Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Getting to know Peezy
(10-25-2011, 10:48 AM)Brandon Wrote: Average household income between you and your wife?

Also, how much did you get back on taxes?
Social security number?
Hospital you were born in?
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

- don't remember
- 555-55-5555
- Don't know but it was in Houston, TX at 1:23am
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
I just asked because I was wondering if he was able to pay a mortgage and all his bills just flipping burgers if he lost his job.
Plan on getting Peezy fired?
I can get behind that.
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

(10-25-2011, 11:01 AM)Brandon Wrote: I just asked because I was wondering if he was able to pay a mortgage and all his bills just flipping burgers if he lost his job.

Oh, no way I could. But it would help. Any money is better than no money.

For the record, I'm not talking about collecting unemployment. If you lose your job, then by all means, you're entitled to that while you get back on your feet or for as long as they see fit to give it to you while you figure out your next move or whatever.

But when you say you can't find a job....I really don't think most of those people are trying. They might not LIKE the job they find, might think they're settling for something beneath them, but the jobs ARE out there. Collecting welfare checks and living on food stamps because "Oh, it's just so hard to find a job."

No. It's not. Get your resume together and walk door-to-door to every business in the city if you have to. If you're not dressed like a bum or have 18 felonies on your record or something, you will get hired somewhere.
Oh ok because I was about to yell at you. Lmao

I got laid off three months after I bought my house. Shit sucks yo.

But this is your thread so...

Who would you rather make out with, cage or illy?
Nah, that's a whole other situation. Getting laid off sucks. It hasn't happened to me, thankfully, but it's happened to friends of mine. People who were perfectly good workers who just happened to be lowest on the totem pole or something when the company decides to cut back. That fucking blows and that sort of situation is exactly why I think unemployment benefits are a good thing. Sorry that happened to you man.

Cage or Illy? Christ dude, really? I'm cutting my head off first. As much as I'm vocal about gay equality and all, I have zero desire to make out with any guy. Cage or Illy especially.
I'm gonna rape your wife if you don't kiss cage or illy. Now choose!
She's all yours brah.
[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Take my wife... no really, TAKE her.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
(10-25-2011, 09:36 AM)Peezy Wrote: Sorry Blizzard, you're voiceless! How was I to hear?!

(10-24-2011, 11:00 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote: My question: When are you visiting NYC?!

We really intend to next year. We try to take one big vacation per year, but man money is just a motherfucker sometimes. We've talked about it a lot. Maybe this coming spring or something, when the weather is nice. But it's definitely our next big trip.

ahhhhh, gotcha. kinda set myself up there didnt i
It's not that easy to find a job. Not everywhere, not for everyone. Supposed you have NOTHING that looks good on a resume, no school, no decent references, jack shit. And employers are pretty much only hiring people who are already employed looking for new work, certainly not someone out of work for any extended period. It's not a matter of not liking the jobs you find, but I can't even get called for some telemarketer bullshit, or fast food, nada. I've had one interview this year. One. Yeah, I'm not out there all day every day, but any corporate owned or chain store refuses to even take in-store applications so that's pointless. Then you call to talk to a manager and they yell at you and say THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, WE CALL YOU ASSHOLE. Seriously. Temp agency is my next option, gonna try that. /mexican But people saying IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT are wrong. There's no way allllllllllllll these people have companies out there desperately needing employees and unable to find them.

Not to make this about anything other than Peezy. Heart ON WITH YOUR GAY.
That's bullshit though. I know from experience if you just walk into enough places and fill out applications, you're bound to get hired somewhere. I've done it before, and done it multiple times. Even in this economy, I had a 2nd job awhile back just to get a little extra cash. (delivering pizzas). No resume. I just walked in, said "I want a job." Filled out an application and was delivering pizzas 2 weeks later.

And what do you mean any corporate owned or chain store refuses in-store applications? You can walk into any Walmart or Best Buy or Burger King or a thousand other places and fill out an application right there on the spot.

I've never once called to follow up on an application and gotten yelled at with the "We call you!" shit. In fact, I've always found that it helps to do that because it let's them know you're actually interested in the job.

No, the job market isn't as great as it used to be. It pretty much tanked with the rest of the economy. But if you're willing to put in the time, fill out enough applications or try enough places, you CAN find a job even with no experience or references or schooling.

Of course, that other stuff helps. And if you're really having trouble...lie. Most employers aren't checking that shit. If you put down that you graduated in the top of your class in college with a super degree in engineering or something, that looks awesome. But the manager at Home Depot isn't researching that shit to make sure you told the truth.

And with references, legally, an employer isn't allowed to ask your previous job anything other than 2 questions.

1. Has/does this person worked for you?
2. Are they eligible for re-hire (yes means good, no means they probably fired you or you were a fuck up.)

That's it. Legally, they aren't allowed to ask why you don't work there anymore or any shit like that. So again...fudge your resume again if you have to.

And if all else somehow fucking fails, temp agency it is and no shame in it.
Do I see Peezy advising someone to lie, or have my eyes deceived me?

What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

You're talking to the dude that used to steal, like, everything he saw at stores.

Biggest lie: probably that I was only gonna put the tip in. Boy, was she surprised.
surprised that she fell asleep or didn't feel anything? Agag
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
I can't believe girls fall for that "just the tip" shit, but it works every fucking time.

[+] 1 user Likes peachfuzz's post
(10-25-2011, 04:16 PM)Peezy Wrote: And what do you mean any corporate owned or chain store refuses in-store applications? You can walk into any Walmart or Best Buy or Burger King or a thousand other places and fill out an application right there on the spot.

No, you can't. Wal Mart does have their machine, which just loads the website. The others don't, and none of them take paper applications. The following up on shit hasn't worked for me, that's actually the response I get. "Look, we'll call you if we're interested." *click*

I'm not trying to make excuses. Hell, I'm the one that brought all this up. But I've turned in probably hundreds of applications in the past year and a half and gotten nothing. I'm sure it's not the same everywhere, from what I hear it's almost impossible to NOT have a job in Oklahoma City. I'm also limited with no transportation so I don't look for anything too far to easily bus. But I'mma get on some shit soon hopefully. But like I said, I really don't believe that there's enough jobs for EVERYONE out there.
let's be real, it works because they're whores.

if they were really upstanding, they wouldn't even let the tip in Tongue
I love Peezy almost as much as real life friends but unfortunately i have to agree with Cowtzu here, maybe its the difference in where we live or who knows but when i was looking for a job i went out everyday and in the course of a few weeks i had hit everything in town. Literally. The first time i went to AZ i walked from Bullhead City AZ to Laughlin NV (8 hours straight) and i stopped in every store on the way and filled out an app. Was there for 3 months, never got a call back from anyone and yes i called to "remind" them i had applied. Sometimes shit just dont work for others the way it does for you.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
(10-25-2011, 04:23 PM)Peezy Wrote: You're talking to the dude that used to steal, like, everything he saw at stores.

What's the most valuable thing you ever stole? Ever get caught?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

I never did the "just the tip" thing. I just get their pants off and get in before they can say no. Last one finally realized she was being fucked and was like "wait... no, no stop. We're not doing this." I'm no rapist, so I just fucked her the next day. Gave her time to not feel like a whore.
(10-25-2011, 04:26 PM)User Name Wrote: let's be real, it works because they're whores.

if they were really upstanding, they wouldn't even let the tip in Tongue

I'm strangely ok with my women being considered whores.
well not having your own form of transportation does move you to the back of the pile, application-wise.

that's a fact....sorry but it's true Smile
(10-25-2011, 04:30 PM)User Name Wrote: well not having your own form of transportation does move you to the back of the pile, application-wise.

that's a fact....sorry but it's true Smile

That, and being a general lazy slob who has a shitty attitude and doesn't care enough about an interview to even shave.
Shouldn't matter within walking distance. And unless you're a delivery driver, the just asks if you have reliable transportation, not specifics of whether you own a car or what. So, walking distance, plus i own a bike, and live on a bus route, and live with someone who has a car... I check yes. niggaz dont no
Lol wtf are you even talking about? You spyin on me when im goin on interviews? I swear you have a hard on for me bro. Just come out already, fuck, everyone else has.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
Crowe is such a masochist. Someone else is taking some of the "jobless bum" abuse and he has to get in on it and remind everyone he's jobless, too.
the transportation thing is more or less implying responsibility. you not just have a vehicle, but you have to keep it insured, etc.

i do job interviews here and there, i know these things and what are considered red flags Smile
(10-25-2011, 04:26 PM)cowtzu Wrote: No, you can't. Wal Mart does have their machine, which just loads the website. The others don't, and none of them take paper applications. The following up on shit hasn't worked for me, that's actually the response I get. "Look, we'll call you if we're interested." *click*

I'm not trying to make excuses. Hell, I'm the one that brought all this up. But I've turned in probably hundreds of applications in the past year and a half and gotten nothing. I'm sure it's not the same everywhere, from what I hear it's almost impossible to NOT have a job in Oklahoma City. I'm also limited with no transportation so I don't look for anything too far to easily bus. But I'mma get on some shit soon hopefully. But like I said, I really don't believe that there's enough jobs for EVERYONE out there.

Obviously there's exceptions to everything. Maybe you're the one, I don't know your situation. Either way, good luck. Being unemployed sucks.

Just saw Crowe's reply. Same dealio, just in my experience, I never had trouble finding a job if I wanted one. I could be wrong.

(10-25-2011, 04:29 PM)That Guy Wrote: What's the most valuable thing you ever stole? Ever get caught?

I technically "stole" a car when I was 14 and got arrested with 2 friends. Really we just borrowed his aunt's car without permission to go riding around, ran from the cops, etc.

Otherwise, most expensive thing was a computer from a Walmart. Had a friend who worked there and we just put it on a cart and rolled it right out the door. Since he was with me, no one questioned anything. Loaded it up and drove off. Allegedly. *ahem*

Got caught shoplifting once when I was, like, 12 but that was just baseball cards at a Big Lots. Since then...no. Never. That's why I stopped. My good luck wasn't gonna last forever and I'm too damn old now (just turned 29) to be getting arrested for petty shoplifting.