Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Getting to know Dangish
Sorry about it being a day late, got kinda busy there for a few days.

1.) Has anyone ever told you that you slightly resemble a woman who might enjoy the flavor of vagina?

2.) How high up on the Microsoft ladder are you? Do you have any of their secrets that you can tell us about without having your hand and/or balls removed?

3.) Why Florida? There are other places that don't get snow too, you know.

4.) What do you see yourself being like when you get old? Any hereditary stuff that might come to bite you in the ass?

5.) If drugs and alcohol weren't addictive or bad for you in any way, would you at least try them?

6.) What ever became of that whore who dumped you and ran off to Korea or wherever the fuck it was? Can you look at her life and laugh at how much better than her you are now?

7.) Favorite animated series of all time (maybe a "top 5" list)?

8.) Is living with EatDirt awesome, mediocre, or does it flat out suck, and why?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

What are Microsoft's plans to rule the world?
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(10-04-2011, 10:07 PM)That Guy Wrote: Sorry about it being a day late, got kinda busy there for a few days.

1.) Has anyone ever told you that you slightly resemble a woman who might enjoy the flavor of vagina?

2.) How high up on the Microsoft ladder are you? Do you have any of their secrets that you can tell us about without having your hand and/or balls removed?

4.) What do you see yourself being like when you get old? Any hereditary stuff that might come to bite you in the ass?

5.) If drugs and alcohol weren't addictive or bad for you in any way, would you at least try them?

6.) What ever became of that whore who dumped you and ran off to Korea or wherever the fuck it was? Can you look at her life and laugh at how much better than her you are now?

8.) Is living with EatDirt awesome, mediocre, or does it flat out suck, and why?

You son of a bitch! Frown
Also,

(10-04-2011, 03:36 PM)JDS Wrote: This week, I unoffically choose, Dangish. :D

What was your job before you started working for M$?

If you didn't work for M$, would you still be a XBOX fanboy?

What's your favorite game that isn't an XBOX or a computer game?

How old are you? Got any brothers or sisters?

Would you happen to have a picture of your grandfather or grandmother that you could show us? Because for some reason I picture your grandfather or grandmother looking like this: [Image: esq-up-old-man-0609-lg-8782802.JPG]

What was the wildest sexual experience that you've had?

Being straightedge, have you ever tried drugs? What was the best/worst experience have you had with it?

What was the hardest drug you've done?

What was the craziest experience you've had with a customer?

aaaaand go.

[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Who are you?
Is your dad still railing hotties younger than you?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Sorry about it being a day late, got kinda busy there for a few days.
Yes on several occasions. Mostly from EatDirt.

I'm just above custodian. Its not a secret but at the MS Campus there is an area where you can see into offices. 4 story office buildings. Well, we could see a guy working all day. Never getting up. So we went to lunch and I was gonna wave at the dude to get him to take a break. We get around the corner, its Master Chief sitting in a cubicle. Next to him...Homer Simpson.

90% of my family, closest family reside in North Florida. Just never reached out to live elsewhere other than my grandpa on my mom's side asked me to live with him. He never went through with it.

I'm wiser by the day with people in general and how to deal with them in a work setting while maintaining my sanity through their insane pleas for free shit.
I see me making it big in one or two companies. I really want to be a Microsoft Trainer or VP of Retail Sales. I could do something similar with At&t.
High blood pressure is inherent.

If they didn't smell or taste like shit, 0 negative effects and were legal, no. Then again, probably because it'd be like soda or a camp fire.

She came back, has my dog and is engaged as of today with said Korean. She's doing her own thing. We speak very seldom.
She has my dog because she helped save her a long time ago and I really don't have room or yard or time for a dog. As much as I love her, just would be better with her for space and attention sake.

5. Doug
4. Rugrats
3. Ghostbusters
2. Beavis and Butt Head
1.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Awesome. I've known him for nearly 12 years and we see each other maybe 3 times in the week between my jobs and him being off Friday-Sunday.
Microsoft's Plans to rule the world?
One PC at a time, then one phone at a time, then one console at a time, and one tablet at a time. All with the Windows Ecosystem.

What was your job before you started working for M$?
I've had several. I started at Publix for 6 months, then Tilt as an arcade attendant training to be a mechanic on arcades. That lasted 2 months, then GameStop for 4 years all the way to Manager, then Store Manager in Training for MovieGallery. That lasted 6 months...Then it was Piercing Pagoda for a month. And General Dynamics Land Systems for a year and a half. Then Microsoft. Now since Microsoft, I worked for TMobile last year for a few months until I landed the job with at&t.

If you didn't work for M$, would you still be a XBOX fanboy?
Yeah, I was around for the 360 launch. I'm currently between 360s, sold 3 of the ones I've had and I'm getting the Gears one soon.

What's your favorite game that isn't an XBOX or a computer game?
Chess
How old are you? Got any brothers or sisters?
I'm the oldest of a shit ton, 26. I have (in order):
Stepsister that's 25, full sister that's 25, 22 year old stepsister, 15 year old stepsister, 12 year old halfsister, 10 year old halfbrother, 4 year old stepbrother, 3 yeaeold stepsister. 23 year old stepmom and mother to be. My dad may have kids that we don't know about either.
My full sister has 4 boys.
The GF has a 2yr old and he might as well be mine. I don't know about having one of my own. I'm fine without it, but women gonna women.
Would you happen to have a picture of your grandfather or grandmother that you could show us?
Posting via phone but yes I have pix of both from both sides.
I've met two of my greatgrand fathers before they died and my great grandma is a spring chicken.

What was the wildest sexual experience that you've had?
Having sex standing in the middle of the road at night. I was 16.

Being straightedge, have you ever tried drugs? What was the best/worst experience have you had with it?
Never tried. Never drank. I've been around it. Worst experience was my sister and her shit head bf trying to fight me for snitching... We lived near a cop, so I wasn't having any of that.
What was the hardest drug you've done?
Liquid Nyquil. Shit will make me hallucinate. So I can't take it.

What was the craziest experience you've had with a customer?
One made accusations that I was racist. I'm far from it. I only use racial terms here or with eatdirt and they're always in jest.

Turdy...
he's married now

Cowtzu:
My full name is Michael David Clark
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

When are we gonna get more episodes of The Dangish Show?
[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

[+] 1 user Likes Poindexter's post
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/msr/2632088150.html

Would you?
(10-05-2011, 12:18 AM)Poindexter Wrote: When are we gonna get more episodes of The Dangish Show?

I ask myself this all the time. I've entertained the thought of a sports segment around playoff time but it'll depend on how much time I have.

(10-05-2011, 03:40 AM)cowtzu Wrote: http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/msr/2632088150.html

Would you?

I'm not gay... So no. But the fact you looked it up....

More thought provoking questions please! :D
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

how does it feel that the inquiry as to where the next GTK thread has more replies and views than the actual next GTK thread featuring you does?
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tim's post
If someone gave you a million dollars with the stipulation that you couldn't do anything with it to better yourself, what would you do with it?

The Unofficial GTK thread has more than this because JDS... (like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison..) YOU BLEW IT!

Family Pics:
[Image: l.jpg]
My granny has the fro on the left, my grandpa is in the back right. He died in 2005, so far that's the hardest I've been hit with close family death. But I also have an Aunt that has cancer, she just turned 40.

My grandma

Can't find one of Grandpa

My mom and dad when they turned 26...and I was 10...weird, I'm 26 now...

This is the only know photo of EatDirt...Peep that movie in his hand (This was my graduation night as well)

(10-05-2011, 02:04 PM)That Guy Wrote: If someone gave you a million dollars with the stipulation that you couldn't do anything with it to better yourself, what would you do with it?

If I were given a million that wasn't for me, I'd better everyone else in my family with it. Like Brewster's millions..except not throwing a big party, giving it away...

I'd give some to the GF to put away for her Son's school. Pay her car off, give her some to pick out a house for us, (doesn't directly benefit me, cause she'll pick everything out...)

Some to my sister to pay for her kids' school.

Some to EatDirt so he can buy a woman, preferably from Russia and a Deaf mute...

Some to my dad for my littlest brothers and sisters school.

I'd give some to charity..I'd find a legit company.

The rest I'd try to find some semi-famous local football players to open up a football camp, maybe become a booster for FSU and get someone to come for a free Football camp. I'd buy all the gear. Of course it wouldn't be tackle football at first. But then move to have a city league..maybe a partner ship with some of the schools to use their fields for football, something like that.

Jimmy King > Sting

Dangish Wrote:What was the craziest experience you've had with a customer?
One made accusations that I was racist. I'm far from it. I only use racial terms here or with eatdirt and they're always in jest.

That happened to me, some cunt said I was racist because I put her change on the counter rather than putting it in her hand. Then another black dude said I was racist because I wouldn't go crank the A/C in a lounge at the truck stop I used to work at for him.

Also, You should give me the link to see if there are any m$ openings here in the Boston area. KTHNX. Smile
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

These threads bring the lulz
[Image: reggie-jackson.jpg]
(10-05-2011, 03:01 PM)Dangish Wrote:
(10-05-2011, 02:04 PM)That Guy Wrote: If someone gave you a million dollars with the stipulation that you couldn't do anything with it to better yourself, what would you do with it?

If I were given a million that wasn't for me, I'd better everyone else in my family with it. Like Brewster's millions..except not throwing a big party, giving it away...

I'd give some to the GF to put away for her Son's school. Pay her car off, give her some to pick out a house for us, (doesn't directly benefit me, cause she'll pick everything out...)

Some to my sister to pay for her kids' school.

Some to EatDirt so he can buy a woman, preferably from Russia and a Deaf mute...

Some to my dad for my littlest brothers and sisters school.

I'd give some to charity..I'd find a legit company.

The rest I'd try to find some semi-famous local football players to open up a football camp, maybe become a booster for FSU and get someone to come for a free Football camp. I'd buy all the gear. Of course it wouldn't be tackle football at first. But then move to have a city league..maybe a partner ship with some of the schools to use their fields for football, something like that.

Alright, now if another person gave you a million dollars to spend only on ideas you've had but not had the money to do, what would you do with it? Doesn't have to be anything smart either, you could buy a lot of cottage cheese-filled football helmets with a million dollars.

The exact same thing...and I'd buy me a wrestling ring and a set or two of replica belts.
Arcade room. MS Surface...

EatDirt would have a BMW. I'd have a Camaro SS.

Jimmy King > Sting

The "getting to know" threads are quickly becoming my favorite.
[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

Also...I'd take a big ass road trip and see all you people.

Jimmy King > Sting

I'd buy Dangish a virgin Strawberry Daquiri.

.... and a virgin.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
I'm so straight edge I've never had anything with non-alcoholic or virgin in the name.

Never been with a virgin either.

Jimmy King > Sting

You should definitely try a virgin Strawberry Daquiri. Obviously, I like them with alcohol, but they're friggin' BOMB either way. I don't care how much of a fag it makes me. I love them.
[+] 1 user Likes peachfuzz's post
I get daquiris whenever I go to nice mexican restaurants, feels good man.

In Vegas at New York, New York... The chicks were getting giant margaritas in these
[Image: 306435_751770699084_75309010_35975469_16...n.jpg?dl=1]

I went to the bar and said, "How much for a Dr. pepper in that?"

Dude said "That's alot of cola ey?" I said "That's alot of alcohol..." all them chicks loved that. I was the designated walker then. /foreveralone

Jimmy King > Sting

What is a designated walker?
See they were so drunk they often stumbled and needed someone who wasn't drunk to lean on...and walk them to their rooms.

Jimmy King > Sting

That's when you follow them in and... well, what happens in vegas stays there.
Yes and no. They're lesbian, married, and/or engaged. I'm too much of a humanitarian to want to ruin what they have and I have a gf.

I was offered....

But I did hear one of the dudes with us say his dick was so hard he couldn't blink and one of the girls shot him down with "why, cause you're a dick head?"

Jimmy King > Sting

[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
I made a comment about punching someone in the face. To high Smutt McTurdybaggs asked:
What's the ratio of you actually punching someone in the face to people punching you in the face in your life?

Its about 2:2
I met my best friend Jamie, SemiCharmedLife, in 5th grade. Someone paid him $5 to punch me in the face.

First time I went over to Jer...er EatDirts house I fake swung on him and clocked him in the jaw.

Got in a fight in 9th grade and got sucker punched in the nose.

Got in a fight..rather jumped by some thugs because I was white, and I slugged the biggest ngr around and I took off...right to the resource officer. In 6th grade.

Jimmy King > Sting

Dangish,
Anyone ever call you a snitch?
Tongue
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Yes.
I only do it in retaliation though. I let you slide or act as if I'm not bothered until you infringe on me. If what you're doing can directly impact my way of things in any way, you get a warning.
Next step is to someone who can take care of if.

Like in class...if you're cheating..I could give a fuck. The second you look at my paper I'm gonna troll ya wrong answers. You keep doing it is when I get the teacher involved. Cause you know...two people same exact answers near each other, teacher will call em both out.

Jimmy King > Sting