Battlefield 3 (UNLOCK EARLY FOR PC)
My money, take all of it. Also PC or GTFO

Edit -- Just making this the BF3 thread.

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
Damn that made me wet, and I'm not even a woman. I think like six friends and I will be buying this game.
That looks incredibly sexy.

I might have to see if my desktop can run this.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

(09-26-2011, 02:20 PM)Phenom Wrote: That looks incredibly sexy.

I might have to see if my desktop can run this.

Battlefield 3 system requirements

Battlefield 3 is expected to have similar system requirements as the previous Battlefield game, Bad Company 2. Battlefield 3 is powered by the Frostbite 2.0 engine, which is based on the previous Frostbite 1.5, which powered Bad Company 2.

While the Frostbite 2.0 engine has a lot of new features compared to 1.5, it is also more optimized as well, which will most likely result in similar performance and Battlefield 3 system requirements for the PC. Since Battlefield 3 won’t be supporting DirecX 9, it won’t run on Windows XP.

Minimum requirements for Battlefield 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
RAM: 2GB
Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card.
Graphics card memory: 512 MB
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Recommended system requirements for Battlefield 3
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
RAM: 4GB
Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, GeForce GTX 460, Radeon Radeon HD 6850
Graphics card memory: 1 GB
Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version
Please note: these are our expected system requirements for Battlefield 3. When EA/DICE releases the official system requirements, we’ll update this page accordingly.

And here are a list of cards:

[Image: Qt453.png]

venkman
burn in
hell
I've never played Battlefield and that made me hard.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
When your knee deep in the shit, hiding behind enemy lines and you see 4 dudes jump into a helicopter and try to take off, and fire a rocket up their ass before they are able to do so, itll get you pretty hard.

battlefield has always owned.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

99 times better than MW3

Also the beta comes out this week
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
(09-26-2011, 01:43 PM)Lloyd Wrote: My money, take all of it. Also PC or GTFO

YEAH BUDDY! I remember seeing you on the Alpha while it was going on. Unfortunately I don't think I got to join your games at all. But alpha test blew my mind! Can't wait for beta, then release!
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
"Beyond the CALL"

[Image: iseewhatyoudidthere2.jpg]
It's like seeing a fine bitch around town and you just gotta stop and look.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
The best is if you survive a whole round in a vehicle, it makes you feel like you accomplished something hard, my best friend and I decimated a whole team one round without ever dying in a tank.
Back in BC1 a friend and I would horde a tank. Fuck shit up, pop smoke, friend gets out repairs in cover, gets back in, fuck shit up. rinse repeat.
October and November are going to make me poor. Battlefield 3, Rage, Dark Souls, Arkham City, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Reveleations, and even considering Saints Row: The Third and Rayman Origins.
I gotta nab Dark Souls, Battlefield 3, PayDay The Heist, Arkham City and Uncharted 3. Those are the must haves for me.

Thought I might get Uncharted early since they are doing a early limited release around the US and one of the locations is like 15 mins from my house.
(09-26-2011, 11:57 PM)Death_Proof Wrote: I gotta nab Dark Souls, Battlefield 3, PayDay The Heist, Arkham City and Uncharted 3. Those are the must haves for me.

Thought I might get Uncharted early since they are doing a early limited release around the US and one of the locations is like 15 mins from my house.

FUCKING WHERE
(09-27-2011, 12:05 AM)Mudkips Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 11:57 PM)Death_Proof Wrote: I gotta nab Dark Souls, Battlefield 3, PayDay The Heist, Arkham City and Uncharted 3. Those are the must haves for me.

FUCKING WHERE

venkman
burn in
hell
None around me. =[

http://www.amctheatres.com/uncharted3/

Quote:UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D
On October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases. These unique events include:
An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
A multiplayer tournament
In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*
Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!
General Admission: $25
UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
Participating Theatres:
San Francisco: AMC Metreon 16
Los Angeles: AMC Century City 15
Washington D.C.: AMC Tyson’s Corner 16
New York City: AMC Lincoln Square 13
Dallas: AMC Northpark 15
* Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx. Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: 2c70a200_fuuuu_by_ku127-png.jpg]
Oh, also, back to BF3. I'm working on getting a server. So... Stay tuned. :D

venkman
burn in
hell
New drivers!

http://www.hotbloodedgaming.com/2011/09/...-increase/

venkman
burn in
hell
(09-27-2011, 12:25 AM)Lloyd Wrote: Oh, also, back to BF3. I'm working on getting a server. So... Stay tuned. :D

That would be dope! I would play on that shit 24/7!

Related note.

I'm gonna TRY this game out when it comes out because it looks so damn good.
But I'm all for MW3 still, as I love MW2 Heart
BF > CoD

For me. CoD is fun. It's arcadey, Quake like. It serves it's purpose. But BF is more team play. You have to work together if you want to rape the other team. Also vehicle play is fun. And Frostbite Engine... fap fap fap fap.

venkman
burn in
hell
Yeah I play a bunch with friends, and BF is just a much much better team game.
Looks cool. I'd rather console it than PC personally but nonetheless impressive.
Anime, Hip Hop and Games | RapGamer.com
I've been playing battlefield since 1942 came out years ago, the first one for Xbox 360 was amazing, flying the helicopter to the roof of the hospital and jumping out onto it, and hiding in the billboard words on the side of the building sniping nigs going across the bridge, the game engine and overall environment is just better than COD, but if your looking for a more urban close range shooter, COD is a good multiplayer game.

Seems like my PC could run it about halfway between minimum and recommended, would it be worth me getting for PC at those specs or should I get it for PS3?

(went to System Requirements Lab can you run it page and that's what it told me)

I can't wait for this game!! I won't be playing on PC because no matter how good it looks I've always hated playing anything on PC.

I've read some very awful reviews on MW3 saying that Black Ops is still better and MW3 is actually a step back from what Black Ops did for the Duty series. Maybe it's because Infinity Ward sucks dick at making Duty games and Treyarch is always better in every way.
Specs:
Processor: AMD Phenom™ 9150e Quad-Core Processor
CPU Speed: 1.8GHz
RAM: 3.7 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Video RAM: 2.6 GB
Pixel Shader Version: 4.1
Vertex Shader Version: 4.1
Sound Card: AMD high Definition Audio Device
Free Disk Space: More than Enough

The game engine is to the point where I dont enjoy playing the battlefields on PC (and be in mind when 1942 came out, there was no other option, you had to play on PC.) I've learned that unless you have a computer built for the best gaming experience possible, your just better off getting a game like this with a huge engine and mass multiplayer mode (usually 16 on 16 at the least) the PS3 will play it perfect regardless.