Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Getting to know Bonecrusher
Known around the world for his massive contribution toward film piracy, Bonecrusher is the focus of this week's episode of "getting to know _______".

1.) You've talked about how much you love your job on multiple occasions, what exactly do you do, and why?

2.) Top 5 favorite movies (feel free to make multiple lists for different genres)?

3.) Are you ever scared?

4.) Why do you always wear a hat? Are you going commando under it like Peezy?

5.) What is your best memory from the past ten years?

6.) If you were instated as a mod (as has been discussed lately), what changes (if any) would you try to make?

7.) If someone found a genie lamp and wished you back into your juggalo phase forever with the stipulation that you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

8.) What's the most expensive unnecessary thing you've ever purchased?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

We demand answers!
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
Football's on until about 1AM. Wait until then
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
1.) You've talked about how much you love your job on multiple occasions, what exactly do you do, and why?

That's an easy one, when I was in High School I loved working on Cars, I spent alot of time in the auto shop at our school in my later years of High School, my Teacher, an ASE Qualified Tech himself however told me that the real money is in aviation maintenance. He let me know about the ATI program over at Cherry Point and even gave me a recommendation for the course. I Spend 2 years, 5 hours a night, 5 days a week in a class room/hangar rewiring, filling out paperwork, welding, the works getting to know every facet of the Aviation Maintenance field. Half way through my program there, I was offered a job in Savannah GA, declined that to take a job out on the base here (NC is my home). I started in fabrication on the assembly line and it was so-so, as I moved on I was promoted to Measurements and Calibrations. From there since I excelled in my work I got brought into one of the busiest hangars we have here at Cherry Point, worked my way as a Mech on the floor for 2 more years and now I am an IA supervisor, which means I just fill out 337 reports on other Mechanics repairs, its a pretty sweet gig, I no longer have to put my liscense on the line signing off on repairs, and I am now on salary at 67,500 a year.

2.) Top 5 favorite movies (feel free to make multiple lists for different genres)?

Harsh Times
Man on Fire (With Denzel)
Gladiator
Demolition Man
Hot Shots 1

3.) Are you ever scared?

The fuck you think?

4.) Why do you always wear a hat? Are you going commando under it like Peezy?

I do buzz my head alot, but most of the time I have very long, out of control curly hair, I always feel Jewish half the time if I go a month without a haircut, I enjoy hats, I have never had anything to hide, I think I look better in hats in pics and such, but I really dont wear them THAT much at all. I have a crazy collection though, all kinds, all colors, same with my shoes.

5.) What is your best memory from the past ten years?

Probably moving from the city out to the beach side into my condo bro, I love it out here, Morehead City isnt a bad place but it is just boring, nothing to do, its so beautiful out here, it's a further drive to work on Base but is well worth it. Another great memory would be Gathering of the Juggalo 2003 where Odd Ball Freak wanted to fuck me and I had to tell her no, and lanky ginger Fred (The one Enon has that picture of him naked with his ginger pubes out) bringing nothing but ears of corn to the gathering to eat, cooking them, and then cutting his hand wide open with the fork utensil he was using to move them around LOL everyone was just laughing at him, including his 400lb wife at the time.

6.) If you were instated as a mod (as has been discussed lately), what changes (if any) would you try to make?

As much as I've been known to joke around here, I have a fine grip on the line between right and wrong, justified and unjustified. I think I could be a good consulting party on subjects of member bannings and actions thatt need to be taken. I listen to the people, I give them what they want, even though of course there would be limitations on certain things that come with modship to what I could provide, I go out of my way to make everyone happy, whether its in the DL forum, or anywhere else.

7.) If someone found a genie lamp and wished you back into your juggalo phase forever with the stipulation that you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

I never had a HUGE juggalo phase, when I was in middle school I met a buddy who was 100% obsessed with it, he got me to listen and I thought the stuff was awesome at the time, not in a "this is gold record type shit", more like "This shit is so god damn hilarious I must listen to it again". The album would probably have to be Riddle Box, oh lord do I remember getting blitzed out of my skull and listening to that back in the day.

8.) What's the most expensive unnecessary thing you've ever purchased?

Depends on what you would call unnecessary, I have a pair of Arnette sunglasses that I paid 110$ for, but I have a big head and its hard to find glasses that fit me good, look good, and not to mention all Arnette glasses have lfietime warranties so it wasnt really a big hassle for me. I dont go out of my way to buy stuff just to buy it, but if most people put it down to it, they would probably accumulate how much money I have spent on marijuana in the past years, which I dont even wanna begin to count nor do I think I could LOL
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

I also bought a Trail Blazer when I already had a Grand Am that I was driving, I bought it so the girl that was staying with me would have something to drive for a while, now I have this gas guzzling fuck I want to get rid of, if gas prices go down I might ghost ride the whip.

Since you're in North Carolina, could you find it in your heart to tell Richard Fleijr to sit his old ass down?
If you do ghostride the proverbial whip, will you be taking pics/video?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(09-12-2011, 10:44 PM)Dangish Wrote: Since you're in North Carolina, could you find it in your heart to tell Richard Fleijr to sit his old ass down?

Hell no, we need more Fleijr's in this world.

BC is good peeps.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
as are you Fro, as are you.

I knew this thread wouldnt be nearly as popular as some others, hell, I dont indulge too much Info about myself as it is, and the stuff to tell isnt all that interesting, I live a pretty normal (but sweet) life.

Courtesy google:

When was the last time you made a difference to somebody?

What’s been tempting you lately?

What do you love about people? or What do you love about (person’s name)? - Side note...please exclude Cam Newton Tongue

Tell me one thing you have always wanted to do and you never dared to… why???

What in life gives you new energy when you are exhausted? What´s your “energy station”?

If you could meet one person in your lifetime who would it be and why?
When was the last time you made a difference to somebody?

I like to believe I make a difference to people everyday, especially when it comes to my family, I have only mildly talked about personal things that have gone on with my brother with Turdy. I help my parents pay alot of his doctors bills and medication for his suboxone as he tires to get clean off opiates, and since he has no insurance of his own, those things run him like 8 dollars a pop for each one. My parents are successful as it is, both are District Managers, but once every other month I fork out about 350-450 bucks for his doctors appointments and to get his medicine filled so my parents can worry about their retirement (which they had to dip into to get my brother out of alot of trouble he got into, to the tune of 25 grand)

What’s been tempting you lately?

This is a awesome question, as I went though my ATI program, they always had the signs up for going out for your pilots liscense, yet at the time I was content with just the 5 hours a night 5 days a week thing, It was like high school at night and it sucked so I didnt want much else on my plate besides work. But lately I have been very tempted to go for it, possibly before summer 2012, that way I can fly out of the smoldering abyss like John Cusack in the movie.

What do you love about people? or What do you love about (person’s name)? - Side note...please exclude Cam Newton Tongue

I'm not that big of a fanboy Tongue. The one thing I love about people is sarcasm, if it's lost upon you, then your no good for me, I love sarcasm and I play it up as much as possible.

Tell me one thing you have always wanted to do and you never dared to… why???

Besides jumping into a web of 1000 spiders I dont believe I have come across anything I wouldnt ever dare to do, I bungee'd off the needle in vegas, Im a roller coaster and all around adrenaline nut.

What in life gives you new energy when you are exhausted? What´s your “energy station”?

Cocaine? lol J/K. There have been plenty of times where I have been mentally and physically exhausted, work related, issues with family (which is why I try to stay out here on the beach as much as possible) but I think its just my own determination that fuels me, that and this Aircraft Mech from the civilian sector gets to wake up every morning knowing he gets to go to work and tell workers in my hangar who are enlisted what to do.

If you could meet one person in your lifetime who would it be and why?

Football wise I have met all of the panther greats in my eyes, if it had to be one person (if it was to meet and go out on a date/fuck of course it would be some generic answer hot piece of ass) but I think it'd be badass just to have a short conversation with Denzel Washington, as a substitute id take Russell Crowe just to be like "BORN IN NEW ZEALAND IN 64 WAS A HOT HEADED ACTOR NAMED RUSSELL CROWE, HE LOVES TO FIGHT BUT HE LOVES ONE THING MORE, THAT'S FOIGHTIN ROUND THE WORLD."

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
Rosie ODonnel
Salma Hayek
Betty White
FUCK ONE, MARRY ONE, KILL ONE Goooooo
I would Kill Rosie Odonnel just to never hear that fat bitches voice again.

Fuck the hell out of Salma Hayek.

and I would marry Betty White since she can prolly cook like a muh.

She'd also die soon and you'd inherit $$$$.

[Image: dangelofred.jpg]
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
I always hated Kill/Fuck/Marry. Marry is the same as fuck, cept you do it all the time.
Actually that's not true, majority of marriages sex decreases over the long run.

and wooord@ Enon, thats him!.. he was a trip for sure to meet, crazy fucking guy, brought a giant bag of ears of corn to cook and that's it, and then when we were walking back from the cliffs he found like 10 cans of out of date veinna sausages and ate those later, luckily for me I was still making bank so I had a bank roll and a scheduled ride at certain times to and from the location, back to my Sheraton hotel, that was when Odd Ball Freak wanted me to get up in her.

Love these threads so much.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

You have a great career and make great money... where does it all go? Do you own a house?Investments?expensive hobbies?

So you wanna fly huh? Do you enjoy speed in general? what the fastest you ever been in a car?

Family life... close? Not so close? Brothers & sisters?

living near a tourist location ever go hunting for that easy poon lol?

on that note GF? If so how long? Wife material?

You have $20 to spend on the "perfect" meal what is it?

Ever see a shark up close in the ocean?

Any life threatening near death experiences?

these are my favorite threads I thank everyone involved for making them so GREAT!

You have a great career and make great money... where does it all go? Do you own a house?Investments?expensive hobbies?

I used to live in a house in the city closer to where the base is, but I got tired of the whole area, I rent a beachfront condo out here, I own 2 vehicles as stated before (2004 Grand Am & 2008 Trail Blazer). As well as taking care of my grandparents here and there with things they need, I also fork out almost 500 every other month for my bro and his progress getting clean of drugs.

So you wanna fly huh? Do you enjoy speed in general? what the fastest you ever been in a car?

Fastest ive ever been in a car is 155, and I do love to fly, speed is fun just for the feeling of your stomach dropping into your asshole, I have always been addicted to adrenaline and rushes of that sort, and hopefully will end up getting the liscense.

Family life... close? Not so close? Brothers & sisters?

One older brother as I have talked about before, same old story, lazy bum who hunts down rich chicks, I dont hate his game, but he is driving my parents retirement into the ground and making them crazy at the same time, yadda yadda yadda.

I stay in contact, but I dont visit my brother, just my parents evey other week.

living near a tourist location ever go hunting for that easy poon lol?

No need to go hunting, go to O'Malleys in morehead or The Lost over on the beach (bars, clubs) its all right there, not to mention when your just going out on the beach for the fun of it anyways, and its all there.

on that note GF? If so how long? Wife material?
2 years, Still not sure about wife material, but im the kind of guy who takes his time to think things through before I go out and do something like that.

You have $20 to spend on the "perfect" meal what is it?

Bojangles Tailgate Special, its just the best, and there will be tons more for left overs.

Ever see a shark up close in the ocean?
A few times, not recently, but when you go out to the end of the docks here in NC at certain times of the year you can see them circling, not huge ones, but sharks none the less, a few fishermen casting off the pier have caught bigger ones though.

Any life threatening near death experiences?

When I was like 13 I was in the swimming pool with my brother, he was about 17 at the time so he was into surfing and everything so he decided to bring the surf board into the pool and try to stand up and balance on it. Well I still call myself the dummy for not getting out of the pool right then because, he stands up on it, loses balance and when he falls off he pushes off and the tip of the board swings around and hits me right below my temple.. I was out cold and they had to pull me out of the water. Nothing else though

these are my favorite threads I thank everyone involved for making them so GREAT!

Yeah I really like reading them and I think its cool they did one on me so soon into this.

We should do a "Cathching Up With..." 6 months from now with same folks. Smile
(09-13-2011, 03:02 PM)Dangish Wrote: We should do a "Cathching Up With..." 6 months from now with same folks. Smile

That'll do pig.. that'll do...
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes JDS's post
bonecrusher apreesh!
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
*sits in his chair with corn cob pipe*

"quite....... quite"

ADD MORE QUESTIONS PEOPLE !

Being so close to the ocean ever go fishing and catch something huge?

any traumatic events in life? something like being in a store while it was robbed or finding a dead person?

Why such hate for Ohio?

best thing you ever found?

lots of friends or close knit inner circle?

ever do something completely out of character?

Being so close to the ocean ever go fishing and catch something huge?

I dont fish much anymore, me and my dad used to, I used to go lake fishing alot because everything is more fun in your youth and when I didnt have a car, I could ride my bike down to the local private lake your not supposed to fish in but did anyways. Pimp

But you should see the shit they catch around here during the Hard Rock Competition, a boat last year won the million dollar prize and it was taken away because they didnt have the proper paperwork LOL sucks to be them.

any traumatic events in life? something like being in a store while it was robbed or finding a dead person?

Found my grandfather dead a few months ago, but I dont indulge too much info on this board when things like that happen, since not many people would care too much anyways but, my grandparents live out in the marsh's, but I actually live closer cause once im over the bridge im 75% to beaufort. Went out there the same time my parents did from their house when my grandmother called saying my grandfather was having bad chest pains, when we got there, he was dead, EMTs got there maybe 10 mins after I did.

Why such hate for Ohio?

Been there, it really just sucks IMO.

best thing you ever found?

The Deed to a cattle ranch inside an old rusty pipe organ.

Troll

Nah I think I found 20 bucks laying around once, I dont have much luck finding cool free shit.

lots of friends or close knit inner circle?

I know pretty much everyone on the beach, people are into the walking/jogging/bike riding habit so much over here its hard not to know alot of people. Then I have friends I have made at work, and then my close knit inner circle, but I dont segregate, alot of the times I like to invite friends from work to hang out with my closer friends and shit, gotta weed out the cooler ones.

ever do something completely out of character?

Actually yeah, LOL this shit still makes me laugh thinking about it. One of my best friends in throughout school started hanging out with this fat illyish type fuck who was into Meth at the time. I was SUUUUPER pissed because my buddy was starting to do it too, and he was sayin we should go chill with Ryan (fat illyish type nigga) after school, and I just played it off, so ed wnet to get his schedule and left his bookbag sitting in the hallway. Do not ask me what went through my mind, I couldnt even tell you what gave me the idea, but I pulled his backpack into the bathroom across the hall, threw it in the corner right next to the urinal, doused it with my piss, and brought it back and put it in place. The bell rang for 2nd period and I just saw him whip the bookbag over his shoulder and run off.

He never found out, but im no longer friends with him because of him starting to do that shit with those loser fucks who are still living with their parents.

Bonecrusher is one of our finest posters.

[Image: 66IHzL5.png]
When I see Bonecrusher's pic, I always think of a line backer and don't know why..
Why do you like sarcasm so much?
Because when people are to thick headed to understand when I'm being sarcastic, it makes it even better.