Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Getting to know Blizzard
This week's GTK is about one of The Three Un-Negroes who just recently started posting regularly again, Blizzard.

1.) What is your personal opinion of KBC in contrast to the other incarnations of "the board"?

2.) You said something over a year ago about being on house arrest, why was that?

3.) What are your top 5 favorite physical feelings?

4.) If you could fight any fictional character, who would it be?

5.) Favorite metal band of all time?

6.) Would you do another track with HLDS for the KBC mixtape?

7.) Have you ever put more effort into trolling a board member than you did when you wrote your verse for "The Song Of All Songs"?

8.) What made you decide to start posting again, instead of continuing to lurk?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

Awesome.

Why did you choose the name Blizzard?

Do you like the cold?

What about snow?

Do you play video games? What kind?

Whattup?
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Fuck yeah! *doesn't have any questions yet but looking forward to this*
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
You still gotta move Clyde's GTK thread to the subforum. May not have been the most active one, but let's not pretend like it didn't happen LOL

Oops, I thought I had.
The Peezy one isn't even in there!

*Edit: it is now*
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Yeah it is! I just moved it today.
since you use the term "chomo" i imagine youve done time. what did you do?

why do people in wisconsin sell drugs and then flip right when they get caught? shouldnt these people just not sell drugs because they know theyre not built like that?

what do you do for a living?
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
Since today is Halloween - name one of your all-time favorite Halloween memories:

What is your favorite kind of candy?

Name something (movie, character, news story, etc) that scared the shit out of you when you were a kid:

I had a Blizzard action figure when I was a kid.
[Image: prage2.jpg]
Did you ever play Primal Rage?

You are the last human on earth. You know you are going to off yourself, but you want to have some fun first. Name 3 things you would do before taking your own life:

What drugs have you done?

What kind of computer do you have?

What was your worst sexual experience?

If you could compete on one game show, what would it be and why?

What is the closest thing you have had to fame?

Chips or crackers?

What do you want done with your body after you die?

What kind of car do you drive?

Favorite TV channel?

Best "luck" you have ever had?

Where were you during 9/11?

What are your thoughts about smokers?

As always, if you died tomorrow, what would you want your last words to your family and friends to be?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
What did the last meal you ate consist of?
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
If you were about to be executed, what would your last meal consist of?
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

Why does it seem like you're always online until there's a thread dedicated to you?
[+] 1 user Likes AllanDayton's post
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Im flattered as ran over dog shit, but i just got home from babysitting and HAD to check out that chiefs/chargers game when i heard it was in overtime, gimme a lil bit, i gotta take a couple rippers from the pot pipe, and i will answer your questions my niggas
PS- thanks that guy! i did not see this coming
[+] 1 user Likes Blizzard's post
thats what she said
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
ok..here goes

1.) What is your personal opinion of KBC in contrast to the other incarnations of "the board"?
KBC is the BEST thus far, and truthfully i hope its the last and im sure it will be because the main immature faggots arent around to drive everybody(that matters) away. back in like 05? or so Jdawg and 5150 and a few others did RBS(Random Bullshit) Me, Tack, Jdawg, Hogan and 5150 were admins, it ruled at first but then FlameyTheFireFightingFaggot decided to get race war in board form started and a whole shit storm went down and i dropped outta that. but word, KBC is the best, and by the looks of it, the only one that has prevailed to be the "main" board since SFU took a dirt nap

2.) You said something over a year ago about being on house arrest, why was that?
I got put on probation in 09 for a bounced check charge. In late 09, truthfully i turned into a massive junkie, straight up. I tried shooting up Oxy(when the real ones were around) and fell in love with it, this went on for a few months and in march of '10 my cousin caught wind that i was doing that and called my PO on me, she called me out on it, i caved in and was like "Yup, lock me up" she did, let me out a week later and threw the bracelet on me. That lasted 3 months, I was supposed to get off it within a month of getting it put on but i got switched POs and the other cunt i got decided she wanted to keep me on it until like fucking November 2010. She came to my house(last unjailed visit i had with her) told me she was making me do 3 months of AODA classes until i could get it off, she said see ya next week, i said ok, cut it off 3 days later. I knew i wouldnt get any major time so i did it, hid out at my buddys house for a month, got arrested, did a month, got revoked, had the revocation hearing got sentenced to 3 months but got out for 2 weeks to "Find a job" or as i like to call it "party my nads off" went back did the last month and a half. Got out october 2010. NEVER TAKE PROBATION

3.) What are your top 5 favorite physical feelings?
Im still a junkie at heart yet, so
#1- opiate high, and not no fuckin vicodin/percocet. Blasting a 40mg opana and noddin off is prolly the best feeling in the world(to me) BUT i havent done opana in almost 2 months, so maybe this list will change.
#2- Gettin all mushy, but since i dont have kids the closest thing so far would be the love i get from my little niece and my nephew. My niece is the sweetest little girl in the world and i love her to death, i could be in a horrible rape, pillage, and burn attitude, and her smile and her little ppl voice pulls me outta that
#3- Bustin a nut
#4-Accomplishing something, wether it be a household task, or a part of a job im on i love getting shit done.
#5 Hilarity, having a huge laugh(if that is a physical feeling?)

4.) If you could fight any fictional character, who would it be?
Pennywise, for giving me nightmares from when i was 5 until i was 13. YOU BASTID

5.) Favorite metal band of all time?
Oh fuck man, ill throw 5(in no order) at ya lol
Pantera, Down, Metallica, Slayer, Sabbath

6.) Would you do another track with HLDS for the KBC mixtape?
In a fucking heartbeat, i just need a mic. I havent done a track in a long time and have probably gotten way better than when i was 18, so i think it'd be rad d00d

7.) Have you ever put more effort into trolling a board member than you did when you wrote your verse for "The Song Of All Songs"?
LOL, nope. That motherfucker just happened to waddle into the wrong place at the wrong time and posted the wrong shit to the wrong group of "Sick Fucks'

8.) What made you decide to start posting again, instead of continuing to lurk?
Yanno, i cant quite limit it down to one thing. Mainly- boredom. Being unemployed since june probably has alot to do with it. And im glad i love the Board(s) and whether i like to admit it or not, in one way or the other they've been a part of my life for the last 8 or so years.

Ill post this and work on the rest!
JDs questions!

Awesome.
I know i am *Flexes*

Why did you choose the name Blizzard?
Seemed appropriate, i live in wisconsin, we get buttfucked by Blizzards. And i had a super lame whooper name(Killa_Somethin) and just felt like time for a change, so i saved all my SFU coins, and changed that beeeeeyitch.

Do you like the cold?
Not so much that i like it, as that i dont mind it, having lived with it my whole life. Whenever it gets too cold, i piss and moan about how i cant wait till summer. Than when its summer and too hot i piss and moan about how i cant wait till winter. So..love/hate thing i guess lol

What about snow?
No, not really. When i had a snowmobile i did, but i could probably live without snow.

Do you play video games? What kind?
Mainly just wresting, sports, and shoot em up(GTA) I fucking LOVE the madden series me and my brother have spent countless hours having classic match-ups.

Whattup?
Oh...you know, thuggin and buggin
Props for kicking your habits and not turning into a douche because of your past, like someone else who used to come around here (Mulch, registered here as "pcakes"), and for four of the five bands you listed being my favorites as well Smile

since you use the term "chomo" i imagine youve done time. what did you do?
Fielded most of this, but, Things ive been locked up for:
2nd operating after rev
PO Hold-5 days
PO Hold-7 days
PO Hold-3 days
PO Hold-7 days, then bracelet for 95 days
Revocated off probation for Bounced check- did like.....66-70 days?
Municipal Warrant(unpaid fine)-7 days

why do people in wisconsin sell drugs and then flip right when they get caught? shouldnt these people just not sell drugs because they know theyre not built like that?
Brother, if i knew, id tell ya lol. Most of them are all dumbfucks, and my opinion has always been, if you let yourself get busted, you did something stupid. And thats why i never got too big into selling. Once in a great while if theres a good payout, but never fulltime. Its the truth tho dan, Wisconsin is packed full of snitches- oddly enough all with a lack of stitches.

what do you do for a living?
Before a month and a half ago, to support my habit anyways id hook only 2 of my buddies up and then theyd hook me up for me hooking them up. Havent been working since june, so since ive been back at my parents since august i do work around the house to earn smokes. and the old man keeps me high(pot). so i cant complain, but would still rather be working. Ive probably gained a good 20 pounds since ive been off work

Since today is Halloween - name one of your all-time favorite Halloween memories:
Back on halloween day 99, my parents finally tied the knot. they had been off and on since i was born and finally decided to stop being faggots and make it official. It was cool to finally not be a literal bastard haha.

What is your favorite kind of candy?
Im a sucker for a snickers, or little debbies i cant lie. I was obese until i was 18 so snackfoods i guess where a big part of my routine lol among other fatty foods

Name something (movie, character, news story, etc) that scared the shit out of you when you were a kid:
Movie-IT, charecter- Pennywise, Chuckie, New Story...i would say 9/11 but that more confused me than anything so no particular news story.

I had a Blizzard action figure when I was a kid.
[Image: prage2.jpg]
Did you ever play Primal Rage?

No, ive always heard the name but never played it, is it on n64? if its good ill download a rom of it.

You are the last human on earth. You know you are going to off yourself, but you want to have some fun first. Name 3 things you would do before taking your own life:
thats a fuckin good one....shit ummm.
1.Bust into a pharmacy and get all the good pills
2.Steal a Badass car, rage it
3.DESTROY

What drugs have you done?
Too fuckin many lol. I can honestly say everything except heroin and meth. Im kinda proud i never touched those 2.

What kind of computer do you have?
My mom splurged and got a newer dell with a flatscreen monitor. We had the same shitty once since like 2002, im not sure of the model or whatever but its rules pretty hard and its awesome to finally have a harddrive thats more than 20gb of memory

What was your worst sexual experience?
My first real girlfriend and i where hanging out at my buddies house spendin the night. We're in his room, he went up stairs to make some food, we get busy. We figure since it was like my 2nd or 3rd time itd be a quicky, but i lasted longer than i thought, and we were covered up and he caught us but we lied and said we were just making out and dry humping since we had a blanket over us. When he busted in, i thought it was his parents, because the girlfriend was said buddy's sisters friend. and their parents agreed we could both spend the nite if no funny buisness went down. And i just didnt wanna piss his parents off, they ruled. But yeah having to abruptly pull out and jam my hardened equipment back in my shorts, smashing and probably bending my wang in the process fuckin sucked from what i remember lol

If you could compete on one game show, what would it be and why?
Price is right, playing along at home all my life, i actually kick ass at guessing the numbers for prices and shit(And im not even jewish Drphil )

What is the closest thing you have had to fame?
Not really fame, but my cousin competed in the olympics in greco roman wrestling in 2000 when it was in australia.

Chips or crackers?
Chips all day

What do you want done with your body after you die?
Ill leave that up to my kids/significant other(if i have one) when that day comes, because i cant even decide lol

What kind of car do you drive?
Before i wrecked it and lost my license for the next(going on) 5 years My danger ranger. that little guy went thru some SHIT and made some sweet memories from it. And for a little while i traded said danger ranger to my pops for a little while and got to drive his badass 94 regal.

Favorite TV channel?
NFL channel, if all else fails there is always something on there that keeps my interest

Best "luck" you have ever had?
I found 150 bucks on the ground in a bank envelope like 2 and a half years ago, than i bought a 5$ scratch off and won 100 more. BOO YAH

Where were you during 9/11?
7th grade, just got sent to the office, the first tower that got hit was on tv, when they still thought it was an accident, then BOOM second plane. I saw it right as it happened and they wouldnt let me watch cuz i was too young.

What are your thoughts about smokers?
Being one i dont really think one way or the other about it. Both sides have their whine-asses and douchebags. so meh

As always, if you died tomorrow, what would you want your last words to your family and friends to be?
Did what i could. Love who i love, hate who i hate. No religious shit at the funeral. Peace.
I enjoy these threads a great deal, even when I don't know the posters very well.

I wonder how long before I get one...I imagine it would be a damn long time. When the board is in it's final days, and the "getting to know Ron Mexico" and "getting to know Fattie420" threads have come and gone.
[+] 1 user Likes Mikekind's post
What did the last meal you ate consist of?
Was babysitting my best friends kid(my godson, owen) made him some chicken nuggets, i had a few and ate a ramen

My parents were raped by a blizzard. Explain.
If i wouldnt of smashed your mothers jaw- and she could talk, she'd say she liked it Smile

If you were about to be executed, what would your last meal consist of?
Probably Stake, Potatoes, Lobster, and a badass salad. Steak's been my favorite since i was a little guy. And since i get splatter shits from it, little debbie's and a whole shitload of milk, so when i died and my bowels let go they'd have a dookie flood on their hands.
[+] 1 user Likes Blizzard's post
What is the single most badass thing you've seen with your own two eyes (not a video)?

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
Is there anyone you looked up to as a child who turned out to be a horrible person?

Whats your favorite song thats not metal?

If you could live in any other decade or time period what would it be?

WHos the manliest man to have ever walked the earth and why?

If you could stay one age forever what would it be?

What was your favorite toy as a kid?

WHen did you first realize what it meant to grow old and die and how did you take it?

Sexiest bitch over 50?

If you were to start your own country what would it be called, what would your 3 most important laws be and what might your flag look like?

Best Xmas gift you ever got?

If you could have anay animal real or fake as a pet what wuld it be?

WHat do you believe above all else is the most important thing a man must do in life?

Thats all i can think right now im blitzed and exhausted lol, Hapy Halloween and i cant wait to get my GTK thread! So many cool questions in here, im jelly.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
(11-01-2011, 02:11 AM)That Guy Wrote: What is the single most badass thing you've seen with your own two eyes (not a video)?

Probably in 8th grade seeing my buddy make a lucky nothing but net full court shot
What made you decide, "I'm going to shoot up Oxycontin today." This shit blows my mind.
(11-01-2011, 09:57 AM)AlonzoDaytona Wrote: What made you decide, "I'm going to shoot up Oxycontin today." This shit blows my mind.

my friend i was with was doing it, i brought over some OCs cuz i owed her a lil bit of money, she banged one. And she asked if i wanted to, and i was terrified of it so the first time i did it i only let her do 5mgs on me. Than i watched her tiny ass self do a full one and realized if she can i can. Did a full 20 the next shot and melted to nod off land.
Is there anyone you looked up to as a child who turned out to be a horrible person?
Sammy Sosa, not so much he turned out to be horrible but a fucking fraud, ive been a lifelong cubs fan so in his hey-day when i was like 10 was awesome, until we find out he's corking bats and juice-ing himself like a fucking orange. And unfortunately, chris benoit.

Whats your favorite song thats not metal?
Crowe, for some reason im a sucker for those old ass 60's R&B songs you can hear on your local oldies station. But i cant limit to just one, non metal acts- Id say Dre, Snoop, Twiztid, Rehab(Before they went all rock and roll), Beastie Boys, Public enemy, so on

If you could live in any other decade or time period what would it be?
Probably the 70s, to see the heyday of Black Sabbath and Judas Priest would be amazing

WHos the manliest man to have ever walked the earth and why?
Terry Funk

If you could stay one age forever what would it be?
I havent reached it yet, when i do ill let ya kno Smile

What was your favorite toy as a kid?
My wrestling action figures, and my n64 if that counts

WHen did you first realize what it meant to grow old and die and how did you take it?
Prolly after the 1st funeral i went to for my great grandpa. I took it pretty well i think ive never been a person who freaks about their inevitable death.

Sexiest bitch over 50?
I would say patricia heaton, but time is not on her side the last couple years. That a tough one, ill get back to it

If you were to start your own country what would it be called, what would your 3 most important laws be and what might your flag look like?
KBC-ia. No trolls, and cowtzu has a baseball bat with nails in it shoved up his ass fo' life. Flag....i dont know lol

Best Xmas gift you ever got?
When playstations first came out i got one that year and i remember it being pretty sweet.

If you could have anay animal real or fake as a pet what wuld it be?
i want a damn nibbler

WHat do you believe above all else is the most important thing a man must do in life?
Take care of your responsibilities whatever they mite be, coming from a pretty unresponsable person lol

Thats all i can think right now im blitzed and exhausted lol, Hapy Halloween and i cant wait to get my GTK thread! So many cool questions in here, im jelly.
You so jelly your name should be welch's nigga! Smile
Haha Fuck Yes Dude, i met Terry Funk when i was a little kid, my dad knew him growing up in Amarillo Tx and shit, met him and his parents. His parents were these cute ass little old people and there house was full of all these fancy gorgeous things and then right on top of the fireplace amidst vases and china plates is one of those old rubber action figures of Terry Funk lol. Met Terry, got to watch him wrestle that night. Good times.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
dude thats fucking tits. The funker is the man
Do you have any children or plan on having any children?