Just pre-ordered the MW3 console
After hearing the Arkham City 360 was an European exclusive I decided to throw down the big $50 to hold my system. Kinda pissed it doesn't come with all the DLC, but considering it does have the bigger hard drive than my old system, the game i was already gonna buy for $60 and comes with 2 controllers I'm in.
[Image: PackersCoach_FistPump.gif]
what do you mean a European Exclusive?
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

New Batman game has a console exclusive in Europe only.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Soooo, why would that matter? Since when is Upgrayedd in Europe?

hes not he cant get it so hes getting the mw3 one
(10-10-2011, 08:53 PM)cletus Wrote: hes not he cant get it so hes getting the mw3 one

Thank you for saving me the effort.
[Image: PackersCoach_FistPump.gif]
oh hey, lets buy another system that will shit the bed on me in a year.

#launchps34life
(10-10-2011, 10:00 PM)honey badger Wrote: oh hey, lets buy another system that will shit the bed on me in a year.

#launchps34life

[Image: PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg]

Also. Hello three copies I'll be getting from work. Troll

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lloyd's post
I can't wait to get the Gears 3 console. That shit looks sweet
Is there anything that is better about the system from a performance standpoint, or is it just completely aesthetic?
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
aesthetic...and it comes with 2 controllers instead of one. thats about it. HD size is the same
(10-10-2011, 10:57 PM)Lloyd Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 10:00 PM)honey badger Wrote: oh hey, lets buy another system that will shit the bed on me in a year.

#launchps34life

[Image: PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg]

I'll take my shitty 9-year-old desktop over a console for FPS any day of the week.
[Image: tumblr_lq93d57GHi1qb87bqo1_500.gif]
You need to throw out your 9 year old desktop and get a better computer. If you're casual and don't even play games, you should update every 4 - 5 years.

Also, I want to say that I don't hate consoles, I own every single current gen console right now. My platform of choice is PC though.

venkman
burn in
hell
Well, I had a 5 year-old laptop, but its GPU recently took a dump. So, until further notice, I'm back on the old desktop. Plus, the RAM and GPU on this guy have been upgraded, so it's not a total piece of shit. I'm thinking that I'll ask for some new hardware for Christmas this year and birthday next. Or, worst case scenario, I just save up for a month or two once I graduate and then buy a good gaming rig then.

I don't hate consoles for games like God of War or some RPGs or Monster Hunter or side-scrollers. But for an FPS, I gotta have a mouse and keyboard. It's a must.
I totally thought he meant that the game Arkham City was an exclusive for the UK, so he was getting an american XBox 360 to play Arkham City on...

I misread, carry on.

I also have the MW3 console on lock
I just like games. PC is a better investment, I can rom all the way up to the last gen (and current handhelds) excluding Xbox for free, and there's more games released by indies for PC. But console's alright, I would have said console > PC 100 fold a few years ago.

But, yeah, fuck mouse/keyboard. Wireless 360 controller for my TF2 all the fucking way suck my dick.
(10-11-2011, 07:26 PM)cowtzu Wrote: I just like games. PC is a better investment, I can rom all the way up to the last gen (and current handhelds) excluding Xbox for free, and there's more games released by indies for PC. But console's alright, I would have said console > PC 100 fold a few years ago.

But, yeah, fuck mouse/keyboard. Wireless 360 controller for my TF2 all the fucking way suck my dick.

[Image: fuck-that-bitch-yao-ming.png]

venkman
burn in
hell
(10-11-2011, 11:04 PM)Lloyd Wrote:
(10-11-2011, 07:26 PM)cowtzu Wrote: I just like games. PC is a better investment, I can rom all the way up to the last gen (and current handhelds) excluding Xbox for free, and there's more games released by indies for PC. But console's alright, I would have said console > PC 100 fold a few years ago.

So much this, this so much.

Mouse/keyboard is FAR, FAR superior to the controller.

And also, I don't get buying a new console simply for the aesthetics.
I also use a controller for all the games I play. Cowtzu, we should do a one-on-one in TF2 sometime, so I can be better than you at that too.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

lols, I want to join this match.

venkman
burn in
hell
(10-11-2011, 11:04 PM)Lloyd Wrote:

THANKS FOR YOUR SPOILER SIG ASSHOLE
(10-12-2011, 02:48 AM)Lloyd Wrote: lols, I want to join this match.

Yeah, maybe SOME really hardcore gamers get more out of the mouse/keyboard. But I'll fuck up 90% of them with my controller, it's more natural feeling and responsive. I heard someone once like "durrr it takes a precious split-second to move my finger from one button to the other," but with a mouse/keyboard you have like 40 different keys. Fuck using the number keys and shit, I'm used to the numpad, which is on the other side of the damn keyboard. It's all retarded and I'll never get used to it. Controller 4 lyfe.
Lloyd would bend you over, tie your wrists to your ankles, and rape you until your anus prolapsed and your innards fell out. It would go something like this:

Although I've been playing a shit ton of solider lately.

venkman
burn in
hell
I go for soldier when my pyro/engie tactics don't work. The no ammo/penetrative energy weapons are fun as hell.

(10-12-2011, 05:04 AM)cowtzu Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 02:48 AM)Lloyd Wrote: lols, I want to join this match.

Yeah, maybe SOME really hardcore gamers get more out of the mouse/keyboard. But I'll fuck up 90% of them with my controller, it's more natural feeling and responsive. I heard someone once like "durrr it takes a precious split-second to move my finger from one button to the other," but with a mouse/keyboard you have like 40 different keys. Fuck using the number keys and shit, I'm used to the numpad, which is on the other side of the damn keyboard. It's all retarded and I'll never get used to it. Controller 4 lyfe.

The only people who couldn't outplay a controller-based player are the ones just starting out at the keyboard/mouse combo. Even mediocre players would rock your balls.

And there aren't really any more buttons for a mouse/keyboard combo than there are for controllers... how can there be when everyone has the same basic abilities? If you want to get technical, the controller actually has more buttons because it takes combinations of stick movements in order to look around/strafe when that is so much easier in the keyboard/mouse combo.

I've been playing keyboard/mouse for 15 or so years, and controller based first person shooters for about 6, and you just cannot get the same precision with controller movements as you can with the mouse.
(10-12-2011, 03:01 PM)Omaha Wrote: Not sure how this turned to this, but I've said before, I like playing with a controller when everyone else is too. But if it's controller vs. mouse / keyboard, I'm doing mouse / keyboard, no question. Controllers are good for certain games, but TF2 is certainly not one of them. I find that 3rd person action games are easier / funner to me with a controller, but FPS / RTS games (mainly) are keyboard / mouse all the way.

Yep!

This man knows what he's talking about. His head is someplace other than his own ass.
My head is always up my own ass.

venkman
burn in
hell
You whore! You told me that ass was mine! And you've been storing your head there?!