Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Getting to know Scarecrowe18
1.) So you've spawned another human recently, what do you hope becomes of it?

2.) When you do start working again, what do you hope to be doing?

3.) Who are your top 3-5 favorite and least favorite posters, and why?

4.) Have you been working on your contribution to the KBC mixtape, or have you forgotten about it like everyone else? Do you make beats as well as rap?

5.) You've said before that you used to be a "goth fag" in high school, what was the worst harassment you ever faced because of it?

6.) Favorite board memories? How long have you been around anyway? Ever been banned for anything?

7.) Is there any music you DON'T like?

8.) Why doesn't your girlfriend post here anymore?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

i know he catches alot of flack on here, but crowe rules.

good choice!
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
Answer to #7 Die Antwoord. LOL
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
CROWE!!!

When in the next velicirappers album gonna drop??

If you could be a ghostbuster which would you be?

Can I get on a track? How can "I" be down?

Hows life? What is your fav thing about Cali?
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
AW YEA! FInally lol.

1.) So you've spawned another human recently, what do you hope becomes of it?
Oh man, well obviously id love for her to go on to be the first female president or some other cliche hope riddled answer but im a pretty simple dude, as long as she ends up a happy, caring person then im good.

2.) When you do start working again, what do you hope to be doing?

Dream Goal: Rapper. Reality Check: Signmaker. Ive got about 6 years experience in the field and i am seriously seriously good at it. Ive got a great eye and a real steady hand as well as being artistically inclined. Ive done some really cool ass shit at that job, Pinstriped and numbered some rich dudes race car, lettered a banner that had 8 foot tall letters on it and stretched across the span of half a shopping center, done full body wraps on a shitton of vehicles etc. I love it cuz not only is it damn fun (to me) but im doing something different everyday. Monotony drives me fuckin nuts

3.) Who are your top 3-5 favorite and least favorite posters, and why?

Hmmm, ima be honest and tell you that ive always been a pretty socially awkward dude and so its been a lot easier for me to forge friendships (and relationships as most of you know) online. I have a great deal of respect and feelings of bro-ness for a good chunk of people from this board.

Faves

Peezy - The man is the perfect combination of intelligence and cool, of nerd and manly man, of juggalo and human being. Ive always admired how reasonable, collected and fair he is when handling his business on these boards, alot of dudes be powertrippin but not Peezy.

Stormtron - What can i say about this fella? One of the coolest quirkiest dudes ive ever met, theres a strange and creative creature inside this man. Stormtron (Stormshadow in my day!) is a seriously talented rapper and was a big part in me wantin to make my own shit. Also he got me into Bjork. Heart

Zack T - He gives NO fucks. But you already know that, Zack has always seemed like an openminded, humble guy and i like that. Also his verses on "Livin la Vida Loca" will crack me up till the day i die.

Richard X - BBR is dat nigga. Except white. Cool ass dude, probly my first choice if i could kick it and toke with someone from the board. Richie keeps it real.

Honorable mentions
Phazz, Blizzard, Kush, Ceallach, LizzyJae, Bonecrusher, That Guy, MMM, Suicideclown and a few others i probly cant think of right now are all good peoples as well

TROLLS and Douchebags

Mudkips - Just irks me for some reason, its probly me lol

Cowtzu - Seemed cool at first, got old real quick.

Wigglez - See above, although i will readily admit the man makes me laugh pretty often

Peachfuzz - So fucking pompous! And im really not sure what he has against me but he just comes across so bitter..speaking of which

Bitterandthensome - Another elitist douche who might be cool if hed pull his head out of his ass.

4.) Have you been working on your contribution to the KBC mixtape, or have you forgotten about it like everyone else? Do you make beats as well as rap?

YES, i have been writing and i will be sending you a whole bunch of songs soon for you to go ahead and pick and choose from. I do not make beats, i have steady hands and pretty pimpin hand/eye coordination but my left hand is fucking retarded so instruments never happened for me. So having no instrumental background i have never been able to get the hang of beatmaking.

5.) You've said before that you used to be a "goth fag" in high school, what was the worst harassment you ever faced because of it?

Oh boy, where to start. I didnt get too much personally because ive been 6 ft tall with a full beard since i was 13 so they tended to pick on my smaller friends but you gotta realize that this was during the time when (at least in NY) the whole Freaks vs Wiggers thing was almost a gangwar. I was even shot at! My ex gfs best friends bf (lol i know that sounded ridiculous) after school let out hopped in his car and and drove thru the grass across the street from me and i see him hold a gun out the window. They yell "freaks" and we dove into the bushes as we heard 2 shots. Obviously i didnt think so at the time cuz fuck you i was scared but im sure they were probly blanks. My friends got it bad tho, pushed down stairs, spit on, rocks thrown at them. I finally spearheaded a movement and rallied up a bunch of my friends and we stormed his office to let him know that kids (Boys and girls) were bein attacked everyday. He said it was our fault for drawing so much attention to ourselves. My mom came in the next day and unleashed on him and then we called Channel 12 news and it pretty much stopped after that. It stopped completely for me when the kids who had been pickin on me for wearing fishnets and listening to Manson found out that i also liked Hip Hop. Thats when i first truly realized the world is a ridiculous place.

6.) Favorite board memories? How long have you been around anyway? Ever been banned for anything?
Shit i gotta get the memory tank working, ive been here since almsot the very beginning, in the RJ days, well over a decade. This board (in all its various incarnations) has honestly been the source of like 80% of my knowledge of the internet from how to operate and use programs to fuckin cats playing keyboards. Some of the drama that has gone down on the board cracks me the fuck up. MMD and the douchery that emanated from him was pure classic comedy, uh Barbededs enormous breasts were cool lol. SHit i cant think of any serious moments right now, ill get back to this one. And no ive never been banned cuz contrary to popular belief i am not a (total) douche.

7.) Is there any music you DON'T like?
Lol, not really, i mean not as far as genres. Im a fan of music, not genres. If a song is good its good. It either touches me (yes homo) in some way or it doesnt. Im "that guy". I could not live without music. Im also a little ADD so im constantly jumpin around from mood to mood and always want something different to accompany that. If i had to broad generalize i cant stand 99& of current hip hop and i dont much care for Yodeling. Thats about it tho.

8.) Why doesn't your girlfriend post here anymore?
Shes been working alot but other than that im not sure really. Im gonna ask her. She just said "Ive been doin other shit"
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Scarecrowe18's post
When in the next velicirappers album gonna drop??

As soon as Peezy finishes the albums worth of songs we have left lol. Nah but i need to get together with him and see if we can do some shit, the last album was shitty sound quality wise, songs were hilarious as always tho.

If you could be a ghostbuster which would you be?

Peter Muthafuckin Venkman, hands down. He is my personality type.

Can I get on a track? How can "I" be down?

Absolutely, i aint famous, om not better than anyone, ill record with anyone. Its all for fun and i love collaborating anyway. Even if its just a fuck around song i love feeding of someone elses energy and creativity.

Hows life? What is your fav thing about Cali?

Life is getting better, its a whole hell of alot better recently than it has been for the last few years, Ive been thru some shitty shit. Fave thing about Cali has gotta be the weed and the lax attitude regarding it. Its nice to be able to sit on my patio and toke and wave at neighbors.
can you tell those fucking clowns how magnets work?
NEVER FORGET
can you tell those fucking clowns how magnets work?

Pssh, magical miracle dust. DUH
(11-08-2011, 10:45 PM)Scarecrowe18 Wrote: I do not make beats, i have steady hands and pretty pimpin hand/eye coordination but my left hand is fucking retarded so instruments never happened for me. So having no instrumental background i have never been able to get the hang of beatmaking.

In this day and age, you don't even need to be able to play any actual instruments to make beats, just need a good sense of rhythm and ideas. You should check out FL Studio; it's great for beginners because it's easy to pick up on, but it's not so simple that "you can only do so much with it", as some would say.

Some hypothetical questions:

If you were lost in the wilderness with someone other than your girlfriend and were slowly starving/dehydrating, would you eat random plants and drink your own piss, or immediately resort to cannibalism?

If you found a genie lamp and he told you that he was going to give you the exact opposite of whatever you wished for, what would your wishes be?

You're laying halfway off a cliff. In one hand you've got your girlfriend, in the other you've got your mom, and your daughter is hanging by her shirt between your teeth. Do you let go of your mom and girlfriend to save your daughter, or fall and die with all of them?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

when did you know u had to be a rapper? im sure it was when you realized the magic that happened when i joined you for rhymage, but i suppose theres a small chance for a diffrent reason :D
NEVER FORGET
do you smoke cigs inside your house, or outside?
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
If you were lost in the wilderness with someone other than your girlfriend and were slowly starving/dehydrating, would you eat random plants and drink your own piss, or immediately resort to cannibalism?

Damn, i dunno, im a pretty sympathetic dude so i dont know if i could hack into some poor fuck and eat them. Plus i would find it wiser to have an able-bodied partner to assist me in survival situations, and someone to outrun in case of animal attacks. Thats different, i didnt kill them.

If you found a genie lamp and he told you that he was going to give you the exact opposite of whatever you wished for, what would your wishes be?

Weed to remain illegal, an eternal world war and to remain mortal.

You're laying halfway off a cliff. In one hand you've got your girlfriend, in the other you've got your mom, and your daughter is hanging by her shirt between your teeth. Do you let go of your mom and girlfriend to save your daughter, or fall and die with all of them?

Ah man, know matter what ima be fucked up the rest of my life lol. Honestly tho, my mom would want me to let her go and i could grab my daughter with just one hand. Id try to save both my daughter and my gfbut any complications arise and Liz is Free Fallin harder than Tom Petty in the 90s.
Fuck you for having a good question! MOFO! Tongue
In your opinion, what's the best punchline you ever wrote? Your favorite punchline from someone you collabed with?
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
@Blizzard
when did you know u had to be a rapper? im sure it was when you realized the magic that happened when i joined you for rhymage, but i suppose theres a small chance for a diffrent reason

Lol it actually sounds corny as hell on paper but it is what it is. I had "sang" in shitty little garage bands with my buddies and it just never clicked. Fast forward a few years and im with Jill (Adri's mom) and things have been goin downhill and i find out shes been cheating on me, a few days later as we're trying to work it all out i hear Q Strange - Happy Home for the first time and hes sayin EXACTLY what i feel, it hit me sumthin fierce but still wasnt enought to give me that cathartic feeling so i decided to write my own shit, i recorded in 60 second bits with the stock recorder on the comp and showed it to Storm and MMD. I realized i was pretty good at it so i stuck with it. I didnt reach my pinnacle until being posed with the challenge of rhyming along side someone as truly monumental as yourself. Smile

@Lunadaniel
do you smoke cigs inside your house, or outside?

I dont smoke cigs, i quit about a year and a half ago. All smoking (weed and cigs) is done outside on the patio with my daughter in clear view of us all and when we come inside we wash our hands and face and rinse with mouthwash before touching her.
[+] 1 user Likes Scarecrowe18's post
Why do you wash your mouth out?
I'm sure your daughter won't mind your breath...
Unless you're making out with her...
Disapprove
'wtf
[+] 1 user Likes JDS's post
In your opinion, what's the best punchline you ever wrote? Your favorite punchline from someone you collabed with?

Some of my faves offhand,

"Oh my god this bitch has flipped
Shit is gettin hairier than Tom Sellecks upper lip"

"I stay in the limelight so call me Green Lantern
These other motherfuckin rappers i dont understand them
They comin with that bubblegum pop shit velocirappers got this on lock with that tag team tandem
style yall in denial and i aint talkin rivers
Im weird like AL find me runnin with scissors
Like dominoes muthafucka we deliver
More hated on than the N word by a nigga"

"Im so hot ill burn you like a CDR
Your styles outdated like a VCR
or 8 track cassette so when ya placin ya bet
put ya money on Scarecrowe and collect that check"

"Yea im emo but im sick too, bitch you dont know this style of mine
Got a Deathcab for Cutie and a Bullet For My Valentine"

Also the whole Lil Cowboyz album. I believe it is one of my funniest yet bumpin cds ever.

As far as collabs go

Stormshadow on Get Krunk - "Ima hulk up like Bruce Banner, pick up a milktruck and throw it at your grandma. slide to the side like im MC Hammer, ill make you a star bitch smile for the camera"

BBR on You Cant Hang off the SFU mixtape - Not so much punchline status as much as i just love his verses on this song.

Peezy on pretty much any VR song

Ima bust out my old shit and give it a lkisten now cuz i know theres some classic shit thats just slippin my mind.

Why do you wash your mouth out?

A few reasons, 1. baby or not im not gonna stick my stank breath in anyones face. And 2. its just the whole feel of it is wrong, i feel like theres still weed residue hangin out around my mouth and i wont have that around my daughter.
Scarecrowe is one of the only old school RJ'ers who knows who I am and doesn't think i'm a n00b when I post. We need to do a track soon, I haven't recorded in a while.

*Jams "You Cant Hang"*

I always thought I sounded black on that track. That was when I was heavily influenced by the Houston rap scene.
[Image: vargkitty_phixr.jpg]
I rock rap like Mike Shinoda, with the force like Yoda, can you hear me now? I need a motorola cell phone to roam across the whole universe til i find a home to rest your bones, you worthless, hatin on us, motherfucker don't you know that i'm the lyrical deviant!?

lol@multiple unreal187 disses

i'm upping the OG original cut of that track, just so everyone can enjoy it in all it's old school splendor.
Scarecrowe and BBR - You Can't Hang
http://www.mediafire.com/?333n8ed21xuv8j3

Scarecrowe and BBR - Judgement Day
http://www.mediafire.com/?c8559lb05jmlzfj

ok im done.

i aint gon' beat around the bush, put some time into your rhymes n youll be ill like me and kush!
NEVER FORGET
My man!

About new VR stuff, I, uh....may have given away all my recording equipment to a friend. So in order to ever record anymore stuff, I'll have to drive the hour out to his house and do it there.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

(11-09-2011, 12:31 PM)Peezy Wrote: My man!

About new VR stuff, I, uh....may have given away all my recording equipment to a friend. So in order to ever record anymore stuff, I'll have to drive the hour out to his house and do it there.

That's stupid
(11-09-2011, 12:57 PM)cowtzu Wrote:
(11-09-2011, 12:31 PM)Peezy Wrote: My man!

That's stupid

Nah thats called being a good due and is one of the reasons i love Peezy. Sucks tho that he cant record on the spot.
Loan it to him, sure. That's nice. Giving away expensive shit you might use again is stupid.
cowtzu is bitter that I called him out on being stupid in his stupid thread stupid.

Anyway, I won't derail this one.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

I give stuff away that I should probably keep.. I kick myself in the ass a lot. LOL
So do i, i come from a place of having little to nothing and so when i can correct that situation for others i do.