Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Getting to know Peachfuzz
They're both stupid
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

(09-07-2011, 10:58 PM)peachfuzz Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 10:49 PM)That Guy Wrote: Dogs or cats, and why?

I used to be a cat person, but I've changed... not only because I somehow randomly became allergic to them like 2.5 years ago, but because they're absolutely untrainable, and aren't companions at all. Cats are fucking ornaments, and that's it.

You can have just a good of a time with a great dog as you can one of your best friends. They are loyal, intelligent, friendly, and can sit there and drink a beer with you like one of the guys next to a campfire on an outdoors vacation.

Shit, if you took a cat out to the woods, they'd fucking take off and get eaten by a bear in about 3 seconds flat.

I dunno about all that. Cats are just more independent and less slave-like than dogs.

Although, I watched a pitbull chug two beers and eat a massive weed brownie at a campout I went to awhile back, that was pretty awesome.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(09-07-2011, 11:02 PM)cowtzu Wrote: Not all cats. Used to have one that walked on a leash, and rode everywhere with me in the car. He was a fucking pimp.

Every dog I've had would just run away and get lost the minute you let them off their leash. They're fucking stupid, and in my experience, untrainable. Cats, you just give them a litter box when they're a week old and they're good to go. I also had one that I trained to sing.

I've only ever not been able to train one dog, and that is the one my parent's currently have. Every dog I've ever had, or even been around, I've at least taught to stay by me without a leash, and basic commands like sit, stay, and heel.

I dunno, I also don't see the point of owning a pet that you can't really have fun with.

What's the first thing you do when you walk into someone's house who has a cat?

*kissy face*
"Here kitty, kitty!"
*pet, pet, pet*
"Ok, now go the fuck away."

What's the first thing you do when you walk into someone's house who has a dog?

*dog comes up to you*
"Arrrrrrrrrrgh.. woof woof"
*get on all fours and attempt to wrestle dog*
*completely get your ass kicked, but have a great fucking time doing it*
*go to sit on the couch all out of breath*
"Get over here, Rover"
*scratch head and pet until you've recovered enough to start another wrestling session*
*question why you even came to see to your friends house for your actual friends because the dog is more awesome than they are*
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
(09-07-2011, 11:04 PM)That Guy Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 10:58 PM)peachfuzz Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 10:49 PM)That Guy Wrote: Dogs or cats, and why?

I used to be a cat person, but I've changed... not only because I somehow randomly became allergic to them like 2.5 years ago, but because they're absolutely untrainable, and aren't companions at all. Cats are fucking ornaments, and that's it.

You can have just a good of a time with a great dog as you can one of your best friends. They are loyal, intelligent, friendly, and can sit there and drink a beer with you like one of the guys next to a campfire on an outdoors vacation.

Shit, if you took a cat out to the woods, they'd fucking take off and get eaten by a bear in about 3 seconds flat.

I dunno about all that. Cats are just more independent and less slave-like than dogs.

Although, I watched a pitbull chug two beers and eat a massive weed brownie at a campout I went to awhile back, that was pretty awesome.

People mistake dogs loyalty and willingness to do shit for you for "slave-like" behavior.

If I asked one of my friends to grab me a beer out of the fridge, they'd do it. A dog acts the same way, they're just do it more happily.

Cats exhibit no such behavior, and only give a shit that you're there because you give them food and water. That isn't companionship. That's assholishness. Fuck you, cat.
When I go to someones house with a cat, the cat ends up in my lap on its back getting a belly rub and purring and rubbing its face allover me

A dog sticks it's nose in my crotch and watches me eat and I just wish the whole time it would go away.
Well then, your crotch must smell as amazing as your food.
My crotch is fanfuckingtastic
If only computer monitors came in 4-D.
i have a boy thats native american, i believe he said cherokee. i know he gets x amount from the govt every other month or so. do you?
[Image: 1415gl5.jpg]
I don't get shit because my mother is white, and any annuity payments (which come from the nation itself, not the US government) go by a matriarchal lineage.

The really funny thing is that I'm exactly 50% native, and that means I have more Native American blood in me than like 75% off people enrolled.
Every white person says they have Cherokee in them anyway.
Heart me some peachfuzz
[Image: ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif]
i have no indian in me.
(09-15-2011, 04:37 PM)honey badger Wrote: i have no indian in me.

Want a little?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
</thread

...seriously.
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Stage Name:

Zip Code you live in:

Do you drive?:

Email:

Contact #:

Ethnicity:

Height:

Weight:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Chest:

Waist:

Hips:

Jean Size:

Dress Size:

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)?

Adult Video Experience:

Availability:

Are you currently on birth control?

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)?

Vaginal Hair(trimmed, bare, hairy):

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no):

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)?

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral:

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked):

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole):

Rimming on Male(licking male’s asshole):

Dirty Rimming Receiving(getting your asshole licked when shitty-dirty)

Dirty Rimming Giving-Woman(licking woman’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Dirty Rimming Giving-Man(licking man’s asshole when dirty-shitty):

Interacial:

Vaginal sex:

Pussy to Mouth(giving bj directly after penetration):

Pussy to Other Girls Mouth(giving bj from other womans pussy):

Anal sex:

Ass to Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from your own ass)

Ass to other girl's Mouth(giving blowjob directly after anal from other woman's ass):

Receiving Ass to Mouth(other girl sucking penis directly from your ass during anal):

Facial(man cums on face):

Cum in Mouth:

Swallow:

Vaginal Creampie( cums in vagina):

Anal Creampie( cums in your ass):

Anal Felching(You eat cum from your ass after anal):

Anal Felching from other woman’s ass

DP(two penises at one time, anal and vaginal same time):

Double Vaginal(two penises at one time in vagina):

Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth directly from your ass to pussy directly):

Other girls ass to your pussy (penis going back and forth from other woman’s ass to your pussy directly):

Anal fingering(receiving):

Double Anal:

Dirty Anal(you receiving anal when ass is full/shitty-no enema):

Dirty A2M(doing ass to mouth when penis is shitty/dirty):

Dirty A2OGM(doing ass to mouth from other woman's ass when shitty/dirty):

Ball licking when cock is dirty(you dont do ass to mouth but you lick/suck the guys balls when the cock is shitty/dirty from anal(your shit or other girls):

Dirty Ass to pussy(penis going back and forth from ass to pussy when shitty/dirty):

Other girls Ass to your Pussy when shitty:

Shitting(shitting on or in guy/woman's mouth)

Shitting Receiving(having woman shit on you or in your mouth):

Oral while Shitting( having your pussy eaten while you shit):

Gangbang(4-25 men-please list how many mean you are ok with)

Penis Size Preference for vaginal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

Penis Size Preference for Anal Sex(pick preferred penis size from 6 inches to 12 inches in length and 5 inches-9inches in girth or bigger the better:

What age range of male performer do you prefer to work with?16-17(European filmings), 18-21, 22-30, 30-40, 40+.....

Would you be interested in a fluffer position as well?(giving the male performers oral before the scenes to get them hard before filming)
Most of these questions were geared toward women, so I just deleted those and answered the ones that pretty much could just pertain to men.

Stage Name: Romeo Lincoln (from the pet name)

Zip Code you live in: Columbus Area

Do you drive?: Yes

Ethnicity: Native American/White

Height: 6'1"

Weight: Fat

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Ass size (small, medium, large, huge)? Medium

Adult Video Experience: I've filmed a couple of them with ex-gf's

Availability: Afternoons

Are you ok with bareback sex for your scenes(no condom with aim tested talent)? I've probably fucked worse bareback, so sure.

Require Disguise/Mask(yes or no): Wtf?

Are you currently AIM tested(std screening for videos)? No

Scene Availability (yes or no answers..keep in mind the more you are willing to do, the higher the pay is.)

Oral Sex(blowjob):

Receiving Oral: Yes

Receiving Rimming(getting asshole licked): Sure

Rimming on Female(licking woman's asshole): Uh huh

Rimming on Male(licking male’s asshole): No

Dirty Rimming Receiving(getting your asshole licked when shitty-dirty): Yes

Dirty Rimming Giving-Woman(licking woman’s asshole when dirty-shitty): No

Dirty Rimming Giving-Man(licking man’s asshole when dirty-shitty): No

Interacial: Definitely

Vaginal sex: Yes

Anal sex: Fine

Vaginal Creampie( cums in vagina): No

Anal Creampie( cums in your ass): Maybe

DP(two penises at one time, anal and vaginal same time): Possibly

Double Vaginal(two penises at one time in vagina): No

Anal fingering(receiving): No

Double Anal: No

Other girls Ass to your Pussy when shitty:

Shitting(shitting on or in guy/woman's mouth): No

Shitting Receiving(having woman shit on you or in your mouth): Hell no

Gangbang(4-25 men-please list how many mean you are ok with): How do you even come up with that number? Is 20 fine but 21 just way too many? (/upgrayedd)