Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Getting to know Lunadan
That's right, I left the "iel" off it like CAGE leaves the meat off his burgers.

1.) Are you actually black in any way, or do you just use as much slang as you do because everyone else around you speaks like that and it's all you've ever heard?

2.) What do you really think of Florida? Ever been to any other part of the country besides the southeast coast? Did your appreciation for it decline when you found out Rawr and Cowtzu live there?

3.) Who's your favorite rapper OF ALL TIME?!?

4.) You've posted a lot about wanting to be a graphic designer, how's that going for you? Have you made much money off it yet or are you still in school for it?

5.) If you were granted three wishes with the stipulation that they could only be used to fuck over generalized groups of people, what would you wish for?

6.) When you were younger, what was your most unrealistic dream/goal/fantasy?

7.) Are you a lover or a fighter? Explain.

8.) Can you give us a list of your top 3 least favorite posters? Everybody's got at least that many.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

If you had to move anywhere else in the world, where would you move?

What do you do as a source of income?

Do you have any family?

Who were you closer too? Your mom or your dad?

What's your favorite drug?

How many drugs have you done?
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Still slangin them polos?
[Image: bacon-cheese-pizza-burger.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Ant's post
lacostes
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
Are you lactose intolerant? If so, do you ever say screw it and down a huge glass of chocolate milk?

Dolly Parton, Lou Feregno, Cher: Fuck one, marry one, kill one...GO

What's the scariest moment of your life?
How do you really KNOW anything for sure?

What would a burger of ham be called?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
[Image: pdJfJHc.gif]
Do you believe a hotdog is technically a sandwhich?
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Isn't attempted suicide failing at failing?
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
What is the meaning of life?

EXTERMINATE
[+] 1 user Likes BlazinB's post
What's the real deal on getting the real deal on real deals?
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes AllanDayton's post
Have you ever zappadeppidyd when coal tires flibbed on some Dat oingo boingo, per se?
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
[+] 1 user Likes ASP's post
who took the cookie out the cookie jar?
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
Who took the chicken off the plate & put it in the fridge?
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
KBC.... where the hard questions are asked
I heard you recently got a job in a high end restaurant but you've never worked a day in a restaurant before. How fucked are you?
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes AllanDayton's post
LoL I don't think he even noticed this thread.
Dan's too busy gettin' buff to answer our questions
NEVER FORGET
Describe your experiences of playing Halo on X-Box Live with Ivan "Pluto" Ooze.
[Image: 66IHzL5.png]
1.) Are you actually black in any way, or do you just use as much slang as you do because everyone else around you speaks like that and it's all you've ever heard?

I'm only Croatian and my mom's side is jews that came from Spain to Jamaica to the US to avoid religious persecution (they were white, and while my dad's side has some muslims, they're all white too) but I come from what my mother, grandmother and aunts call a "multi-cultural family" being that I have blacks in my family, Jamaicans, Mexicans, Cubans, etc.

My slang is more Miami than anything. If I call someone a bobolon whilst playing basketball, I wouldn't view that as black slang. Or puerto rican/spanish slang, but miami-ish

2.) What do you really think of Florida? Ever been to any other part of the country besides the southeast coast? Did your appreciation for it decline when you found out Rawr and Cowtzu live there?

I've been to 7 countries and 33 states, I'm a fairly well-rounded person and also an intelligent intellectual (or whatever the specific verbiage was), and I have affiliates in Bolivia, Mexico, the DR, Colombia, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia, Germany, Jamaica and Croatia. I'm carrying on the family name so my Croatian family over there all love me and it's the one country I haven't been to yet. But I need to for the aforementioned reason, and to see the poverty they live in. shit, my great uncle has one leg and was scared shitless of my mom's camera the first time my parents went there

Here's a cool fact no one believes until they hear the story from my parents: When my parent's attained my house in 1986 there was a huge cocaine bust and the DEA took my parents in for questioning and the whole neighborhood thought my parents were coke kingpins (it was like 40 kilos in a bunch of pottery sent from Bolivia) and the woman that was nannying at the time for my sisters basically had a family member that set it all up knowing that it could potentially be an easy/safe drop off point. Obviously my parents got off, but it was still a bad look since they had just gotten the house from a gov't auction because the previous owner's husband died and she went off the deep end and started smoking crack and selling it out of the house.

Rawr Baby Rawr is a fucking slut bag and I could give a shit less about her existence. Cowtzu is a weirdo, but neither should be representative of my state.

3.) Who's your favorite rapper OF ALL TIME?!?

That's tough, it changes weekly. Lately I've been listening to a lot of MGMT, Curren$y, Iceberg, Piccalo, Lil Boosie, Pink Floyd, Ballgreezy, . But I'd say of all time, probably 2pac or Big Pun. I grew up listening to both, even on the school bus days before I transferred to the catholic school in 3rd or 4th grade.

4.) You've posted a lot about wanting to be a graphic designer, how's that going for you? Have you made much money off it yet or are you still in school for it?

I graduated with my bachelors in aug of 2010 and actually didnt go to school for design, but communication major with an emphasis in advertising where i was forced to make mock ads and the like. Most people didnt know how to even free transform something, so i had to learn it all on my own, and started to realize i really liked it. So i quit my job at an ad agency in Miami (wasnt doing design but account management) when a good boy of mine introduced me to a multi-business owner who wanted a designer. I showed him some mock ads i had made and some pro-bono work and he was like "howmuch do you charge?" and i went on to do all of his marketing material. I made a good amount of money (he had a lot of work for me, all the time, it was basically a full time job) but the dude was just a real asshole who felt like i worked for him and that everything should be cheaper than i was charging - and making 28 revisions on one 14" store sign should be free... Being that hes 46 and im 24, i constantly had to regulate and put him in his place when hed be butt hurt i wouldnt pick up my phone cuz i was on a date, or with that girl at her place putting in work. I just recently told him to fuck off and not to ever call me again cuz of some similar drama. I start at a nice restaurant serving on Monday where I'm told by friends that work there, that I'll be making good money. But ya, I was pretty successful with it being that I landed a major client without even trying to - my intentions when I went to our original meeting was to just show this guy what I'm capable of and do some pro-bono work for him to sharpen my craft... He ended up liking my work, reliability, quick turn-around, management of deadlines and strong communication... But like I said, it just became too much when you're in Publix buying groceries and this guy won't stop calling you - I'm talking 7 times in a row, because he wants something done by midnight when it's 8 pm.

5.) If you were granted three wishes with the stipulation that they could only be used to fuck over generalized groups of people, what would you wish for?

I'm high as fuck, and hung over as fuck. Went out last night and got way too banged up, so concentrating is tough right now especially since I have the attention span of a boot... So youre gonna have to clarify on that one. Are we talking racial or cultural groups, or what?

6.) When you were younger, what was your most unrealistic dream/goal/fantasy?

I wanted to be in the NBA my whole life. My father used to play in the hood and sign me up in leagues at the parks in the ghetto surrounding my direct neighborhood, so it was almost at like 12 years old that I realized I'm only gonna amount to a 6'5 white center at best, and I was playing with 14 year olds that were already 6'3. I used to walk up to the park and get surrounded by 6'5 fifteen year olds and their older brothers with dookie dreads up to no good selling regs on the park bench. It made me a better player and helped shape who I am today, because I'll be the only white dude at the park talking shit to a click of haitians all ranking on me telling me I'm garbage, and actually step up and let them know the real deal in his face. This is what made me completely fine with confrontation, as I'm the type of dude to let you know the real deal right then and there. I got off on a tangent again, but I'd say easily the NBA. I played football in high school also, and had a good chance of getting recruited to (likely) UM being that the scouts took a few of the players from my team, as well as a few each season before that. A couple dudes I played with play professionally now (we had an amazing coach that worked us to the max), and I feel like I could have made something out of that. But I didn't eat any vitamins or any milk growing up (basically raised by a haitian) so my bones are super weak and I get hurt all the time - I cracked my pelvis my junior year of high school and my football career ended that same day..

7.) Are you a lover or a fighter? Explain.

I'd prefer to be a lover, but we live in a dirty world and I've had to fight with a lot of people, verbally as well as physically. When I go out, I'm always super laid back even when banged up but one of my friends always pops off wit hsomeone and then my friends look at me, as if I'm the one to solve it. I consider myself more of a mediator, as I'm a chill, peaceful dude.... But if you're looking for a fight, I'm gonna step right up and deliver... I have pretty long arms so my reach is nice, and people usually talk a lot and then when I walk up and let them know we can do this, they usually back down. In the bar or on the street.

So I'd say lover with hoes, fighter with dudes. Though I vibe with all different types of people and can usually make anyone of any given background laugh, if you're a piece of shit or disrespectful I'm gonna put it out there that I think so and go from there.

8.) Can you give us a list of your top 3 least favorite posters? Everybody's got at least that many.

That's tough, cuz I like a lot of people here. Lately, honey badger.. I'd say generic but he doesn't post here anymore (joking)... Kodi is always my dawg, and then after that probably Sal Undy. I love his provocative sex fetishes and that he's willing to J his D to a girl with an adam's apple and then call someone a 'faggit.' That's championship....

I just re-read the question after typing all that and I think I'm still drunk. To properly answer the question, I'd say..... JDS. He contributes nothing and I view him of the DJ (Roseanne) of the board. Then after that, his sister. Why are you reproducing when you live in a mediocre town home in bum fuck Indiana? Step your game up, buy some property, make some financially sound life decisions and then maybe consider getting knocked up a fourth time, or however many jits you have running around your barn.

After that comes Zack T. Look, one of my best friends is gay, I don't care about it and he talks about his man. It's whatever, that's your preference and I have mine. I'm a very open-minded dude, but I really don't care that you came out on a forum and now feel inclined to talk about what dude's abs you love. Fuck out of here, go hit up a gay bar or some shit, I really don't care that you came out or half-way out or whatever. Gay ass nigga
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Lunadaniel's post
(10-12-2011, 04:28 PM)Lunadaniel Wrote: That's tough, cuz I like a lot of people here. Lately, honey badger.. I'd say generic but he doesn't post here anymore (joking)... Kodi is always my dawg, and then after that probably Sal Undy. I love his provocative sex fetishes and that he's willing to J his D to a girl with an adam's apple and then call someone a 'faggit.' That's championship....

I just re-read the question after typing all that and I think I'm still drunk. To properly answer the question, I'd say..... JDS. He contributes nothing and I view him of the DJ (Roseanne) of the board. Then after that, his sister. Why are you reproducing when you live in a mediocre town home in bum fuck Indiana? Step your game up, buy some property, make some financially sound life decisions and then maybe consider getting knocked up a fourth time, or however many jits you have running around your barn.

After that comes Zack T. Look, one of my best friends is gay, I don't care about it and he talks about his man. It's whatever, that's your preference and I have mine. I'm a very open-minded dude, but I really don't care that you came out on a forum and now feel inclined to talk about what dude's abs you love. Fuck out of here, go hit up a gay bar or some shit, I really don't care that you came out or half-way out or whatever. Gay ass nigga

ROFL
(10-12-2011, 04:28 PM)Lunadaniel Wrote: 5.) If you were granted three wishes with the stipulation that they could only be used to fuck over generalized groups of people, what would you wish for?

I'm high as fuck, and hung over as fuck. Went out last night and got way too banged up, so concentrating is tough right now especially since I have the attention span of a boot... So youre gonna have to clarify on that one. Are we talking racial or cultural groups, or what?

Any groups you can think of. Fat people, gay people, people with one eye, people who wipe their ass standing up, etc. Doesn't have to be related to race or ethnicity.

(10-12-2011, 12:48 AM)JDS Wrote: If you had to move anywhere else in the world, where would you move?

What do you do as a source of income?

Do you have any family?

Who were you closer too? Your mom or your dad?

What's your favorite drug?

How many drugs have you done?

Tough first question, probably Spain. I really like it there and how chill everyone is

I'm the "baby" as they call me, as I have two older sisters...

Neither. My mom was teaching night school english classes for recent immigrants in 1986 and met a Haitian woman that was really trying to find some work and had 0 family members in the US. She let her live with us for free and schooled her on the fact that she'd have to clean homes to make a living without an education or strong grasp of the language. She lived with us until I was like 7, because my mom is a hardcore feminist and refused to stop working because of my birth. So that's like my real mom, I would kill somebody if they ever touched that woman. As for mine, I've never had that connection because of this. She had a son in 1988 and we were like twins. Took baths together, told everyone we were brothers, that's my best friend. He's about to graduate college and go to med school, completing the cycle of the American dream..

My favorite drug is bud. I have family members still in NA/AA for crack/coke, one that lost some of his leg because of heroin use, my sister used to steal the money i made selling random things/birthday money i saved when i was 11, for coke.. I have another cousin in NA for coke, so the point I'm making is I've seen drugs destroy lives. Family members and close friends, I don't suggest anyone touch anything (on a regular basis) but bud.

I've done acid, ecstasy, shrooms, xanax (prescribed), DMT, salvia, coke probably like 6 times, and smoked probably 5 dirty blunts. One of my friends is a jackboy so will usually throw me two dirty beans (I'll only touch the ones that have brown specs, so technically I've ingested heroin also) for like $5 a piece since it's always all profit for him.. But I'll eat a bean probably like twice a year if that.
(10-12-2011, 02:26 AM)Ant Wrote: Still slangin them polos?

I will forever be the Lacoste boss. A few months ago I sold a friend a 50 pack, but I and all of my friends ebay accounts are banned because of me, so I don't do it much anymore. But if someone wants a lot of them I'm always down to connect the dots and make some money.

(10-12-2011, 09:50 AM)Dangish Wrote: Are you lactose intolerant? If so, do you ever say screw it and down a huge glass of chocolate milk?

Dolly Parton, Lou Feregno, Cher: Fuck one, marry one, kill one...GO

What's the scariest moment of your life?

I'm not, but never drank milk growing up and it's rare that I do now (only because my fridge is always packed cuz of roommates and I can't fit it in there currently) but I love chocolate milk.

Marry Dolly Parton, fuck Cher, kill Lou Feregno.

I had a home invasion happen to me at 22, and it changed my life forever. I wouldn't give up my ebay money ("friend" put them onto it) which was I believe $6k that he had seen in a nike box while chillin with me one day. So i was irate when 4 dudes in hoodies kicked in my door and whooped the shit out of me with their guns (lost a LOT of blood and had to have 7 staples in my head), I wouldnt give up the money so they kept fucking me up with their guns, all over my face, head and body. But the only one i could make out, I saw on the news about a month or so later had unloaded his clip at a cop's face at point blank range. This was the same gun he used on me. The cop survived because of his vest, and killed him. This is the same guy that pulled his trigger in front of my face, looking him in the eyes, and it jammed. I was ready to die because at that point I had told them where I had 2 grand (i separated it all incase something ever happened like that) and they took off with it, but this guy still wanted to shoot me because of the struggle i put up.

Second time would be: When I was hit by a drunk driver, going 50 miles per hour and he was doing about 60. I thought I was gonna die. The guy got out of his car and tried to flee the scene. He fell over on the ground, he was that drunk. Totalled my boy's car, I got out with just a few scratches.
Any philosophy on life?
(10-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Pluto Wrote: Any philosophy on life?

I make sure I'm always loyal to those that deserve it, and treat others how I'd like to be treated. That may come off as completely cliche, but I've stacked up a lot of good karma and I continue to do so. A few weeks ago I gave four pizzas to some different homeless people I drove past.

I'm not gonna say I'm the nig that does random acts of kindness on the reg, but when I deal with people I treat them with respect and am always patient. And I always look out for my friends. Long story short, one of my close friends did a year and eight months for me.
how's the gym goin? how beefed up have you exactly gotten in the last couple years?
NEVER FORGET
I'm actually slacking right now, I'm about to go get a publix sub right now and then hit back tonight, but I had my second knee surgery (ACL) a year and a month ago, so while coming back from that I started running to knock off the 40 lbs I put on from being immobile, and reaaally fucked my ankle up. So I can't run now, and I got a belly (I have the metabolism/body of a 65 year old, so if I'm not running every day I stack on the pounds even if I'm eating real clean), but my pecs are starting to pop again so I'm basically getting back into it, but can't do any cardio or leg work outs cuz of the ankle. I was just in a boot for about a month and a half. Doctor had me take it off a week ago, and I still can't even do any light jogging. I'm fucked until I get another corporate/office job and can get the cast and be on crutches for six months and completely rehabilitate my ankle.

So for now I do upper body only in the gym and basically see minimal results.
shit man, i didnt kno that hope all your recovery goes well!
NEVER FORGET
Since the home invasion, have you purchased a gun and/or a dog?

(10-12-2011, 05:18 PM)Blizzard Wrote: shit man, i didnt kno that hope all your recovery goes well!

Thanks, bra

(10-12-2011, 05:25 PM)That Guy Wrote: Since the home invasion, have you purchased a gun and/or a dog?

The next day it happened, my boy gave me a rifle with a scope on it and i sat on my couch with it on my lap anytime I was at home. I used to hold it up pointed at the door anytime I let anyone in, including my girl. Cuz if something was gonna pop off again, they'd sneak in behind someone else. A few months later, my lease at that apt was up and a few friends of mine moved into a house, where one of my friends had an AK-47, an HK assault rifle, 4 handguns and a mossberg. As well as my boy's 100+ lb pitbull that I had helped raise (walked him/took care of him while my boy was at work since he was a 8 week old pup) and posted pictures of on here before.

My nephew Blaze

Sweetest dog ever, but any time I said "watch em" he'd get super hype and bark as fierce as possible a foot away from any individual I indicated... As well as other commands, so the guns weren't even necessary as most people were always scared of Blaze, especially when I walked him cuz he's so tall/big and looks like he's real vicious... But he's only bit one human being and that was well deserved

[Image: 161xkqa.jpg]

Now I'm about to get my own place, so I'll be getting my concealed and two guns (one of my best friends runs a gun shop so hes just gonna straight up give me a few guns he has laying around until i decide what calibur i wanna go with) and I'm taking on my sister's dog, which I trained and helped with since she was 7 weeks, similar to Blaze.

[Image: mb7mkh.jpg]

She just turned a year old and is 85 lb. Maybe 90 now, last time I saw her was a month ago... But ya, she will for sure have the same effect Blaze did because people in my sister's neighborhood always try to get me to sell her when im walking her, because they say she looks so vicious and strong. So I doubt anyone will try to break into my new spot... if they do, Gypsy will for sure eat their face.. She's crazy protective of my sister, brother, me and her area and wandered off from a litter of dogs that were bred to fight, so I imagine if she needed to, her instincts would probably kick in to maul a stranger trying to break in.