Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Getting to know Scarecrowe18
that is fucking awesome
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
speaking of parodies, even tho crowe wasnt on it jus wanna shout out to the funny fuck that made "Straight outta auschwitz" lol
NEVER FORGET
(11-09-2011, 04:20 PM)Blizzard Wrote: speaking of parodies, even tho crowe wasnt on it jus wanna shout out to the funny fuck that made "Straight outta auschwitz" lol

That's Mutant X, Richard X, BBR, etc
[Image: tumblr_lbhigtooIm1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif]
i kno lol
i remember him playin it for me and than playin it on a net radio thing and he got cut off n the dude was like yeah cant have songs about killin jews n shit, ninja lol
NEVER FORGET
Straight Outta Auschwitz
http://www.mediafire.com/?qym015c4ox49fr3
[Image: vargkitty_phixr.jpg]
watcha gonna do wit all dem jews? lol
NEVER FORGET
If you found a suitcase half full of bloody $100 bills, and the other half was full of cocaine, what would you do with it?

Ah man id have to leave it the fuck alone, blood on the bills seems real pretty bad. Maybe sift thru with a stick for some that werent bloody, lol i dunno and i dont care to do anything with the cocaine. I dont much care for that drug, or jailtime.

Oh and CLyde i will definitely post up Hoagies in a bit, i gotta get the data disc its on and rip it.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
If that's true, you have much more control than I would in a situation like that LOL
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

POST EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Add a small amount of laundry detergent (one without bleach) to a small bowl and then add the hot water, mixing the detergent with the water. Make a mental note that paper money cannot be cleaned completely because of the fibers used to make it, but that this process will get it as clean as possible at home.

Add the paper money--no more than three bills at a time for a small bowl, or use a large bowl for more bills. Soak the bills completely on both sides. Let the bills soak in the hot water for 15 minutes.

Rub the bills while they still are in the water to remove any dirt that may have lifted a little bit while soaking. Remove the bills and place them flat on a dry towel. Fold the towel over so both sides of the bill are covered. Press on the towel to remove any excess liquid. Remove the bills and place them on a flat, dry surface.

[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
Pretty spot on with the peachfuzz being a least fave poster part
Oh shit i missed another of JDS questions. Actually Jamie does have a favorite food already, she loves the shit outta some sweet potatoes.
How does it feel that when you're reading this question you can plainly see that it was posted under your profile but you know that it wasn't you posting?

Yup
I'm bored

Go smoke, faggot.
(11-10-2011, 01:13 AM)Scarecrowe18 Wrote: How does it feel that when you're reading this question you can plainly see that it was posted under your profile but you know that it wasn't you posting?

Yup
I'm bored

Go smoke, faggot.

It feels quite normal as you constantly use my profile.
I wish LizCrowe would just use her own profile.. Frown
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
She cant, the board will not let me log out. I log out and it says you have been succesfully logged out blah blah blah and then takes me right back to the fuckin "Welcome back Scarecrowe18!"
Clear your cookies nigger.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
What Turdy said.
Why didn't you respond to my pm after you originally never responded and then realized i fucked up and didnt send the link?
Who you talking too RichardX?
Why didn't you respond to my pm after you originally never responded and then realized i fucked up and didnt send the link?

Cuz im a complete and total douche. Frown I listened tho and i vote either Kein Mitleid or Vibe Hoppin.
I'm bored Scarescrowe. What have me do. I got one kid here and case of 15 beer. The cunt wont be back till 8 after work.
[Image: pdJfJHc.gif]
Abasand, start drinking bro.
Your kid can watch itself.
well thats what I'm kinda doing. I know when he needs to eat. I'll just put bread on the kitchen floor. Ive been feeding him prawns for the last half hr. I just dont have a clue how to fill the time. I dont feel like playing games. Music bumping though
It sucks when it's boring like that...
I think it's gonna be one of those days. >_<
(11-08-2011, 10:45 PM)Scarecrowe18 Wrote: 6.) Favorite board memories?
blah blah blah blah blah uh Barbededs enormous breasts were cool lol. blah blah blah

[Image: barbetits.jpg]
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
i always thought she was pretty.
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
If she has a pluse. I'm good.
nah, she didn't.

she was ded

D-E-D, ded Tongue
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
ROFL