from the ages of 21-32. My first apartment was the oldest building in the city of Wayne, built in the 1800s and used to be a funeral home. Big ass creepy looking place. It was very tiny but that was the greatest time of my life in that apartment. Broads just flocked to it, don't ask me why because I have no idea. Several of my friends and I have legit ghost stories about that place too, no bullshit.

After the craziness of the haunted apartment I moved back to moms, got another apt. with a buddy, back to moms, lived with a broad for year or so, back to moms, lived at another friends house, back to moms then I finally got this place.

Are you happy with your job? Do you feel that dropping out of college to attain your position was a wise choice? Would you ever go back to school?

Absolutely. UPS is the greatest company I've worked for and I've been employed at Budweiser before!! The health benefits alone make it worthwhile, a trip to the ER cost me over $3,000 but thanks to them I payed $26. Any/all prescriptions are free too.

I'd say it was a wise choice, that DUI cost me big but that was my fault. I make enough part-time to pay what I gotta pay but sometimes I have very little money to play with. Thats when I do stuff like buy several of those $20 jerseys and re-sell them for $60 or two for $100. Don't tell Uncle Sam that tho Smile

I highly doubt I'll return to school but never say never I guess.

Are there any attractive single women when you pass your twenties?

Oh yea, definitely. Hell I've gone all the way up to late 40s as long as everything checks out.

I recently fucked a married woman, but I really didnt want to, she came on to me and has been overly persistent so i went with the flow. How often does this happen? I know most men fuck anything they can even when married, but how many married broads do you think are unfaithful?

I'd guess around half married people (guys or girls) cheat. I've been with a few married women and several girls that had boyfriends. Honestly man, I give no fucks. Now I wouldn't intentionally go after a married woman but if she chooses me & I like what I see, I'm hitting it. My friends wives & GFs are off limit to me tho, even if one tried it I couldn't do it.

Just my opinion but the sanctity of marriage in our society is dead. Now that doesn't mean there aren't couples that do take those vows seriously, I personally know several very happily married couples and I fully expect them to be together until death but overall people just don't give a shit. If I ever marry it will be once & I will honor my vows, if she doesn't because I screwed around with married women previously in life, so be it.

I know I'm getting a lil' longwinded but these most recent batch of questions are fantastic.
Stage Name:

Zip Code you live in:

Do you drive?:

Email:

Contact #:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Chest:

Waist:

Hips:

Jean Size:

Dress Size:

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)?

Adult Video Experience:

Availability:

Are you currently on birth control?

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)?

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy):

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no):

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)?

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral:

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked):

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole):

Rimming on Male(licking male’s asshole):

Dirty Rimming Receiving(getting your asshole licked when shitty-dirty)

Dirty Rimming Giving-Woman(licking woman’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Dirty Rimming Giving-Man(licking man’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Interacial:

Vaginal sex:

Pussy to Mouth(giving bj directly after penetration):

Pussy to Other Girls Mouth(giving bj from other womans pussy):

Anal sex:

Ass to Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from your own ass)

Ass to other girl's Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from other woman's ass):

Receiving Ass to Mouth(other girl sucking penis directly from your ass during anal):

Facial(man cums on face):

Cum in Mouth:

Swallow:

Vaginal Creampie( cums in vagina):

Anal Creampie( cums in your ass):

Anal Felching(You eat cum from your ass after anal):

Anal Felching from other woman’s ass

DP(two penises at one time, anal and vaginal same time):

Double Vaginal(two penises at one time in vagina):

Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth directly from your ass to pussy directly):

Other girls ass to your pussy (penis going back and forth from other woman’s ass to your pussy directly):

Anal fingering(receiving):

Double Anal:

Dirty Anal(you receiving anal when ass is full/shitty-no enema):

Dirty A2M(doing ass to mouth when penis is shitty/dirty):

Dirty A2OGM(doing ass to mouth from other woman's ass when shitty/dirty):

Ball licking when cock is dirty(you dont do ass to mouth but you lick/suck the guys balls when the cock is shitty/dirty from anal(your shit or other girls):

Dirty Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth from ass to pussy when shitty/dirty):

Other girls Ass to your Pussy when shitty:

Shitting(shitting on or in guy/woman's mouth)

Shitting Receiving(having woman shit on you or in your mouth):

Oral while Shitting( having your pussy eaten while you shit):

Gangbang(4-25 men-please list how many mean you are ok with)

Penis Size Preference for vaginal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

Penis Size Preference for Anal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

What age range of male performer do you prefer to work with?16-17(European filmings), 18-21, 22-30, 30-40, 40+.....

Would you be interested in a fluffer position as well?(giving the male performers oral before the scenes to get them hard before filming)