Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Getting to know Lunadan
I always hated school, I'm kind of surprised I even have my degree. Teachers always suggested to my parents that they put me on ritalin, but obviously my dad was always against it considering his career. There were so many times my family would say I'd never do it, or maybe I just wasn't cut out for school/the office job. Which they may be right, but I felt obligated to graduate because my dad bought Florida Prepaid Tuition in like 1983.. and he always says he was broke as fuck at the time and did it because he had to pay his own way through school (worked in a leather factory, stripping animal skin apart and all that dirty work) and didn't want any of his kids to have to struggle like that.

So I had tuition paid for and all I had to pay for was food and housing after my first year (parents paid for my dorm) which racked up 15k in financial aid debt. I always tell friends that haven't graduated, and kids, to just get a job with Comcast, Verizon, UPS, etc. and work your way up. A few of my boys that didn't even register for college after high school are making $35k+ now and I'm making shit. I made $23k at the advertising agency I was working at, and thats not including all the overtime I wasn't paid for. What the fuck am I gonna do with that when I got financial aid payments, a potential car payment (mine is about to die), rent, car insurance, gas, food, utilities, phone, etc.?

It didn't fall through, people treated me like shit at my agency cuz I was the youngest one there (next youngest was 30 and had worked there since she graduated college at 23, and still made $23k like me). I got tired of it and told them the stress, disrespect and lack of pay (I worked on the account that kept the ENTIRE agency in business) brought me to the conclusion I should just move out of expensive ass Miami and get a better job at a different company. You can do so much with my particular degree, and it's not like I graduated with a major in Psychology or some worthless major, but people are just so grimy right now that even with a year of experience (or close to it), they're only offering $25k a year.

I networked with a girl in my field who lives in NYC and works for a great company, they offered me like $32k a year, in Manhattan. I told my sister (who introduced us) that I'd rather stay off welfare. I feel like my degree doesn't mean anything anymore, and while I went to 5 interviews at 5 great companies in the past 3 months, every time I get to the second interview they say "so how much are you expecting to be compensated?" and when I say "around thirty-thousand dollars a year" (which really isn't shit unless you live at home still) they tell me that's way over their budget and they'll get back to me. I never hear back.

If I could do it all again, I'd start working at FedEx or UPS immediately after high school graduation. It's just not worth it when you have to pay financial aid every month and you make $7/hour working at the Shell gas station with a great degree (a few friends of mine are in this position). I'm on some other shit lately, I'm thinking of defaulting on my financial aid and just buying a house so I don't have to worry about renting every year with bad credit

I landed my job at that agency because I was well-versed in the field, studied up on the industry, and used my personality to push things a little further. The only people I know that graduated with me, with jobs (that required a degree, making more than $30k a year) were handed to them by their parents or a family friend. One of my best friend's dad is a financial advisor that makes like $200k a year (very smart dude, bought his $800k home with ALL money down up front) tells his son not to finish school and to just apply at Verizon. Says it's not valued, or worth it nowadays and it'd be more profitable to invest that time in a company in hopes of moving up, or starting your own business
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
Fucking word. Thats exactly how I feel about school, I want to be a counselor for at risk youth but it pays dick and I gotta do school for it putting me in more debt.
Lunadan underrated poster appresh
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
(10-14-2011, 02:53 PM)Mudkips Wrote: Lunadan underrated poster appresh

[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
(10-14-2011, 04:22 PM)User Name Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 02:53 PM)Mudkips Wrote: Lunadan underrated poster appresh

(10-14-2011, 02:48 PM)jabroni Wrote: Fucking word. Thats exactly how I feel about school, I want to be a counselor for at risk youth but it pays dick and I gotta do school for it putting me in more debt.

My advice is try to map out a career path, but also study up on the realistic salaries involved with the positions (glassdoor.com). Sometimes this doesnt matter tho, like in my situation, every one was making $32-$35k at my position, in all parts of the country, and it was more like $45-50k in NYC and California..... But then the economy tanked, and the ad industry took the biggest hit, so with all the greedy execs making $200k a year, they were forced to skimp all entry level positions' pay and the individuals employed in these positions were the ones that were hurt the most, financially. So that was kind of inevitable for me to fall into after graduating in 2010.

But like I said, if it requires a 4-year degree, and you'll be making $11/hour when you graduate, make sure your girl makes more than you and can be the breadwinner - or just realize that it's not something you can afford to do. I would love to run a non-profit pitbull rescue and devote 100% of my time and effort to doing so, but I also realize I'm -15k and need to have a son I can provide for (if I were to find the cure for cancer, but didn't have a son, my family/extended family would still view me as a failure) and I want a family, and to be able to own a house and stop worrying about finding a reliable roommate every year. So it's just not feasible for me...

It's all about finding that middle ground tho. I love helping people, so I'd like to start at a company and prove that I have a great business mind and go on to do consulting for small businesses. I love supporting small business/mom & pops and seeing them succeed, so I'd love to play a part in that someday. But I also realize I'd have to work the corporate side to get to be in that position one day.

Who knows tho, I may have to be a server at a restaurant for the rest of my life, so my career advice may be worthless. I just hope the way I live my life/good karma I've stacked one day allows me to live comfortably and establish some sense of success
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
His posts were never underrated to me
[+] 1 user Likes Ivan Ooze's post
(10-14-2011, 06:18 PM)Lunadaniel Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 02:48 PM)jabroni Wrote: Fucking word. Thats exactly how I feel about school, I want to be a counselor for at risk youth but it pays dick and I gotta do school for it putting me in more debt.

My advice is try to map out a career path, but also study up on the realistic salaries involved with the positions (glassdoor.com). Sometimes this doesnt matter tho, like in my situation, every one was making $32-$35k at my position, in all parts of the country, and it was more like $45-50k in NYC and California..... But then the economy tanked, and the ad industry took the biggest hit, so with all the greedy execs making $200k a year, they were forced to skimp all entry level positions' pay and the individuals employed in these positions were the ones that were hurt the most, financially. So that was kind of inevitable for me to fall into after graduating in 2010.

Agreed with Lunadan. I was in school, but I also worked semi-relevant positions while in college. They also make for good additions to my resume.

My current job doesn't pay as well as my last one did (I was making about $47k at my last job, which was a 10 month contract but with no benefits). I'm making just over $33k right now working in a contract-to-hire position (90 day contract, then in late November I'll switch to full-time permanent). I like the job itself, just the pay isn't what I want it to be. However, I bust my ass and prove myself.

I went to get my check from my recruiter last week and he tipped me off on a potential surprise: so, like I said, I'll switch to full-time permanent in late November, but apparently my supervisor and his boss (my boss as well) have been praising the hell out of me to my recruiter and are talking about giving me a significant raise and a promotion come time to switch to permanent employment. While my job isn't fully relevant to my degree (B.A. in Mathematics), it's an IT position which I enjoy and it's pretty common for people with Math degrees to work in IT or Engineering. I'd compare my job to what a Jr. level SysAdmin does, but that's not the title (title is Technical Analyst I). The promotion is supposed to take me from being a Technical Analyst I to a Technical Analyst II. Not bad for only 3 months, considering there are people that have worked there for over 4 years and are still only TA1's.

Dan, it'll suck having to take low paying gigs but you just gotta take what you can get for the time being, bust ass and prove yourself. Good things will come to you.
[Image: p5WOo9h.jpg]
Stage Name:

Zip Code you live in:

Do you drive?:

Email:

Contact #:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Chest:

Waist:

Hips:

Jean Size:

Dress Size:

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)?

Adult Video Experience:

Availability:

Are you currently on birth control?

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)?

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy):

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no):

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)?

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral:

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked):

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole):

Rimming on Male(licking male’s asshole):

Dirty Rimming Receiving(getting your asshole licked when shitty-dirty)

Dirty Rimming Giving-Woman(licking woman’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Dirty Rimming Giving-Man(licking man’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Interacial:

Vaginal sex:

Pussy to Mouth(giving bj directly after penetration):

Pussy to Other Girls Mouth(giving bj from other womans pussy):

Anal sex:

Ass to Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from your own ass)

Ass to other girl's Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from other woman's ass):

Receiving Ass to Mouth(other girl sucking penis directly from your ass during anal):

Facial(man cums on face):

Cum in Mouth:

Swallow:

Vaginal Creampie( cums in vagina):

Anal Creampie( cums in your ass):

Anal Felching(You eat cum from your ass after anal):

Anal Felching from other woman’s ass

DP(two penises at one time, anal and vaginal same time):

Double Vaginal(two penises at one time in vagina):

Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth directly from your ass to pussy directly):

Other girls ass to your pussy (penis going back and forth from other woman’s ass to your pussy directly):

Anal fingering(receiving):

Double Anal:

Dirty Anal(you receiving anal when ass is full/shitty-no enema):

Dirty A2M(doing ass to mouth when penis is shitty/dirty):

Dirty A2OGM(doing ass to mouth from other woman's ass when shitty/dirty):

Ball licking when cock is dirty(you dont do ass to mouth but you lick/suck the guys balls when the cock is shitty/dirty from anal(your shit or other girls):

Dirty Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth from ass to pussy when shitty/dirty):

Other girls Ass to your Pussy when shitty:

Shitting(shitting on or in guy/woman's mouth)

Shitting Receiving(having woman shit on you or in your mouth):

Oral while Shitting( having your pussy eaten while you shit):

Gangbang(4-25 men-please list how many mean you are ok with)

Penis Size Preference for vaginal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

Penis Size Preference for Anal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

What age range of male performer do you prefer to work with?16-17(European filmings), 18-21, 22-30, 30-40, 40+.....

Would you be interested in a fluffer position as well?(giving the male performers oral before the scenes to get them hard before filming)
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting