Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Getting to know Peachfuzz
(09-06-2011, 02:02 AM)JDS Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 01:59 AM)That Guy Wrote: Well thanks for participating Peachfuzz, glad you didn't no-sell the thread like a douchebag :D

Only beef with you I got is that you didn't mention me in the, "say something positive thread"

FUCKU

Yes I did, I put you in with User Name and Dangish for being neutral and therefore undeserving of any trolling or dickishness Smile
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(09-06-2011, 01:59 AM)That Guy Wrote: Well thanks for participating Peachfuzz, glad you didn't no-sell the thread like a douchebag :D

Only beef with you I got is that you didn't mention me in the, "say something positive thread"

FUCKU

I was thinking about saying what I just told you when I posted in that thread, actually. I just didn't want you to think that I was being a douchebag or something for "attacking" you out of nowhere. Now that you've seen where I come from, you know that I'm not being a dick, and I felt free to post it.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
(09-06-2011, 02:06 AM)That Guy Wrote:

FUCKU

Yes I did, I put you in with User Name and Dangish for being neutral and therefore undeserving of any trolling or dickishness Smile

I apologize.
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
Peachfuzz is my new favorite.

We have some neat stuff in common.
(09-06-2011, 03:08 AM)cowtzu Wrote: Peachfuzz is my new favorite.

We have some neat stuff in common.

Interesting, I'd like to see what a thread about you would be like LOL
More boring
I would like to know about Cowtzu... Right now I don't think I like him...

But yet he's funny...
It throws my opinions off.

We'll just cut it equal in the middle....

....[Image: avatar_1333.jpg?dateline=1313887848]
Peachfuzz, What's your thought about time travel...?
ABSOLUTE ZERO: IN OUR LIFETIME?

END RESULT: ICE-9?
(09-06-2011, 03:47 AM)cowtzu Wrote: ABSOLUTE ZERO: IN OUR LIFETIME?

END RESULT: ICE-9?

You're not impressing anyone.
[Image: boxxyavy01ej8.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes cowtzu's post
(09-06-2011, 03:58 AM)cowtzu Wrote: [Image: boxxyavy01ej8.gif]

Quote:[Image: child-abuse1.jpg]

I DO NOT THINK THEY SHOULD BE LOCK BOXED ! ! !

I think once a week a new member should be picked an added to the main fourm for maximum exposer... once the week passes the old gets MOVED to a sub-fourm in the twitter feed... kinda like mod nation in the gaming section.. leave the threads open so say you wanna add a question later you can... I think of questions all the time I wanna ask individuals that I know wont go over well with the entire board... MODs this is how it SHOULD be done but I guess the ball is in your court.. also don't forget Cages he was first.. I kinda like the idea of the last person interviewed picks the next person and comes up with the first 8 -10 questions but then again some people couldn't pull it off in a mature manor so idk
back to qestions...

You wake up in jail with blood on your hands.. charged with murder... who do you call with your 1 phone call and what do you say?

alot of pretty girls at OSU and wild one night stands?

Have you ever dropped the ball and really let someone down?
(09-06-2011, 04:10 AM)SnowBeltChamp Wrote: I DO NOT THINK THEY SHOULD BE LOCK BOXED ! ! !

I think once a week a new member should be picked an added to the main fourm for maximum exposer... once the week passes the old gets MOVED to a sub-fourm in the twitter feed... kinda like mod nation in the gaming section.. leave the threads open so say you wanna add a question later you can... I think of questions all the time I wanna ask individuals that I know wont go over well with the entire board... MODs this is how it SHOULD be done but I guess the ball is in your court.. also don't forget Cages he was first..

I like this idea

[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
(09-06-2011, 03:38 AM)JDS Wrote: Peachfuzz, What's your thought about time travel...?

Time travel is absolutely possible, at least into the future. You don't realize it, but you're actually time traveling right this very second. And, that has to do with time and space being unavoidably entwined.

The basis of this pretty much states that the faster you move through space, the slower you must move through time, and vice versa. So, the cosmic speed limit which we currently believe is the speed of like (3 x 10^8 m/s, or about 670,000,000 mph) means that the light particles (photons) do not experience time at all. That means that the closer you get to the speed of light, the slower you travel through time. This is described in relativistic equations by the Lorentz factor, i.e. the Greek symbol for gamma, i.e. 1/(1 - (v/c)^2)^1/2).

v is the velocity you are traveling, and c is the speed of light. So it basically works out to whatever velocity you're traveling is a certain percentage of the speed of light (in a vacuum), then you square that number, subtract that number from one, take the square root of that number, and then divide it into 1. When you do this, you will ALWAYS get a number greater than one because there is no such thin as negative velocity if you're just talking about the magnitude of your velocity, i.e. the sign (+ or -) of your velocity only depends on which way you're traveling on a coordinate system.

So, say you're traveling at 80% the speed of light, you're "time dilation" will be something like 2.78 times the normal time as measured a person from a relative non-moving time frame.

This means that for every 2.78 seconds that passes to a stationary person, you're only experiencing 1 second of that time. The closer your velocity gets to the speed of light (as you can see from the equation), the closer that v/c number gets to 1. 1 - 1 = 0, the square root of 0 is zero, and that would make the whole Lorentz factor 1/0, which is infinity and therefore makes no sense.

So, say you start off from Earth while traveling the speed of light. You travel for a certain amount of time, and then turn around and come back to Earth traveling at the speed of light again. That means for every second you experienced during your trip, people on Earth will have experienced 2.78 seconds relative to you. So, if you travel for like 1000 seconds there, and 1000 seconds back, a person on Earth will have experienced 5560 seconds (which amounts to something like an hour an a half) while you've only experienced 2000 seconds, which is only 55% of the time that Earth person has experienced.

There you go, time travel. You went through time more slowly than a person on Earth simply because you were traveling at a higher velocity, and while you've aged only 2000 seconds, the people on Earth will have aged 5560 seconds. Do this for a long enough span of time, and you could come back to Earth when it is A LOT older than you.

Now, that says nothing about backward time travel because there is no real way to describe backward time travel in physics, although there is nothing that forbids it happening either. We know that forward time travel is possible without question, especially considering we're time traveling every single day of our lives, though the effects on such a small percentage of the speed of light is absolutely unnoticeable over billions of lifetimes as human velocities.
But that really only deals with aging, right? It's not like you'd arrive back at earth before Earth knew you were back. You wouldn't be on a tangent timeline, out of sync. It's just a way of preservation, like a deep freeze would be.
You wake up in jail with blood on your hands.. charged with murder... who do you call with your 1 phone call and what do you say?

I call my parents and tell them to get me a lawyer. There's no way that I'm speaking to police officers whatsoever, in any case, without representation.

alot of pretty girls at OSU and wild one night stands?

There are TONS of good looking girls at OSU, but I've never had a one night stand with any of them. It has come close a few times, but then I had to remind myself that I was married and such.

Have you ever dropped the ball and really let someone down?

I pretty much tore my parents' hearts out of their chests the second time I dropped out of college because I was too busy chasing after this one girl, and not busy enough going to class and whatnot. I don't think they'll ever forgive me for that one.
wait what ? ? ? YOUR MARRIED? I had no idea... details?
(09-06-2011, 04:23 AM)cowtzu Wrote: But that really only deals with aging, right? It's not like you'd arrive back at earth before Earth knew you were back. You wouldn't be on a tangent timeline, out of sync. It's just a way of preservation, like a deep freeze would be.

Well, how do we measure time? We measure time by aging. If you were to arrive back on Earth before you knew you were back, you would effectively had to have gone back in time, right? Backwards time travel is still science fiction, and like I said, it isn't forbidden, it is just currently impossible to describe what it would take to create such an event.

And, you're really getting into more theoretical stuff with tangential timelines/being out of sync, or even "the Big Freeze." Tangential timelines would suggest that there are parallel universes which are created whenever one skews off of the normal timeline. To our knowledge, no such thing exists.

The Big Freeze is a theoretical concept for the ending of the universe, and it isn't meant for "preservation." We have yet to observe it, but it is thought that the life of a proton is something like 10^39 years or something obscenely crazy on that order. Well, what are atoms comprised of? They're comprised of protons and electrons. The Big Freeze concept came about while scientists were trying to determine what would happen when the last proton in the universe died. There would be no energy left in the universe at all, and it would revert to a 0 Kelvin state. But, we're talking theoretical stuff, that wouldn't even begin to start happening until about 100,000,000,000,000 when most of the energy in the universe has dissipated due to both gravity losing the battle with dark energy, and all of the large stars becoming black holes while swallowing up everything in their paths. Then, once there is nothing left in the universe except for black holes, they will radiate away leaving bare protons. Once the protons all die, then there is nothing left at all. It's just... nothing. But, that is like a trillion trillion trillion years from the beginning of the universe. Right now, we're somewhere around 14.5 billion years, so the time scale we're talking about is absolutely unfathomable by the human mind.
(09-06-2011, 03:52 PM)SnowBeltChamp Wrote: wait what ? ? ? YOUR MARRIED? I had no idea... details?

September 26th will be my second anniversary.

She moved out of the apartment in Columbus a week after the first anniversary and took the kid with her. It basically played out like she made it seem like she was going to visit her mom for the weekend in Buffalo. When Wednesday rolled around with no answers to text messages, I finally called her and asked if she was coming back. She informed me that she wasn't, except to get her stuff out of there.

I have no idea why she did it, it just happened. So, I've been coming back to Western New York every two weeks for the past year to see my kid for the weekend.
Do you guys still get along.. the way you say "to see my kid" Id guess not really.. ever consider a divorce

Plays Corporate Avenger -FBI 2011 Rawr remix
" Rawr got a file on you... you think she doesn't but she god damn do"
[+] 1 user Likes SnowBeltChamp's post
(09-06-2011, 03:57 PM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: I just want these threads saved somehow so I can better my files on everyone.

RawrBabyRawr got a file on you.
Think she don't but she goddamn do.
All seeing mole is watching you.
Everything you say, and everything you do.
(09-06-2011, 04:04 PM)SnowBeltChamp Wrote: Plays Corporate Avenger -FBI 2011 Rawr remix
" Rawr got a file on you... you think she doesn't but she god damn do"

DUDE! Agag

You beat my by like a second!

Great minds...
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
LOL Awesome...LIKE LIKE LIKE
[+] 1 user Likes SnowBeltChamp's post
I like these interviews, good reads. I like the idea of a dedicated subforum as well, these would just get lost in the twitter forum.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
Just get rid of the lockbox forum, it's not utilized to it's potential anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
I thought the Twitter forum was the trash.

There's a couple good threads in the twitter forum, but yeah, it's mostly just a waste of space.
Twitter forum should go, lockbox forum should stay. The lockbox forum is more or less the heads on KBC's fence, there to let people know what goes on here.
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

I think we should take this discussion to the suggestion forum before we ruin this thread.
(09-06-2011, 04:26 PM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: My ♥ thread is the best thing there. Along with RDH's thread.

Yes it is, but to be fair it doesnt have much competition.

:-*
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like BoneCrusher's post