Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Getting to know Peachfuzz
HS reunion time.. what do people say about how you have changed?

speaking on HS were you in any sports or clubs

what was the best gift you ever gave someone
I tried q and a videos on YouTube 5 years ago, didn't know enough people and people didn't really ask much. I like these better.
What's the absolute worst thing you've ever done in your life? And by worst, I don't mean consequence-wise, I mean what did you feel the worst about doing?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(09-06-2011, 04:27 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 04:26 PM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: My ♥ thread is the best thing there. Along with RDH's thread.

Yes it is, but to be fair it doesnt have much competition.

:-*

hey.... HEY. I think my thread is entertaining.
i wanna hang with peachfuzz one day, but id like to hang with him by myself, no offense to will..but you dont get to know people by hanging with them when they are around other people. I hang with this guy from my job outside of work..when hes around certain coworkers he acts different when its just he and I...people are weird like that.

Then peachfuzz would see that Im just a quiet fat dude IRL who hangs with his animals and wife and doesnt leave his house, but we should hang one friday after I get off work unless you work days (i work nights)
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Link me up to Cage's, I must have missed that one.

Sub-forum coming shortly.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/thread-11671.html
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
(09-06-2011, 03:54 PM)peachfuzz Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 04:23 AM)cowtzu Wrote: But that really only deals with aging, right? It's not like you'd arrive back at earth before Earth knew you were back. You wouldn't be on a tangent timeline, out of sync. It's just a way of preservation, like a deep freeze would be.

Well, how do we measure time? We measure time by aging. If you were to arrive back on Earth before you knew you were back, you would effectively had to have gone back in time, right? Backwards time travel is still science fiction, and like I said, it isn't forbidden, it is just currently impossible to describe what it would take to create such an event.

And, you're really getting into more theoretical stuff with tangential timelines/being out of sync, or even "the Big Freeze." Tangential timelines would suggest that there are parallel universes which are created whenever one skews off of the normal timeline. To our knowledge, no such thing exists.

The Big Freeze is a theoretical concept for the ending of the universe, and it isn't meant for "preservation." We have yet to observe it, but it is thought that the life of a proton is something like 10^39 years or something obscenely crazy on that order. Well, what are atoms comprised of? They're comprised of protons and electrons. The Big Freeze concept came about while scientists were trying to determine what would happen when the last proton in the universe died. There would be no energy left in the universe at all, and it would revert to a 0 Kelvin state. But, we're talking theoretical stuff, that wouldn't even begin to start happening until about 100,000,000,000,000 when most of the energy in the universe has dissipated due to both gravity losing the battle with dark energy, and all of the large stars becoming black holes while swallowing up everything in their paths. Then, once there is nothing left in the universe except for black holes, they will radiate away leaving bare protons. Once the protons all die, then there is nothing left at all. It's just... nothing. But, that is like a trillion trillion trillion years from the beginning of the universe. Right now, we're somewhere around 14.5 billion years, so the time scale we're talking about is absolutely unfathomable by the human mind.

Well, if time travel is related to aging, then it would be impossible to travel back in time before your birth. So going back and seeing dinosaurs or whatever would be impossible. Unless a "wormhole through time" or tangent timeline did exist.

And the big freeze seems to go against what I've heard about the quickening pace of the expanding universe and everything growing further apart until there's no stars in the sky. Although I know that isn't exactly proven, just a theory based on the energy put off by an observed supernova or something.
HS reunion time.. what do people say about how you have changed?

My reunion was last summer, and I didn't go because... fuck those assholes. A few of these STILL snooty bitches contacted me on facebook and asked if I was going to go. I wrote them all a strongly worded message about how I would only go back to that school to piss on its ashes after it burned down in a horrible inferno, and that they could all go and gently fuck themselves.

I did have one friend go though, and I told him to tell anyone who asks about me to "stay that I told you to tell them that I died." He did so, and the ones who asked pretty much just stared blankly back.

Any people from High School that I want to keep in contact with, I've already kept in contact with for the past decade, or I've at least added them to my facebook and such. That amounts to about 10 (Which is 1/8th of my graduating class) people, and FUCK everyone else. They were dickheads back then, and they've only grown in their dickheadedness since.

I looked through the pictures of the reunion when they started getting posted up by some people who went, and it looked like a god awful time. Everyone pretty much just percipitated to their old cliques, and they were all just standing there in small groups of like four or five people each. There were a couple of really drunk people dancing like idiots, and they were the idiots in HS anyway. It looked like a really terrible wedding where nobody was actually having a good time, but they had no choice but to be there anyway.

speaking on HS were you in any sports or clubs

I played baseball until Sophomore year, and then I was in the chess club and yearbook Senior year also. Honestly, I tried to stay away from most shit like that because I couldn't fucking stand my classmates, and none of my friends were in any clubs, so I'd just be sitting in a room with a bunch of jerkoffs.

what was the best gift you ever gave someone

I've given out jewelry and stuff to a lot of different girls, but I don't really consider expensive/shiny shit to be "the greatest of gifts." Sure, I could go out and buy someone a $30,000 car with all of the feeling in the world behind it, but that doesn't mean jack shit if it doesn't hit the other person on a deeply emotional level. That said, I don't think ANYTHING materialistic can reach someone like that, save for like an engagement ring (the wedding ring means fuck all, and it's just for show).

So, onto the best gift I've ever given someone.

In HS, there was this girl named Tracy. She was one class below us, and was mildly popular, but really down to Earth, and actually cool as fuck. She never really talked to any of my friends, but we had the same gym class, and we'd always joke around with each other. We never flirted, though she was absolutely gorgeous. Back then, I had no clue how to reel in a girl. I only had a couple of girlfriends by that point in time, and they were just chance happenings that lasted for a couple of weeks, or maybe a month at most. I always thought of her as out of my league, so instead of actually trying to do anything about my crushing on her, I decided to just leave it be/let it go.

Anyway, once a year throughout High School, our class would sell roses as a means of fundraising for the class trip in May. They were something like $3.00 each, or some bullshit. I only ever bought one, one time only. I figured that I paid my way for our trips anyway, so fuck the fundraising bullshit.

So, it gets to be about 1:30 in the afternoon. Everyone is done with lunch, and study hall, and we're all making our way to our last couple of classes. I'm strolling down the hall, as I always did, and still do, when I see Tracy standing with her face to her locker. I walk over and ask her what's going on, and she tells me that nobody bought her a rose. I was absolutely flabbergasted, and I consoled her for a few minutes before heading into the classroom. During the few minutes before the next class started, I found the flower seller, and bought a single red rose.

Tracy happened to be standing at her locker while being surrounded by a few of her friends, and looking obviously depressed. It isn't like me to be so brazen, but I walked up and handed it straight to her. She fucking went bananas with happiness. I mean holy fuck. Her face immediately electrified, and she started jumping up and down while blushing and teehee-ing. I swear, she probably could've lit up the New York skyline right at that moment. And then, just like that, the moment was gone and we parted ways in order to get to our last class of the day.

I say it was the best present I've ever given because it came from a place where there were no alterior motives attached. I didn't want anything in return. I didn't want her phone number, or her bed, or even a fucking kiss on the cheek. Honestly, I probably would've been insulted had she done any of those things. It was just a completely honest gift that I gave to her at the exact moment she needed it, and it really touched her on a very deep level.

She and I still talk on facebook, or when we happen to see eachother at one of the few local bars. And every so often, she will still thank me for giving her that rose some 13 years ago, and I can do nothing more than to smile back and say "you're welcome" while feeling the quiet sense of pride that I created a great lifelong memory with nothing more than an exceedingly simple gesture of kindness.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
(09-06-2011, 05:04 PM)That Guy Wrote: What's the absolute worst thing you've ever done in your life? And by worst, I don't mean consequence-wise, I mean what did you feel the worst about doing?

This is easy for me because I still feel guilty about it to this day, and I happened when I was like seven.

There was this girl I used to hang out with back then named Erin. Her family hated me from the get-go because my family was poor, and hers was middle class in a poverty stricken town. It was a "King Shit on Turd Hill" situation, but they never saw it that way. They always did, and still do to this day, feel like this were better than pretty much everyone else. Little kids don't see class lines though. They just want to go out and play.

So, Erin and I would hang out all of the time, much to the chagrin of her parents. We were best friends for a couple of years until one day when we were seven.

We were out riding our bikes around, and her little sister (about four) was riding her little training wheeled bike around with us. She got a little ways away, and I just happened to be riding toward her. Then, for some fucking stupid reason that I cannot figure out to this day after literally thousands of hours of thinking about it, I got the idea in my head that it'd be a good idea to run her over. And, that's exactly what I did.

After that, I raced home and told some sort of lie that nobody believed anyway.

I can relive that exact moment in my life as clearly as if it is happening right this second. I can even tell you exactly what everyone was wearing, and the color of our bikes. Every time I think about it, I feel physically ill, and I think about it quite often.

Needless to say, Erin and I never hung out again. She went on to be the salutatorian of the High School, then she went to college and has now become a failed actress.

I actually think that exact moment of my life is why I'm so passive about so many things right now.
(09-06-2011, 06:13 PM)Brulos Wrote: i wanna hang with peachfuzz one day, but id like to hang with him by myself, no offense to will..but you dont get to know people by hanging with them when they are around other people. I hang with this guy from my job outside of work..when hes around certain coworkers he acts different when its just he and I...people are weird like that.

Then peachfuzz would see that Im just a quiet fat dude IRL who hangs with his animals and wife and doesnt leave his house, but we should hang one friday after I get off work unless you work days (i work nights)

Sounds good to me, dude. I'm not really anything other than a quiet, fat dude either, so we can be quiet fat dudes just quietly sharing a beer while quietly looking at each other awkwardly across a quiet table.
(09-06-2011, 06:35 PM)cowtzu Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 04:23 AM)cowtzu Wrote: But that really only deals with aging, right? It's not like you'd arrive back at earth before Earth knew you were back. You wouldn't be on a tangent timeline, out of sync. It's just a way of preservation, like a deep freeze would be.

Well, how do we measure time? We measure time by aging. If you were to arrive back on Earth before you knew you were back, you would effectively had to have gone back in time, right? Backwards time travel is still science fiction, and like I said, it isn't forbidden, it is just currently impossible to describe what it would take to create such an event.

And, you're really getting into more theoretical stuff with tangential timelines/being out of sync, or even "the Big Freeze." Tangential timelines would suggest that there are parallel universes which are created whenever one skews off of the normal timeline. To our knowledge, no such thing exists.

The Big Freeze is a theoretical concept for the ending of the universe, and it isn't meant for "preservation." We have yet to observe it, but it is thought that the life of a proton is something like 10^39 years or something obscenely crazy on that order. Well, what are atoms comprised of? They're comprised of protons and electrons. The Big Freeze concept came about while scientists were trying to determine what would happen when the last proton in the universe died. There would be no energy left in the universe at all, and it would revert to a 0 Kelvin state. But, we're talking theoretical stuff, that wouldn't even begin to start happening until about 100,000,000,000,000 when most of the energy in the universe has dissipated due to both gravity losing the battle with dark energy, and all of the large stars becoming black holes while swallowing up everything in their paths. Then, once there is nothing left in the universe except for black holes, they will radiate away leaving bare protons. Once the protons all die, then there is nothing left at all. It's just... nothing. But, that is like a trillion trillion trillion years from the beginning of the universe. Right now, we're somewhere around 14.5 billion years, so the time scale we're talking about is absolutely unfathomable by the human mind.

Well, if time travel is related to aging, then it would be impossible to travel back in time before your birth. So going back and seeing dinosaurs or whatever would be impossible. Unless a "wormhole through time" or tangent timeline did exist.

And the big freeze seems to go against what I've heard about the quickening pace of the expanding universe and everything growing further apart until there's no stars in the sky. Although I know that isn't exactly proven, just a theory based on the energy put off by an observed supernova or something.

The Grandfather Paradox:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox

I'll give another definition from Brian Greene, and answer your big freeze stuff when I get back home. I have to go pick up my new (used) car.
Kids do shit like that. Just for no reason. I did. I'd even plan shit out. I remember when I was 4 or 5, this kid did something to me the day before that I don't even remember. So I had this elaborate plan, there was a picnic table at the playground and I was climbing up and jumping off of it. I was like OH MAN THIS IS SO MUCH FUN and got him to do it, and when he got to the edge to jump I just shoved him off of it, then took off running for home as fast as I could. His dad came running out of his house and chased me down then held me while his tweenage daughters took turns kicking me in the balls.

Another time for some reason I was at my babysitter's house and her one year old was at the foot of the bed, and I decided for some reason to somersalt off the edge of the bed into his face. No idea why.

But the proudest moment of my entire life, and I'll cut out the long story of why, but was when I kicked this one kid right in the fucking face with a big pair of work boots when I was 12. I saw him a few days later and his face was BLACK, I think I fractured his face. Some bigger kid came and punched me and knocked me on my ass after I did it, but I still remember the feeling, the fucking rush like jumping out of a plane, of just punting that fat fucker right in the goddamn face like he was a football.

/cowtzu
(09-07-2011, 11:48 AM)peachfuzz Wrote: The Grandfather Paradox:

I'll give another definition from Brian Greene, and answer your big freeze stuff when I get back home. I have to go pick up my new (used) car.

IF IN EARTHBOUND YOU GO BACK IN TIME AND ABORT GIYGAS THEN HOW DID NESS EVER KNOW HE NEEDED TO GO BACK IN TIME IN THE FIRST PLACE?
WOW... that gift story and bike story wow man... thank you for sharing then taking it to the next level... you sir seem to "get" why I wanted to do these.... FANTASTIC !

Happiest moment of your life?
(09-07-2011, 11:30 AM)peachfuzz Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 06:13 PM)Brulos Wrote: i wanna hang with peachfuzz one day, but id like to hang with him by myself, no offense to will..but you dont get to know people by hanging with them when they are around other people. I hang with this guy from my job outside of work..when hes around certain coworkers he acts different when its just he and I...people are weird like that.

Sounds good to me, dude. I'm not really anything other than a quiet, fat dude either, so we can be quiet fat dudes just quietly sharing a beer while quietly looking at each other awkwardly across a quiet table.

People would think we're on our first gay date.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
I freaking love these. They are very interesting; and I love knowing people's stories. Everyone has one, and very rarely is one dull. Keep these going!
[Image: tumblr_lq93d57GHi1qb87bqo1_500.gif]
(09-07-2011, 11:48 AM)peachfuzz Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 06:35 PM)cowtzu Wrote:

The Grandfather Paradox:

Ok, in "Fabric of the Cosmos," Brian Greene gives an example of backward time travel by using Bart and Lisa Simpson, it went something like this...

Bart has one end of a wormhole on his ship, and Lisa keeps the other end of it in Sprinfield. He then starts to travel for a period of four hours at something like 99.9999999999% the speed of light. He then turns around and comes back, all the while talking with Lisa through this wormhole. When he returns from his 8 hour round trip, he finds that Earth is actually 6 million years older than it was when he left (this is due to the time dilation). Yet, he is still talking to Lisa through the worm hole who is in the time he is familiar with, so he steps through the hole, and goes back six million years.... hence, backward time travel.

How does this happen?

This happens because the worm hole would be traveling along with him, and also therefore feeling the affects of the time dilation associated with his velocity. So, when he returns to Springfield after what he viewed to be 8 hours, but was 6 million years to those stationary in Springfield, he is in the same space, but not in the same time as Lisa. Effectively, he's on a tangential sort of timeline, but can rejoin his normal time by just stepping through the wormhole.

So, to travel forward in time all you need to do is go fast.

To travel backward in time, you need to first figure out wtf time actually is, then build a craft to go very near the speed of light for a certain amount of time, then figure out how to create a stable wormhole that is large enough for that vessel to squeeze through. Good luck on that one.

We are talking about the same thing, really. And, the theory is based on the fact that galaxies aren't just moving away from one another, but moving away while also accelerating away from one another.

In a frictionless vacuum, i.e. outer space (or at least as close as is possible), in order to get something to move forever, you just need to apply a force to it once, and as long as there are no other forces to act upon it, it will continue to remain in motion at the exact speed at which your hand was moving when you stopped pushing it. Ok, so if that force was the big bang, then that would explain galaxies moving away from each other at a constant rate (if we're not going to add gravity into this equation for simplicity's sake).

Now, in order for something to move at a constantly accelerating rate, there has to be a force constantly applied to it to make it keep speeding up. If there is no force to do such a thing, then there is no way for it to keep gaining velocity.

So, if the galaxies were moving closer together, then gravity would explain it, and we'd be done. We'd say "Ok, the matter in our universe is getting ever more dense, and it will just collapse back in on itself one day. Fin." But, since it is doing the exact opposite, we have to account for the associated force... enter dark energy.

Nobody has any idea what dark energy is, where it came from, or what it is made of, but we do know that it must be stronger than gravity because it is causing the galaxies to accelerate away rather than accelerate toward each other.

This means that all of the energy in the universe will slowly just drift into sparse clumps where the galaxies are located. And then, dark energy will also do the same thing to galaxies, so that all of the energy in the universe just spreads out, and the universe becomes dark, and the universe becomes cold. It is right about this time that we enter the "Degenerate Era" where massive stars begin to die and create black holes. Stars that are not massive enough will implode and become a dwarf.

This goes on for billions of trillions of years until those dwarves have long since died, and black holes finally radiate away into nothingness, and all the energy that is left in the universe is nothing but bare protons bouncing around. Then, after about a trillion trillion trillion years, those too will die, and the universe will fall into a 0 Kelvin state (absolute zero) as there is absolutely no energy left for it to create any sort of heat whatsoever.

There's the "Big Freeze" in all of its gory detail.
Blind, deaf, or paraplegic. Pick one.
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

(09-07-2011, 01:14 PM)Brulos Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 11:30 AM)peachfuzz Wrote:

People would think we're on our first gay date.

Who says we wouldn't be?

We could fall in love and make sweet, sweet, sweaty fatmandudesex in my car in the parking lot.
[+] 1 user Likes peachfuzz's post
Same result I guess. But the big freeze theory as you first posted it was assuming gravity was pulling everything into black holes, and everything would then become a singularity.

Either way it's neat as fuck and fun times.
(09-07-2011, 12:46 PM)SnowBeltChamp Wrote: WOW... that gift story and bike story wow man... thank you for sharing then taking it to the next level... you sir seem to "get" why I wanted to do these.... FANTASTIC !

Happiest moment of your life?

This has always been a strange question to me because I've gone through a bunch of the shit that other people have when they say "Oh, it's the day I got married/was asked to get engaged/had a kid," and whatever else.

The truth for me is that when I asked my wife to marry me, we were drunk and it was on New Year's just after midnight. It was the complete cliche story of every douchebag marriage proposal.

The day I actually got married, I was too nervous and frustrated with everything/everyone to actually enjoy the moment. I fucking hate being the center of attention, and I had like 250 people just staring at me for hours on end. Then, either this, or that didn't work out. Or people didn't show, or whatever. And then, we had to stand there after we were married, and shake everyone's hand when they came up to us in this huge fucking long line. Don't even get me started on the fucking pictures. I've always hated weddings, and mine own was no different.

When my kid was born, I was so fucking shocked, that I couldn't feel/hear anything at all. The doctor took her out of the wife's pussy parts, and laid my newborn daughter on the wife's stomach, and I just stared at the little thing like "Hoooooooooooly fuck...." Doctorman actually had to call my name five times to cut the cord before I snapped out of it and was able to function. The moment didn't miss me, but it wasn't anything at all like I expected. Then, she had to stay in the hospital a few more days because she had jaundice, and had to have sessions under these special blue lights in order to take care of that.

I'll tell you, for as much as I enjoy my kid now that she's getting to be old enough to like not die in her sleep and such, I was just as equally fucking worried sick about her every single day/night for the first 16 or so months of her life.

The happiest moment in my life is probably really cheesy and stupid to everyone, but here it goes...

When I was 17, I met this one girl (I still won't say her name online because she asked me not to once back in like 2002) through ICQ. I was in the habit of trolling girls through their search program, and I started randomly talking to her one night. Right from saying "hey a/s/l," it was like we'd known each other our entire lives. The first night we talked online until the break of dawn, and then we continued to just talk for hours upon hours every single night either on the phone, or online.

Well, I finally ask her if she wanted to meet up one night (She lived 30 miles away), and she said that she'd love to. So, I drive to pick her up, and I cannot fucking find her house to save my life. I drive back and forth, up and down her street for almost two hours looking for her, and I just couldn't find her fucking house. Finally, I decided to make one final pass before leaving, and boom, there she was sitting on her porch steps (in the middle of January, mind you) waiting for me to get there. I swing my van into the nearest driveway, and actually dent the shit out of the side of it due to a big snow bank.

I brought her back to my house, and we just sat and talked for hours and hours. There was absolutely zero sexual tension, or even the allusion to sex in the least. It was just exactly like your best friend came home from the military after so many months, and you're just picking right up where you left off. Nothing about the conversation ever felt forced, and to this day, even when we have gone through really rough times together, nothing has ever once, even for a split second, felt like an awkward moment.

I tell her that I fell in love with her the moment she got in the van that first night because she got in, and no sooner did she say "hi," than did she take her shoes off and put her feet up on the dashboard. I took that in my mind as a complete sense of comfort, and that little gesture just struck something deep in me.

Anyway, this kind of thing goes on for over six months. I would go and pick her up every single free chance that I had, and we would sit and just talk with absolutely zero sexual insistence. We weren't dating, we were just really good friends. Of course though, I started falling abso-freaking-lutely in love with this girl, and finally in mid-August, I made a move.

We were laying on my upstairs living room floor just talking and laughing, and I rolled over to my side and just kissed her. She wasn't freaked out by it one iota, and it just seemed absolutely natural. We still didn't have penetration sex for like two months after that.

Though that one single kiss opened a Pandora's Box of shit to be rained down on my life over the course of the following seven or so years, I still feel that first kiss like she's sitting here kissing me right now.

I'd say that was truly the happiest moment in my life.
(09-07-2011, 10:02 PM)cowtzu Wrote: Same result I guess. But the big freeze theory as you first posted it was assuming gravity was pulling everything into black holes, and everything would then become a singularity.

Either way it's neat as fuck and fun times.

My apologies. I didn't mean to infer that everything will get pulled into black holes, though I can see how you'd read it that way from what I said. I just meant to say that black holes will run into other matter at some points, and will gobble that shit up when it happens while giving you the Big Freeze definition I just did.
That's really sweet. Cool that you can look back unjaded by what happened afterward. I can't do that. Everything that was once special with any chick, is now bullshit lies and infuriating.
(09-07-2011, 09:52 PM)LizzyJae Wrote: Blind, deaf, or paraplegic. Pick one.

Deaf. I fucking HATE relying on other people to take care of me. It makes me feel like I'm imposing on them, and I just get a super uncomfortable, creepy feeling. It's weird.

I'm pretty sure that I could take care of myself if I were deaf, plus I learned how to say "wicked clowns will never die" in sign language at the Gathering, so I should already be all set.
Bwa hahaha. Thats what I would pick. Id rather be deaf than unable to see or move. Plus sign language is sexy.

edit: lololol
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

Dogs or cats, and why?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(09-07-2011, 10:34 PM)cowtzu Wrote: That's really sweet. Cool that you can look back unjaded by what happened afterward. I can't do that. Everything that was once special with any chick, is now bullshit lies and infuriating.

It took a LONG time to be able to do that. It also took a lot of heartache and headache as well. I'm not going to type out our entire relationship, but it pretty much consisted of me chasing her, us getting together (even living together for almost two years at one point), then breaking up because she couldn't deal with commitment and would do something stupid in order to cause us to part ways... rinse, repeat over the course of six years.

The absolute best times, and the absolute worst times in my life have been directly associated with that girl.

My philosophy on the whole "not jaded" thing though, is that it just doesn't matter in the whole scale of things. Being jaded about pretty much anything serves only to make a bad situation worse, and adds more bullshit to your life. To me, drama is just a crutch that people have to use in order to feel like they have a purpose.

I'm not saying I feel like I have a purpose, far from it. Instead, I'm asking "what the fuck does it matter if I have a purpose or not?"
(09-07-2011, 10:49 PM)That Guy Wrote: Dogs or cats, and why?

I used to be a cat person, but I've changed... not only because I somehow randomly became allergic to them like 2.5 years ago, but because they're absolutely untrainable, and aren't companions at all. Cats are fucking ornaments, and that's it.

You can have just a good of a time with a great dog as you can one of your best friends. They are loyal, intelligent, friendly, and can sit there and drink a beer with you like one of the guys next to a campfire on an outdoors vacation.

Shit, if you took a cat out to the woods, they'd fucking take off and get eaten by a bear in about 3 seconds flat.
Not all cats. Used to have one that walked on a leash, and rode everywhere with me in the car. He was a fucking pimp.

Every dog I've had would just run away and get lost the minute you let them off their leash. They're fucking stupid, and in my experience, untrainable. Cats, you just give them a litter box when they're a week old and they're good to go. I also had one that I trained to sing.