Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Getting to know Abasand
This is way late this week, I know. Anyone else who's currently playing Skyrim should understand why LOL

Anyway, I figured I'd do one of these on one of the newer posters instead of someone we already know something about (because you know, the point of these is to get to know someone, not rehash a bunch of old shit every time).

1.) So you're still a juggalo; can you explain why?

2.) You've made quite a few "Canada > America" posts lately, care to explain how you've come to this conclusion?

3.) What else do you listen to besides juggalo/horrorcore music?

4.) What are (in your opinion) the best Canadian comedy shows, aside from Trailer Park Boys?

5.) Would you rather fight a dragon, or a giant?

6.) What's the happiest you've ever been in your entire life?

7.) Who or what brought you to KBC?

8.) If you could be perfect at any one thing, what would it be?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

1. How does it feel to know that you get one of these before the coolest motha facko on here..me!?!?!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
What;s your favorite food that incorporates bacon? And I mean real bacon, not that Canadian shit.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Have you ever met Terrance and Phillip?
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Who?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Some Canadian, posts a lot of interesting videos.
K. This wasn't expected.... Here we go.

So you're still a juggalo; can you explain why?

Am I still a Juggalo? No. But I do have this unhealthy obsession with Juggalo related news. I have no idea why but I'm always wondering whats up and checking faygoluvers. The last cd I bought was Hell's pit. Lucky for me I never was a whooper nor did I ever paint my face.

You've made quite a few "Canada > America" posts lately, care to explain how you've come to this conclusion?

No reason. Honestly I haven't noticed. I'm not here to draw lines in the sand. Sorry if I offended anyone.

What else do you listen to besides juggalo/horrorcore music?

I've always been big in the metal. I love Sepultura, Fear Factory, Soulfly and Lamb of god. Deftones though have always been my favorite band.
As of late I been really digging electronic music scene. I love the energy that comes with the bass of electronic. Shit makes me hyper.

What are (in your opinion) the best Canadian comedy shows, aside from Trailer Park Boys?

I grew up watching The Red Green Show and Kids in the hall. Besides that Canadian content fucking sucks. Most of our comedy came directly from the south. Good ol US of A. Agag

Would you rather fight a dragon, or a giant?

Skyrim reference?. I can't wait to buy this on pay day. Anyways, I'm going to try and take down a fucking giant first chance I get. I'll have my ass handed to me but oh well. Girlfriend is planning on leaving me I think Agag With Skyrim, battlefield and Minecraft being released this month. Been thinking about moving to the basement

What's the happiest you've ever been in your entire life?

I could easily pawn this say my kids, But I'll truly be happy when I get to watch my children grow And knowing they live there own independent lives. I guess what I'm saying is. It's not about my happiness no more but that of my kids. When I get to refect on my own life. And see all the impack Ive made then maybe.

Who or what brought you to KBC?

I've been a lurker since SFU. Discovered that place when peezy made a post at JN with a link to SFU. Made multiple accounts. Only because I believe they were deactivated for thye lack of posting. I never made an impression, I just found myself relating with alot of people.
Witch is why I always stayed around. I enjoy reading other people's option. Wasn't till recently I felt the need for speed and started speaking up.

If you could be perfect at any one thing, what would it be?

A better person.

(11-16-2011, 08:50 AM)Brulos Wrote: 1. How does it feel to know that you get one of these before the coolest motha facko on here..me!?!?!

No hard feeling bub Agag
[Image: pdJfJHc.gif]
(11-16-2011, 09:48 AM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: What;s your favorite food that incorporates bacon? And I mean real bacon, not that Canadian shit.

Everything is better wrapped in bacon.
Serious though. Nothing beats Eggs, Bacon, toast and a cup of coffee on you're day off
[+] 2 users Like Abasand's post
i dont really care, I love canadians!!! and bean and cheese burritos.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
(11-16-2011, 12:16 PM)_L_ Wrote: Have you ever met Terrance and Phillip?

I am Philip
What do they call real bacon in canada and why is ham considered canadian bacon?
(11-16-2011, 06:02 PM)Brandon Wrote: What do they call real bacon in canada and why is ham considered canadian bacon?

I think the reason being is that "Canadian" bacon is super thick compare to regular bacon. I saw the ham on Google images. I think thats just a misconception on googles part. Enough people posting ham and labeling it canadian bacon could do that.
Nice to have another metalhead on board
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
What's your beverage of choice? (non-alcoholic)

Your at a bar & someone offers to buy you a shot, whatcha drinking?

Have you ever been on US soil?

Favorite food without bacon?

Favorite kind of movie?

Most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit?

Proudest moment?

You get one word to describe yourself, what is it?

You have your choice of any two chicks on the planet and you get them for 24 hours, anything & everything goes. Who you picking?

Obligatory name some of your favorite posters.

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
One more while I'm at it.

If you got to come back as anyone else besides yourself in the next life who would it be & why? Keep in mind everything in their life stays the same, you just get to live it.
(11-16-2011, 06:14 PM)Abasand Wrote:
(11-16-2011, 06:02 PM)Brandon Wrote: What do they call real bacon in canada and why is ham considered canadian bacon?

I think the reason being is that "Canadian" bacon is super thick compare to regular bacon. I saw the ham on Google images. I think thats just a misconception on googles part. Enough people posting ham and labeling it canadian bacon could do that.

Actually, the term "Canadian Bacon" Is pretty big in the US. They refer to it as ham. And I can't fucking STAND it when people call it Canadian Bacon. Because when I worked at McDonalds, they would say, "Can I add Canadian Bacon to it" and I would have to ask Bacon or Ham? Because people are retarded.
Blank
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
I like that this was done on a lesser known poster.

[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
I can't wait til I get one...

What's your beverage of choice? (non-alcoholic)

Water or coffee.

Your at a bar & someone offers to buy you a shot, whatcha drinking?

Tequila straight

Have you ever been on US soil?

Nope. I can't leave Canada till I apply for a pardon. I have a criminal charge. I'll explain more on one of your next questions.
If i did get the chance to go usa. I've always wanted to check out New Orleans.

Favorite food without bacon?

Steak or BBQ burgers

Favorite kind of movie?

I don't have a favorite kind of movie. As long as it tells a compelling story I'm alright.

Most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit?

Back in 2008. June 28 to be exact. I was involved in a car accident. I was drinking and driving. I hit another car with a couple in it. I could've of killed them or myself. Lucky no one was hurt. My driver door was crushed in and my front left tire was flipped like back to the future style. My hole front left was fucked. I had no scratches. I was in shocked sat there for what felt like forever. I remember thinking "well that's it. I'm going to jail and my life is over" I also remember nobody getting outta the other car for the longest time. Cops got there and I was already out. I got outta my passenger side door.
The couple never pressed charges for what ever reason. I honestly never looked at them once. I couldn't that night.
I ended up being charged with DUI. Getting my license suspended for two years. Been aloud to get it back since last year but I haven't yet. My Reckless Driving Charges were dropped in court and I was given a 2000$ fine.
In Canada I can't leave the country for 5 years. And after that I have to apply for a pardon.

Proudest moment?

You get one word to describe yourself, what is it?

Illusive

You have your choice of any two chicks on the planet and you get them for 24 hours, anything & everything goes. Who you picking?

At the moment I wanna bang that chick from the Xbox kinect show. Her name is Bridget O'Neill. And the other would be that one chick from those body rock work out videos. I can't seem to find her name. I would do unspeakable things.

Obligatory name some of your favorite posters.

Mudkips, Jds, Username, Turdy and Dangish off the top of my head. Your all great.
[+] 1 user Likes Abasand's post
(11-17-2011, 11:58 AM)Abasand Wrote: Your at a bar & someone offers to buy you a shot, whatcha drinking?

Tequila straight

[Image: eastwood.gif]
(11-17-2011, 01:05 AM)Fro Wrote: One more while I'm at it.

If you got to come back as anyone else besides yourself in the next life who would it be & why? Keep in mind everything in their life stays the same, you just get to live it.

Dick Proenneke. He lived alone in the woods in Alaska after WW2. That kind of life just intrigues me.

He build a fucking cabin outta nothing with his own hands.
(11-17-2011, 01:08 AM)JDS Wrote:
(11-16-2011, 06:14 PM)Abasand Wrote:

Actually, the term "Canadian Bacon" Is pretty big in the US. They refer to it as ham. And I can't fucking STAND it when people call it Canadian Bacon. Because when I worked at McDonalds, they would say, "Can I add Canadian Bacon to it" and I would have to ask Bacon or Ham? Because people are retarded.
Blank

Well that explains it.
(11-17-2011, 12:07 PM)Fro Wrote:
(11-17-2011, 11:58 AM)Abasand Wrote: Your at a bar & someone offers to buy you a shot, whatcha drinking?

Tequila straight

[Image: eastwood.gif]

LOL Yup
As far as I know about Canadian Bacon is that its not the same thing as Ham. Ham is usually the the legs and is cured. With Canadian or Back Bacon as nuks call it, is prepared from centre-cut boneless pork loin.

"Unlike other bacon, back bacon is not brined, cured, boiled, or smoked. It is much leaner than streaky bacon"

"Canadian bacon" sold in the US can also mean a round, sliced and usually smoked ham product sold in many parts of the US.[1] In much of Canada, "Canadian Bacon", often referred to there as "Peameal Bacon", is not smoked but rather set in a brine. The name reflects the historic practice of rolling the bacon in ground dried yellow peas, although nowadays, it is generally rolled in yellow cornmeal."
[Image: ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif]
This man knows his bacon.
You know, I can understand spelling some words incorrectly like "flavour" or "colour" and whatnot because at least the "u" makes some sort of crazy shitass sense. However, I cannot get over putting the e after the r on stuff like "centre" or "theatre." That is just balls ass annoying.

That being said:

Is poutine in your routine?
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
Heart you're great too :D
I'm not a fan of the poutine. The "e" thing it's probably because of the French. Some time ago someone decided that french was going to be part of the official language of Canada.
I know where it is from, but you're not writing French, you're writing in English.

Tell your fellow countrymen to learn how to spell correctly, and that if they want to speak French, they should move to Montreal.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
I lived with a french dude for a few months. All they eat is onions and cheese curds. The guy always made the most fucked up meals and they all smelled like onions. Fun guy to drink with though.
Is your glass half empty or half full?

You find a wallet with $1000 cash in it but also the persons ID, what do you do?

Any dogs, cats, exotic pets, or are you a no critter kinda guy?

I assume Canada has you do the breathalizer, what did you blow?

What's your beer of choice?

If you had an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go & why?