Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Getting to know Abasand
If you could have any superpower, with the stipulation that you had to endure it being used against you first, what would it be?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

What's your favorite TV show?

The Wire

Your least favorite?

Too many to name

Do they have Papa Johns up there in Canadaland?

Yah they do. Smile

Where's the weirdest place you've had sex?

Ex girlfriends car in front of my work, she just picked me up. It was like 630 in the morn.

Weirdest question during sex?

"Was that it?"

If you could have sex anywhere in the world without consequences, where would you do it at?

In front of you. As I stare into your eyes
and finish like a boss

If everyone on the earth just disappeared, but you got to choose the last 5 people to stay with you on earth(not counting your wife and kids) who would they be?

Hard question. these people would need to be skilled at things I enjoy. As in a brew master. prostitute... I'm drawing a blank here.
[Image: pdJfJHc.gif]
(11-17-2011, 04:25 PM)That Guy Wrote: If you could have any superpower, with the stipulation that you had to endure it being used against you first, what would it be?

Does this count. Immortality. We could have like match off as in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey Agag
(11-17-2011, 04:31 PM)Abasand Wrote: If you could have sex anywhere in the world without consequences, where would you do it at?

and finish like a boss

Jae
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
(11-17-2011, 04:34 PM)Abasand Wrote:
(11-17-2011, 04:25 PM)That Guy Wrote: If you could have any superpower, with the stipulation that you had to endure it being used against you first, what would it be?

Does this count. Immortality. We could have like match off as in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey Agag

Why would you want to be immortal though? If you really think about it, that would suck quite a bit.

(11-17-2011, 04:34 PM)JDS Wrote:
(11-17-2011, 04:31 PM)Abasand Wrote: If you could have sex anywhere in the world without consequences, where would you do it at?

and finish like a boss

Jae

Success
(11-17-2011, 04:39 PM)That Guy Wrote:

Why would you want to be immortal though? If you really think about it, that would suck quite a bit.

I dont think so. I wanna see how this all ends. And I can always make new love ones and friends.
(11-17-2011, 04:40 PM)Abasand Wrote:

I dont think so. I wanna see how this all ends. And I can always make new love ones and friends.

True. But say you drive drunk again or have some other kind of accident; no matter how fucked up you got, you'd live through it. And immortality doesn't necessarily mean regeneration, so after a few hundred years you'd be in pretty sad shape.

(11-17-2011, 04:54 PM)That Guy Wrote:
(11-17-2011, 04:40 PM)Abasand Wrote:

True. But say you drive drunk again or have some other kind of accident; no matter how fucked up you got, you'd live through it. And immortality doesn't necessarily mean regeneration, so after a few hundred years you'd be in pretty sad shape.

That is true. but we wouldn't know the limitation of this super powers. maybe regeneration is included.
If everyone that you knew died at once.. who would you feel worst about?

If there was a zombie outbreak, do you think you would survive?

Do you play video games?

If so, what kind of games do you like to play?

So, a priest, Sandusky, and Michael Jackson all walk into a shower and cops bust in, who's the first person to put their hands against the wall?

How come you chose the name Abasand?

What are your 3 favorite songs?

With the number of repeated questions, how does it make you feel to know that not everyone is reading this thread before posting in it?

[+] 3 users Like That Guy's post
FUCK YOU BUDDY.
I don't remember questions.
I just ask em
Didn't you date KidEx and leave when you broke up?
(11-18-2011, 02:37 AM)The Legend Wrote: Didn't you date KidEx and leave when you broke up?

O_O

If everyone that you knew died at once.. who would you feel worst about?

Kids, my best friend then my lady.

If there was a zombie outbreak, do you think you would survive?

Yah I would
Do you play video games?

Of course

If so, what kind of games do you like to play?

At the moment I'm playing BF3, Supreme Commander 2, Minecraft and Ill be digging in when I buy Skyrim

So, a priest, Sandusky, and Michael Jackson all walk into a shower and cops bust in, who's the first person to put their hands against the wall?

Sandusky

How come you chose the name Abasand?

Its a long story that involves a midget, a horse and candy apples

What are your 3 favorite songs?

I can't narrow it down
Stage Name:

Zip Code you live in:

Do you drive?:

Email:

Contact #:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Chest:

Waist:

Hips:

Jean Size:

Dress Size:

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)?

Adult Video Experience:

Availability:

Are you currently on birth control?

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)?

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy):

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no):

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)?

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral:

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked):

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole):

Rimming on Male(licking male’s asshole):

Dirty Rimming Receiving(getting your asshole licked when shitty-dirty)

Dirty Rimming Giving-Woman(licking woman’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Dirty Rimming Giving-Man(licking man’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Interacial:

Vaginal sex:

Pussy to Mouth(giving bj directly after penetration):

Pussy to Other Girls Mouth(giving bj from other womans pussy):

Anal sex:

Ass to Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from your own ass)

Ass to other girl's Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from other woman's ass):

Receiving Ass to Mouth(other girl sucking penis directly from your ass during anal):

Facial(man cums on face):

Cum in Mouth:

Swallow:

Vaginal Creampie( cums in vagina):

Anal Creampie( cums in your ass):

Anal Felching(You eat cum from your ass after anal):

Anal Felching from other woman’s ass

DP(two penises at one time, anal and vaginal same time):

Double Vaginal(two penises at one time in vagina):

Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth directly from your ass to pussy directly):

Other girls ass to your pussy (penis going back and forth from other woman’s ass to your pussy directly):

Anal fingering(receiving):

Double Anal:

Dirty Anal(you receiving anal when ass is full/shitty-no enema):

Dirty A2M(doing ass to mouth when penis is shitty/dirty):

Dirty A2OGM(doing ass to mouth from other woman's ass when shitty/dirty):

Ball licking when cock is dirty(you dont do ass to mouth but you lick/suck the guys balls when the cock is shitty/dirty from anal(your shit or other girls):

Dirty Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth from ass to pussy when shitty/dirty):

Other girls Ass to your Pussy when shitty:

Shitting(shitting on or in guy/woman's mouth)

Shitting Receiving(having woman shit on you or in your mouth):

Oral while Shitting( having your pussy eaten while you shit):

Gangbang(4-25 men-please list how many mean you are ok with)

Penis Size Preference for vaginal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

Penis Size Preference for Anal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

What age range of male performer do you prefer to work with?16-17(European filmings), 18-21, 22-30, 30-40, 40+.....

Would you be interested in a fluffer position as well?(giving the male performers oral before the scenes to get them hard before filming)