Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Getting to know ClydeTheCamel
It's all good, some people prefer to keep to themselves and that's understandable.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

word word.
still feel like a triple goon tho Frown
The memory of Clyde makes this thread win.
[Image: reggie-jackson.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes FxXxckOff's post
And actually I don't really have a question, but more of a statement. Clyde was one of the first people here to ever talk to me, was a real nice guy. So hey there Clyde, thanks for being a nice guy!
I'll throw down a memory as well. I was telling That Guy about how back when i first started posting on the old board how Fizzle wanted to ban me just for pretty much being a new guy, and actually did but it got overturned by kayzew. Clyde was one of the first ones to stand up for me as well as ruckus and crowe.
Ruckus, I remember that fuckin guy
A+ thread

will read again Agag
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
ruckus was awesome! he talked me into changing my name from Blizzard to A Light Drizzle for a week lol
Sorry, I've been having problems maintaining internet connection with storms recently in the era, hopefully upon completing all these questions the internet doesn't leave me stranded again.

Sorry for the delay, but here as follows.

1.) When did you start posting/following the awesome group of people that RJ/SFU/KBC consists of, and what originally brought you here?
I came here in the prime of SCN/TT/Kayzew maintaining RealJuggalos, of course the thing that brought me here was being a juggalotus like many of the others. I'm no so much a whooper anymore but I do enjoy them for nostalgia purposes

2.) Last time I was in chat (while it was somewhat active), you whipped your girlfriend's titty out upon mine and Turdy's request. Did you face any sort of repercussion for this, and would you do it again in the future? No repercussions, I'm starting to think that she has a secretly voyeuristic side I wasn't aware of, and if the situation permits, I will pull out said titties again. Titties are the true miracles of the world, and can heal all wounds.

3.) So you're having a kid soon. What's his or her name going to be, and will your punishment of choice be violence, time outs, or mind games? I'm already a dad currently, named Ryan, after the debo that used to post here, that guy I can honestly consider to be one of my best friend and helped me out of a very tight spot. Still quite unsure on the second name so far. probably going to be Cayden.

4.) What is/was your favorite Psychopathic Records EP? Definitely Tunnel of Love.

5.) Remember any board drama that others may have forgotten or (for the newer members) not known about? I was in the midst of a fiasco with one of the older members during RJ early SFU fame, most of everyone remembers this. there was this wicked love triangle between MMD, TCK and his girl, this point in time the whole gimmick rap thing was going and Stormtron, Brujah, Scarecrowe, MMD, and myself made tons of bullshit music with no reason, So we was somewhat close, MMD and TCK was good friends, invited MMD down and MMD basically fucked TCK's girl and was all hush hush about it except to me, Did what needed to be done and let TCK know and his girl even went as far as to surface pictures of MMD in a thong, pretty exciting times.

6.) Y U NO POST OFTEN? Often I'm at a loss for words, most of the time I don't really wanna contribute to the mindless drivel that's already around, I've been trying to break this streak recently, I guess I'm just more talkative in chat, really. When I can/have time, I vow to correct this. Just too good at lurking I guess

7.) If you could replace money with any other object to be used as currency, what would it be? It's time for this nation to embrace the future, and start a credits system like you see in all them sci-fi flicks, money that can already be used electronically if need be, no more paypal and greendot cards just to acquire online goods, I think the government taking reigns of online purchases would be able to generate some profit here. [/align]

8.) Why did you choose the name 'ClydeTheCamel'? Am I missing some sort of reference here, or is it as simple as your name really being Clyde and your favorite animal being a camel? As a kid my parents used to play alot of old 45s, I loved that record player, one of the artist they listened to was Ray Stevens, and he had this goofy song about Ahab the Arab, Clyde was his camel, and one of the fastest steeds in the whole Sahara. Thought it was funny, I suck at originality, and besides, a Camel gimmick is just fun to play, I used to milk it alot more with MSPaint pictures of Camels doing random things.
[Image: tumblr_lbhigtooIm1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif]
Wasn't trying to make Blizzard look like a goon, and I'm somewhat flattered to be selected. Sorry to say I'm not really that interesting.

and to answer Dangish:
I used to smoke Camels, I sold out and enjoy the cowboy killers now.

4/5 females are stuck up bitches, I've never had any hesitation for anyone wanting free camel rides.

Camel toes are 10 times more enjoyable than moose knuckles, moose often come with a horrid odor.

Peezy - I'm about half an hour away from Nashville, I've been here for YEAAARS, was not at the Tech N9ne concert, but I did try to get ahold of Tim on facebook whenever he said you guys were out partying that night, I don't think he knows me by my real name so he no sold me.
haha i was kidding bud, but word good to hear from u mang!
I love this fucking board, I wouldn't want to lurk anywhere else.
i lurked forever here, posting once in awhile. but last few months said fuck it and started again. Im almost to 800 posts! How is your little man doing? Whens the second due?
Ryan is awesome, and incredibly smart, I also have him growing up on all the shit I grew up one, loves Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo, etc.
my wife's due date is October 31st, really fuckin' soon.
haha right on, thats the way to do it gettin em goin on what you were into. And right on, well early congrats homie!
Actually we were in the parking garage and I remember telling peezy you had sent me a FB message, but we were all kinda drunk at that point, so hedoesnt remember, and I just never responded. My bad. I'm sure well end up in Nashville again in the future.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tim's post
Clyde's cool.
I don't have any questions though.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Me and Clyde once made a fake horrorcore group. I can't remember the name of it, but I was Scary Larry and he was Pepsi Killa. Clyde, do you remember our name, and do you still enjoy Pepsi?

Bonus Clyde Fact: I used to call him Kaboobie, like that flying camel in that old ass cartoon Shazzan.

Clyde rules.
[Image: vlj8FW5.png]
i wish storm and clyde would have joined us in the 3 un-negroes
(10-19-2011, 01:28 AM)Tim Wrote: Actually we were in the parking garage and I remember telling peezy you had sent me a FB message, but we were all kinda drunk at that point, so hedoesnt remember, and I just never responded. My bad. I'm sure well end up in Nashville again in the future.

I've never liked orange Gatorade near as much as I do since that night. Thanks, Tim!

& I don't know you Clyde, but if I'm hangin' with Peezy, Tim and anyone else in Nashville then I'm sure I'll meet you.
[Image: p5WOo9h.jpg]
Who is your favorite/least favorite celebrity? Time period is irrelevant.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(10-19-2011, 01:28 AM)Tim Wrote: Actually we were in the parking garage and I remember telling peezy you had sent me a FB message, but we were all kinda drunk at that point, so hedoesnt remember, and I just never responded. My bad. I'm sure well end up in Nashville again in the future.

Oh fuck, I do remember that now!
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Stage Name:

Zip Code you live in:

Do you drive?:

Email:

Contact #:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Chest:

Waist:

Hips:

Jean Size:

Dress Size:

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)?

Adult Video Experience:

Availability:

Are you currently on birth control?

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)?

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy):

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no):

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)?

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral:

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked):

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole):

Rimming on Male(licking male
holy shit & mmd & tck ordeal I totally forgot about that but it certianly was/is hilarious.
[Image: 3004cg5.jpg]
I know right
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Weren't there also MMD/anal beads pics that came out of that whole ordeal?

Funniest shit was KidEx spilling the beans on that whole fiasco like it was common knowledge and being like "Oh shit, my bad!"
Clyde and Debo were among the first to befriend me back in the day.

-tips hat-
too bad they are both dead
boo urns
Yep. R.I.P.