Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Getting to know myxmastrmike
This week's "getting to know" thread is about our resident bald eccentric, myxmastrmike.

1.) So you actually live in Detroit, what's that like? Is it as bad as ICP used to make it sound, with smog and voodoo and dead bodies all over the street?

2.) Why so bald? Have you ever been confronted by people who have mistaken you for a skinhead?

3.) You post a lot of sexually fueled comments, but what's one thing you've done in the bedroom that you wouldn't want your parents to know about?

4.) You come off as what we call a "beer snob" around here, with all your posts about how shitty cheap beer is and all the microbrews we've never seen. What are your favorite 5-10 beers? Ever try making your own?

5.) SBC says you work as a cell phone salesman, how do you like doing that? Have you ever purposely sold someone a shitty phone in hopes that they'd come back and buy another one?

6.) Metallica is your favorite band, correct? What's your favorite song/album by them, and what are some other bands you listen to as much as them?

7.) Who have you met from RJ/SFU/KBC, and what are the best times you've had with them? Ever met someone from the board who just flat out sucked?

8.) If you could change any one thing about anything, what would it be?

(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

Great choice!
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Just be sure to tell him this is here for him if you talk to him before he sees this :D
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

[Image: THISGONBGUD.gif]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
1. Why don't you ever say anything to me back on FB?

2. My mom's entire side of the family live in Toledo. Do you ever go down that way?

3. Which venue do you like better between Harpos and State Theater?

4. Got any interesting Windsor stories?

5. What's that disease you have again called which explains the reason for lack of hair growth?

6. What has been your favorite Gathering thus far?

7. Can you suggest any good steakhouses around the metro Detroit area for the next time that I come up?

8. Would you consider coming to Columbus for the American Psycho tour?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
1. Gun to your head...me or Tim?

(I think it was) Swedenhouse who has posted multiple times in the past asking why you never sent him a beer when you agreed to a trade and he sent you a fairly rare beer.. abyss I believe?....this never sat well with me care to tell your side?

You mentioned your girl was "late" recently.. any update?

What is detroits best known secret location? Maybe a bar or restaurant that puts all others to shame

You find out your girl cheated on you... do you give her a pass and try to work things out or is she gone instantly?
1) is myxmastrmike a play off beastie boys dj, and if so, do you in fact cut faster too?
Whoa! This happened sooner than I thought it would!
Just got home from my tattoo session... lemme answer these...
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
Yes Mike, enquiring minds and such...

It never ceases to amaze me the quality of questions these guys come up with.
[Image: POSSig_zps0664a3f1.jpg]

(09-19-2011, 06:21 PM)That Guy Wrote: This week's "getting to know" thread is about our resident bald eccentric, myxmastrmike.

1.) So you actually live in Detroit, what's that like? Is it as bad as ICP used to make it sound, with smog and voodoo and dead bodies all over the street?
A=I actually really love living here. We all bitch about where we're from (weather, people, traffic, etc) but I always love it here. I grew up traveling alot (family vacations) and Jen and I still do... we travel any chance we can. And even though we've been to TONS of places we really loved, we just LOVE getting back home.
As far as the city itself and all the kooky wild shit, yeah, alot of it is VERY true in some areas. But when you're from here, you know not to go there lol!
I worked right in the heart of Downtown Detroit for 4 years and (while some people were scary and/or made you sorry for the human race) the energy of the people of the city is so vibrant and wondeful. I learned alot working down there and love it any chance I get to go to the city

2.) Why so bald? Have you ever been confronted by people who have mistaken you for a skinhead?
A= around kindergarden, this happened:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata
Then around 5th grade,, this happend:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata_totalis
I still had eyebrows and eyelashes and facial hair up until... i wanna say..4-5 years ago? I still get the occasional eyebrow that randomly grows, and if I dont shave, i'd say I have about 50% of my head hair... its just spread in random places. Like, if I were to let it grow out, the patches of hair would look like continents on a globe.
Yes, I have been asked if I was down with white power once or twice..

3.) You post a lot of sexually fueled comments, but what's one thing you've done in the bedroom that you wouldn't want your parents to know about?
A=Not a single thing. I dont exactly go like TALKING to my parents about sex/my sex life... but both of my parents have always been very open-minded and (how do I put this) "Un-candid" (for lack of better terms) so I never have any fear of talking to either of them about anything. Theres been times where like, a talk show was on and they were talking about the BDSM lifestyle when I was over visiting my mom, and sombody I knew from a video was on there speaking, and I was like "Oh! Thats so-and-so from Kink.com...He's always on the 'Sex and Submission' videos..." and my mom would say "Oh... so you and Jen like that sorta thing?" and I would reply "Oh yeah... definatly"
So its not like I go around going "hey mom how have you been? Yeah I blindfolded Jen and whipped the shit outta her!" But I definatly dont feel awkward/afraid to ever talk about any type of thing...

4.) You come off as what we call a "beer snob" around here, with all your posts about how shitty cheap beer is and all the microbrews we've never seen. What are your favorite 5-10 beers? Ever try making your own?
A=In no particular order:
1. Short's - Good Humans
2. Dragonmead - Reverend Fred's Oatmeal Stout
3. Stone Brewing - Vertical Epic 07.07.07
4. Kuhnhenn - Solar Eclipse
5. Southern Tier - Pumking
6. Motor City Brewing Co. - Detroit Ghettoblaster
7. Spaten-Franziskaner-Bräu - Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel
8. Unibroue - La Terrible
9. The Brooklyn Brewery - Brooklyner-Schneider Hopfen-Weisse
10. Great Divide - Chocolate Oak-aged Yeti
Yes, I keep batting around the idea to make a brew of my own... someday I will im sure.

5.) SBC says you work as a cell phone salesman, how do you like doing that? Have you ever purposely sold someone a shitty phone in hopes that they'd come back and buy another one?
I do indeed work for AT&T. I (surprisingly) fucking love it. The job just comes very easy to me, I make swell money, the benefits are great, etc.
And I always stear people AWAY from the shitty phones so that they DONT come back and bother me lol! My goal is to get you the phone thats best for you, and not see you for 2 years till your contract is up or you're adding a line/getting more services from me.

6.) Metallica is your favorite band, correct? What's your favorite song/album by them, and what are some other bands you listen to as much as them?
A=Hmm... this is a tuffy.
A few fav songs are:
Disposable Heroes
Carpe Diem Baby
Cyanide
Harvester Of Sorrow
Theres tons.. so i'll leave it at that...
Other bands/artists I like as much as Metallica... hmmm... The Cardigans, Richie Hawtin/Plastikman, Cowboy Mouth... theres tons..

7.) Who have you met from RJ/SFU/KBC, and what are the best times you've had with them? Ever met someone from the board who just flat out sucked?
A=I've met alot of folks...lots...
One time that sticks out was Wrestlemania 23 weekend. Hanging out with alot of folks in a non-jugga-situation was really really awesome. It was also the last time I got to hang out with Dave Frown
Everybody i've met has been fairly cool. Nobodys really sucked lol

8.) If you could change any one thing about anything, what would it be?
A=Straight up honest answer, I would get my eyelashes back. No joke. You have NO idea how well they work till you dont have them!

(09-19-2011, 07:43 PM)User Name Wrote: 1) is myxmastrmike a play off beastie boys dj, and if so, do you in fact cut faster too?
A=Yea it is... I'm not even a very big fan of the beasties... its just some goofy name a friend in school called me, and when I was registering on the board after getting a flyer for RJ at Hallowicked 99, it was the first thing to come to mind.
And I went with the spelling becuase (oddly enough) sombody already had registered Mixmastermike, so I was like "fucker! I want that name!"

[+] 1 user Likes myxmastrmike's post
(09-19-2011, 06:53 PM)Peezy Wrote: 1. Gun to your head...me or Tim?
A=Gregg!

[+] 2 users Like myxmastrmike's post
Who's the chicks in your sig?
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
(09-19-2011, 09:09 PM)JDS Wrote: Who's the chicks in your sig?

WOW JD.
Really?
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

Now I feel like I should know who it is.
Yes. Really.
Think FIGHT CLUB and HARRY POTTER
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

(09-19-2011, 06:46 PM)Angleslam Wrote: 1. Why don't you ever say anything to me back on FB?
A=Becuase my facebook app on my phone always turns on chat whernever I use it, even though I shut chat off... and I have notifications off and dont even know im on lol! For real, the facebook app for android has went to shit with the most recent update. I'm not ignoring you I promise! I always get random messages from JD and Ant too... so to you guys too IM NOT IGNORING YOU! LOL

2. My mom's entire side of the family live in Toledo. Do you ever go down that way?
A=No offense, but Toledo is meh to me... sorry lol. To me, Ohio consists of 2 things: Cedar Point and Cleveland... LOVE Cleveland!

3. Which venue do you like better between Harpos and State Theater?
A=Saint Andrews! (but if I had to pick one, i'd pick Harpos.. its way closer to my house, and the liquor is straight pour, so if you tip good on the first round, your drinks are stacked the whole night Wink

4. Got any interesting Windsor stories?
A= I actually really miss going to Windsor. A buddy and I went our first time, and didnt like all the clubs on the main strip cuz off all the dumb bimbo's and all the dumb guys trying to pick em up... so we went walking off the main drag. We started hearing this epic music and followed it till we found where it was coming from. It turned out to be this tiny little dive bar in the basement of a building that was a very awesome Blues Bar calle 'The Aar-D-Vark Blues Cafe' they had blues acts from all over every weekend. One time there was this band that came all the way from London England to play the room... and they fuckin wailed lol. We went there 3 weekends a month for a long time... love that place. I gotta get back there.

5. What's that disease you have again called which explains the reason for lack of hair growth?
A=See the other post Wink

6. What has been your favorite Gathering thus far?
A= I'd say the second one that was at Nelson Ledges or the second one at Hog Rock.

7. Can you suggest any good steakhouses around the metro Detroit area for the next time that I come up?
A=Capers Steakhouse... place is INFAMOUS around here. Steak by the ounce.
Theres two locations, one in Detroit, one up in the suburbs... but the Detroit one is the OG and by far better

8. Would you consider coming to Columbus for the American Psycho tour?
A=No can do this time around.. but maybe a show in the future

[+] 1 user Likes myxmastrmike's post
(09-19-2011, 09:17 PM)LizzyJae Wrote: Think FIGHT CLUB and HARRY POTTER

^^^^^^^^^^^^
WORD at great divide. Try the rumble by them its a oak aged ipa pretty much. So fucking good.
(09-19-2011, 07:40 PM)SnowBeltChamp Wrote: (I think it was) Swedenhouse who has posted multiple times in the past asking why you never sent him a beer when you agreed to a trade and he sent you a fairly rare beer.. abyss I believe?....this never sat well with me care to tell your side?
A=I fucked up and didnt send when I was supposed to. Some shit was going down, I was making a Job transition at the time, didnt have the money to do it and kept putting it off and planned on getting it out asap but never did. I felt like shit about it so I did the bitch thing and ignore it.
By the time I finally was able to make it right, I didnt get any reply from him (probly cuz he was pissed, and rightfully so)
I still have a few of the beer I was spose to send him in my cellar, and would still send it to him (along with a few others to somewhat make up for me being a fuckup) but I have no way to get hold of him.
Was I douche? Yes... do I feel bad about it? Definatly...

Drphil

You mentioned your girl was "late" recently.. any update?
A=Huh? I actually said in that thread that she has NEVER been late lol. But, if an accident were to ever happen, we plan to get it aborted.
Do.Not.Want.Children.Ever.
I know that may rub people the wrong way...sorry. We love kids, and respect peoples choices to have them. We hope people respect our choice not to.

What is detroits best known secret location? Maybe a bar or restaurant that puts all others to shame
A=Hmmm... Saint Andrews Hall is the best 'Small Room' venue ive ever been to, and Ive been to alot. From the Old world architecture, amazing sound quality from it originally being meant for non-amplified music, to the AMAZING craft beer selection... its just tops.

You find out your girl cheated on you... do you give her a pass and try to work things out or is she gone instantly?
A=Jen would ask if she could cheat before she ever did. Just as I would. Neither of us ever has though. All those urges are filled by bringing another chick in the bedroom with us from time to time

(09-19-2011, 09:38 PM)jabroni Wrote: WORD at great divide. Try the rumble by them its a oak aged ipa pretty much. So fucking good.

The 17th Anniversary? That shit is GOOOOOOOOOOOD!
I got one and tried it, and went back 2 days later and bought half a case!
What's your favorite Zelda game?

Do you just stick to NIntendo or are you equal opportunity? Fav xbox/playstation game?

What are the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field?

Can I borrow that suit you wore to Tim/Jess's wedding?

If you had to leave Detroit, where would you move? You seem like a jugga-lifer to Michigan for some reason lol
(09-19-2011, 09:08 PM)myxmastrmike Wrote:
A=Gregg!

^

[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
(09-19-2011, 10:03 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote: What's your favorite Zelda game?
A=All of them! (Though, I DID just sit thru my second of 3 sittings for my Majora's Mask Tattoo... soooooooo... Wink )
Do you just stick to NIntendo or are you equal opportunity? Fav xbox/playstation game?
A=PS3=God Of War II... jesus christ what a game!
Xbox=Borderlands (I know its multi-console, but I played it on 360 lol)

What are the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field?
A=the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3720 to 1!

Can I borrow that suit you wore to Tim/Jess's wedding?
A=Sure thing!

If you had to leave Detroit, where would you move? You seem like a jugga-lifer to Michigan for some reason lol
A=Jen and I have talked about this alot. Our full time residence will always be here. We love it here. Literally every member of each of our families is in the mitten.
But, If the cards play out right, we would love to have another home in the south for the winter months. We both love New Orleans (it was the first big trip she and I went on together (and was literally the first time she had left the state of Michigan in her life) and, to get all sappy, it was walking around in that wonderful city where I really truely fell in love with her and knew she was the one </Neo>

(09-19-2011, 09:08 PM)myxmastrmike Wrote:
A=Gregg!

^
Success

thanks for clearing up the Swedenhouse thing for some reason that always bugged me... glad it was a misunderstanding...ill be back later with more questions
1) Why are you the way that you are?
2) What...what gives you the right?

(Office joke).

1) How did you meet Jen and why doesn't she post here?
2) What is she wearing?
3) What are you wearing?
4) As a long time Psychopathic fan, what one thing really sticks out to you that just made you roll your eyes and/or cringe?
5) What was the general reaction to the movie 8 Mile?
6) If you decided to go back to school, what would you want to major in and why?
7) Name a time that you were really disappointed in yourself.
8) What is your favorite holiday?
9) What was your favorite ICP tour (Hallowickeds and GOTJ do not count)?
10) If you died tomorrow, what would you want to say to your family and friends?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
(09-19-2011, 11:22 PM)Chris Wrote: 1) Why are you the way that you are?
A=Blame my parents

2) What...what gives you the right?
A=Do, or do not...there is no try!

(Office joke).

1) How did you meet Jen and why doesn't she post here?
A=She was a friend of my good friends sister. The sister and Jen had gone to elementry and jr high together, then the sister/mom moved to my school district so that the sister and my friend (her brother) could go to high school together cuz the mom thought it would be good for them to be together.

2) What is she wearing?
A=Work clothes at the moment....No idea exactly what, I was asleep when she left for work lol

3) What are you wearing?
A=From the floor up: New Balance black running shoes, black socks, Khaki corduroy pants, underware, Hanes size Large Tall tshirt (im not a thug, they just stay tucked in better!), Black zipup sweater with AT&T logo on left chest, Nametag on right chest....

4) As a long time Psychopathic fan, what one thing really sticks out to you that just made you roll your eyes and/or cringe?
A=I have to pick just one?! Hmm... without thinking to much, I would just say the sorry excuse for JCW thats been at the GOTJ the past 4 years. Im talking AWEFUL. Like PAINFULLY aweful. Not that JCW was ever really that good... but the past 4 years or so have been just... just terrible.

5) What was the general reaction to the movie 8 Mile?
A=It was actually fairly acurate. Not meaning acurate to Em's life... but like... the area where he was spose to live, and the places they went and shit, all of that was VERY accurate and all the places were real places that people would have went during the time period.

6) If you decided to go back to school, what would you want to major in and why?
A=Hmmm... i'd either like to study History (love history) or Vocal music (I enjoy singing, and while im not terrible, I know I could be better and i think I may enjoy it)

7) Name a time that you were really disappointed in yourself.
A=I've already answered this one Wink

8) What is your favorite holiday?
A=Halloween! </woop>

9) What was your favorite ICP tour (Hallowickeds and GOTJ do not count)?
A=Since I always go (err...did go) to the gotj, and the final stop in 95% of tours is always Hallowicked, we generally make it a point to NOT go to other shows/dates on the tours. But, of the few times we did go, one that stands out is the Shangri-la tour (I think thats what it was called... it was the one taht was setup like the gameshow and J and Shaggy wore the glittery jackets with ties and the shirts with each others faces on em... had the FINE as chick (whos name is Jessica BTW Wink ) who was the Vannah White with her neck slit who spun the big wheel... yeah.. whatever tour that was... think it was Shangri-la lol) Anyways, Jen and I and a few of our really good friends decided to hit up the Grand Rapids date... I just remember it being a really fun time, and those crew shirts J and Shaggy were wearing were so awesome... I still own one of them to this day

10) If you died tomorrow, what would you want to say to your family and friends?
A=[Image: HBKImsorryILoveYou-1.gif]

I like these threads but will have to read later when I can see straight.

Xanax + Tramadol + Vodka = Blurry vision.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
[Image: avatar_236.jpg]
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
LOL LOL LOL

Have you ever thought about painting your face like Violent J, and then painting the back of your head like Shaggy 2 Dope?

About how many Psychopathic related events have you been too?

How many non-psychopathic related events have you been too?

Have you and Jen ever thought about making a porn? If so, would you share it with us fellows at KBC? Heart.

What's your favorite song at this time?