New Fallout DLC
Anyone get this and give it a whirl? I want to but I am glitched out talking to my own brain in the last one, I might have a save before it but damnit. I think this is called something Road? and they are coming out with some weapon DLC packs that cost around 2 dollars too.

Behesda is killing me with time consuming games coming out, this, still on Brink even though it sucks, Skyrim, Dishonered, Prey 2, wtf Bethesda I can't quite my job and only play your games.
Didn't know new DLC had come out. Off to Steam!
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I have it, but haven't played it yet.

And when are these Weapon DLC packs coming out? Sounds like fun.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

should be within the week or so, seen it on bethesdas blog yesterday
Yeah, they are putting it up in 5 parts.

You guys know you can pirate this shit, right?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

Look at my earlier post... I have pirated all of the DLC, and will do the same with the GRA.

I just like looking at the bethesda blog and seeing what all they are bringing out.

I havent modded my Sex-box, and my OG Elite version has been through enough and is stuggling to stay alive as it is, so I will not be pirating this.

I'm debating on getting this DLC or just waiting for the "Game of the Year Edition" to come out that has all the DLC on it. I have 3 out of 4 of the DLC but like I said earlier Im glitched out in the 3rd DLC talking to my own brain... still havent checked to see if I have a previous save either.

Not too interested in the gun packs, seems one of the gun packs is just the pre-orders from everywhere compiled together.
He's talking about doing it on PC, I'm pretty sure.

as a result of my "only buy gold/GOTY editions" i will finally play Red Dead for the very first time in my life next month.
Meowth, That's Right!
the soup is on!
[Image: 4f7uCbK.jpg]

(01-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Ivan Ooze Wrote: Broken pieces of glass on your floor after I fart in a jar

It's amazing, you should definitely buy it.

every few months I replay red dead because its awesome.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(09-26-2011, 11:13 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: every few months I replay red dead because its awesome.

Its good, but its not New Vegas good. New Vegas owns my soul. This last DLC was awesome.
I fuckin loved the last DLC Old World Blues, but that shit was hard as fuck for real, that giant robo scorpion was not cool. And I was never awesome with laser weapons as it was. I mainly ran from point a to point b like my skull was on fire just grabbing and going for what I had to do.

Im glad to hear a game of the year edition for Red Dead is coming out, may have to pick that up with the complete stories from grand theft auto 4 too.
They need to make another red dead game, either a sequel with the son or a prequel with a younger john marshton.

Fallout and Red Dead are very different in many ways, both are awesome, but the overall storyline and characters, red dead had the new fallout beat, the DLC is a gimme because Bethesda does a good job with that shit, but for just original game storyline Red Dead trumps Fallout New Vegas, and I love me some new vegas.

If they make a new Red Dead game, they better fucking put it on PC.
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
Your riding a expensive ass horse through the woods and all of a sudden you get thrown off by a bear and your horse gets impaled.

i'm still waiting for the gun runners one to come up for dl anywhere. you guys have any better luck with this?
i got the gun runners and the courier pack yesterday
(09-29-2011, 09:57 AM)Gary Busey Wrote: i got the gun runners and the courier pack yesterday

Yup, they both showed up last night. Think I'm going to skip them. I've already got more guns than I can use.
i got both, but then again i have a shit ton of xbox live points
I already have all the DLC packs, so I'll download the GRA pack, just cuz some of those guns look fun. Especially the dragonbreath ammo for shotguns. lol.

Shotgun + Flamer = Epic.

lonesome road is the shit i think about halfway through it getting ready to storm the place that the major villian is hangin at
I started over again.

Ok I'm on what i think is the final boss battle of Lonesome Road, fighting one of the old courriers, and dude is whoopin my god damn ass off! His robots make it impossible, hes not the problem. I dont have 100 on my whatever it is to turn them off, and my magazines wont get me high enough either, sugestions? I literally must have died 30 times in a row before turning it off or I was gonna break a Xbox controller lol.

I dont claim to be one of the dopest Fallout players around, Im usually a rush-in-spray-em-to-death-with-a-shotgun-kinda-guy, and that gets him near death but his robots heal him. Im tryin not to give up spoilers here, for the 4 other possible people who actually played this, but any suggestions? Every walkthrough just mentions turning off his robot or fighting your ass off, and god damnit I am nothing but defeated.

LOL
Do you have Pulse Grenades and/or Mines? Those seem to make short order of most robots usually.
Also, find some power armor and get the perks to wear it.

That helps a lot.

I turned him to my side and we fought together against whatever the bandits are called.
Ya he wont join my side I ruined that long into "his" quest. Taking out the robots wouldnt be a problem, if they did'nt respawn 30 seconds after they die.
(10-24-2011, 03:44 PM)I Am Not Avery Wrote: I turned him to my side and we fought together against whatever the bandits are called.

this. speech and repair were my first two skills i maxed out before i really put points into anything else
i finally killed him off, i suspected his duster coat to be heavier in strength. the flag pole is dope though. i bombed both ncr and legion, just got into the old pass 51 or whatever where ncr was, since i nuked them, shit got tough as hell around there!