Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Getting to know Peachfuzz
(09-05-2011, 11:39 PM)peachfuzz Wrote: Get that fishy smelling cunty whorefuck out of my thread.

To be such an intelligent person... how could you accuse her of smelling fishy!?
HAVE YOU MET HER!?
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
I can smell that stinkin' cooch through my computer screen. That wet bearded clam stench permeates all types of media.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
Q. If JDS were your brother would you acknowledge the relationship?
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

I wouldn't ever have a "relationship" with my brother. You ask the question as though it is just assumed.

You country people are strange folk.
Dont make me hunt you down and take your land.
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

That would all depend upon the amount of turquoise beads you carry.
Peachfuzz, I know your sig is from a movie, and I'm going to assume your avatar is too...

Why do you choose that set up?
(09-05-2011, 11:47 PM)peachfuzz Wrote: That would all depend upon the amount of turquoise beads you carry.

I have changed my av to pay tribute to your heritage.

[+] 3 users Like Bethchay's post
(09-05-2011, 11:43 PM)peachfuzz Wrote: I can smell that stinkin' cooch through my computer screen. That wet bearded clam stench permeates all types of media.

I just larfed and snarted and woke the gf...
(09-05-2011, 11:51 PM)JDS Wrote: Peachfuzz, I know your sig is from a movie, and I'm going to assume your avatar is too...

Why do you choose that set up?

Whenever I change my av/sig, I always like to go with a theme. My old av/sig combo was getting old (I think it was the Monster Squad combo with the "Wolfman's got nards!" caption at the bottom), and I had just watched "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" a couple of days before changing it.

The sig is from the "bunny scene" where the Knights of the Round table and King Arthur are trying to gain entrance into the Cave of Caerbannog where the Black Beast is located. To get into the cave, they have to defeat a creature so "cruel that no man has ever fought with it and lived!" The creature turns out to be a little white bunny that tears five.... no THREE knight's heads off.

The quote is from Arthur who is trying to formulate a plan after they pathetically lose the first round, and the ave is the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch that they use to "blow thy enemy into tiny bits, in thy mercy [of god]."

If you don't know this scene, you should probably blow yourself up with whatever explosives you have laying around the house after they've been blessed by a priest and therefore deemed "holy."
(09-05-2011, 11:52 PM)LizzyJae Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 11:47 PM)peachfuzz Wrote: That would all depend upon the amount of turquoise beads you carry.

I have changed my av to pay tribute to your heritage.

I nearly wet myself with laughter, lol.

The headband is perfection considering it incorporates the raver aspect. LOL ROFL LOL
[+] 1 user Likes peachfuzz's post
Do you think that sending out positive or negative thoughts or 'vibrations' can have an impact on our reality?

If you woke up tomorrow in a female body, would you have sex with a man just to see what its like for women?

What is your 'American Dream', or rather when will you feel like you have finally reached a place in your life where you have accomplished enough to look back and say "Fuck yeah."

What is one of your guiltiest pleasures?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(09-06-2011, 12:07 AM)LizzyJae Wrote: Do you think that sending out positive or negative thoughts or 'vibrations' can have an impact on our reality?

If you woke up tomorrow in a female body, would you have sex with a man just to see what its like for women?

What is your 'American Dream', or rather when will you feel like you have finally reached a place in your life where you have accomplished enough to look back and say "Fuck yeah."

Do you think that sending out positive or negative thoughts or 'vibrations' can have an impact on our reality?

I don't typically believe in metaphysical bullshit. I have to either experience something first hand, or have hard/concrete evidence of its existence before putting any sort of faith behind any subject. Most times, I pretty much have to be beaten over the head with it again and again until I finally start to think "hey, well... maybe there's some merit to this."

That being said, I do think that projecting positivity or negativity DOES have a great impact on how we experience reality. I put that in italics because everyone experiences reality differently, and even if I were me in a parallel universe that was exactly the same as our own, the reality for my two selves would be completely different from each other.

However, what we project out into our reality is received by those around us, and the people who we interact with on a daily basis, whether that be your mom, dad, brother, yourself, or even the drive-thru window clerk at Burger King serve as a mirror for that projection. That means that if we project positivity, the people who we interact with will reflect that positivity straight back, and the same goes for negativity.

I've thought about this question probably more than any straight man should, and there is no doubt in my mind that the first thing I would do after playing with my tits and vagina for a few hours... is find a dude to fuck. I was just thinking about this whole question again for about the three millionth time yesterday, and it always comes to the same conclusion.

I would be a total slutty whore if I were female.

My "American Dream" is moments like right now. I tend to think that my life is, and always has been, pretty lame until I tell some people some stories and they either start laughing uncontrollably, or say "damn, that's pretty fucking awesome." Those are the moments when I'm like "fuck yeah."

That goes back into the whole perception of reality thing though, I guess. I do often wonder how many people that have led truly amazing lives sit there and thing "wow, my life has been boring as fuck" until they bounce something off of another person, and that person echos back with a strong emotional response.

If you're asking the question of "what do you need to do in life in order to feel as though you're successful," then that answer is simple. When I die, I simply need to know that I was a good person and did my best to create the best possible environment for everyone around me, especially my child.

I am not materialistic whatsoever, and even though I have a few nice things, I could almost fit my entire life inside of my car and just go off to a new place. There are a bunch of threads on here that are like "post your apartment!," or "post your collection of <insert thing here>," and I can never participate because I simply don't really own much at all. Literally, the only big ticket things I have in my apartment are a computer, an xbox 360, a tv, a turntable set, a reclining chair, a couch, a dinner table, and a bed. Once again, Will can vouch for this because he's been to my place a number of times. I find absolutely no joy in material things. The only real pleasure I have in life is making the world, or at least a few minutes, better for people around me. I take no pride or enjoyment in making it better for myself.
(09-06-2011, 12:08 AM)That Guy Wrote: What is one of your guiltiest pleasures?

The answer to this question really depends upon how "far down the rabbit hole" you want to go. I'll keep it light and just give a surface answer though:

80's music. I. fucking. love. 80's. music. Pretty much everyone I know is like "how the fuck can you listen to that garbage bullshit cocksucking horrible sound?" But, fuck them... give me shit like Styx, Peter Gabriel, Flock of Seagulls, fucking... Depeche Mode over 95% of the music made in the last 20 years.
If we went all the way down the rabbit hole, would your guiltiest pleasure result in charges being filed in one or more states and possibly more than a few years of jail time?

Wit ya on the 80s music thing, dawg.

In other news, I never thought such a benign-looking feller'd be such a badass. This series is definitely one of the better things I've experienced in my short time here LOL
Peachfuzz, what's your honest opinion of me? Smile
(09-06-2011, 12:36 AM)LizzyJae Wrote: If we went all the way down the rabbit hole, would your guiltiest pleasure result in charges being filed in one or more states and possibly more than a few years of jail time?

Well, it isn't anything like pedophilia, because I've pretty much experienced that whole thing. It wasn't anything close to Yemenese 9 year old's standards, but there was definitely a decent gap in-between the youngest girl I've been with and my actual age at the time. Then again, there was also a decent gap between my age and the oldest female I've ever been with also.

However, the guiltiest pleasure I have COULD possibly result in quite a lot of jail time if anything were to ever go wrong during the act.

Since you're going to ask anyway, I'll just say it. I absolutely love the roughest types of sex. I've never been into physically beating a person, or being beaten, nothing like that, but I do love bloodplay, even though I've only ever done it one time.

I remember watching some HBO show like "Real Sex," or whatever it was when I was in my mid-teens, and they outlined this specific genre of fetish type sex. At first, I was completely turned off by the notion, but then I thought about it more over the next few weeks, and came to think that it was the epitome of trust and sensuality when you're able to share your blood with another person.

I don't want to get all Cage, and this is something I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned on this board before, but I was a cutter in my teens. Yeah, I would be rolling my eyes too, but without trying to sound hipster-esque, this is when the act of cutting was extremely fucking taboo, and I never even knew that it was a "thing" until soon before my 21st birthday. I'm 29 now, remember... I'm talking about the mid thorough late 90's. By the time I stopped when I was 20 (my last time ever doing it was in March of 2003), I had grown to enjoy the feeling of a blade invading my skin.

It took a while for the sexuality to rise with it though, but that girl I was talking about before with the kids, she was an absolute FREAK in bed, and I fucking miss the shit out of that because no girl will ever be better than her in that sense. She might be equaled, but she'll never be surpassed. She was into fuckin' EVERYTHING. Shit, I once fucked her in the ass in the bathroom in the morning while her kids were pounding on the door to get in and I was holding the door closed with my foot. With that girl, I had the chance to enact all of my darkest sexual fantasies at any point in time I wished, and she was always up for it. It started out lightly with stuff like high heels/stockings/corsets, into light bdsm, and on to decently hardcore bdsm with humiliation and torture combined.

Anyway, I passed the bloodplay idea along to her, and she admitted that she had been curious about it previously also. So, we decided to try it out.

It wasn't anything REALLY major like some people get into, but it was just enough, and it hardly counted as sex. We set plastic on the floor, armed ourselves with straight razors that we had sterilized, and began just making out lightly. Pretty soon she asked if she could cut me, I approved, and she did so on my arm. I did the same to her in the same spot, and we proceeded to kinda just feel what each other's blood felt like against us. There was no real penetration, and only a few cuts, but that was the most romantic and deep sexual experience I've ever had.

It isn't a fetish or anything. I don't need anything even close to that level of bdsm in order to have fun sexually, but it will probably always be in the back of my mind like "could I ever have that level of trust with another person again?"
(09-06-2011, 12:48 AM)JDS Wrote: Peachfuzz, what's your honest opinion of me? Smile

My honest opinion is that you're a cool dude, but you're also like a man-child. That sounds dickish, and it isn't meant to be, but I'm a brutally honest sort of person. You're fun to talk to and joke around with, and I think that you genuinely have a good heart and you obviously come from good stock, but you need to get a boot to your ass and have some sort of direction to your life. Whether that direction comes from going to college, or working 60 hours a week at an auto-stamping factory isn't for me to say, but it seems to me that you're desperately trying to cling to the 14 year old JD while suppressing the adult JD that is screaming to come out.
(09-06-2011, 01:06 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: Is there any kind of color that you highly dislike? I'm not too fond of yellow. It reminds me of piss.

My question is better than JDS'

SO IT'S A COMPETITION!?
[+] 1 user Likes JDS's post
(09-06-2011, 01:06 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: Is there any kind of color that you highly dislike? I'm not too fond of yellow. It reminds me of piss.

My question is better than JDS'

There is a certain shade of blue that I fucking hate, which is odd because I really like most every blue colors. It is the shade of blue that you only see during Christmas time when it is in strung up lights, or on crosses. It is a pretty deep hue, but it makes my eyes go cross and gives me a headache every single time I see it.
(09-06-2011, 01:11 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: I want to cut up someone now

That's exactly why you shouldn't do it. It isn't about "cutting someone up." It is 100% completely about sharing an extremely intimate moment with someone who you trust entirely.
Wow, I don't think I've ever trusted anyone to cut onions in the same room as me, let alone take a blade to my skin.

Again, very riveting story. Might bookmark this shit for posterity.
Lol, well... I'm glad that I can be bookmark fodder. LOL
Btw, the dark blue reindeer in the foreground is the shade of blue I'm talking about:

[Image: NanjingRd3.JPG]
(09-05-2011, 04:44 PM)Peezy Wrote: Nice. I enjoy these. Which reminds me, I need to lockbox Jae's.

Hey, you should lockbox all of these. Its sort of like the "about me" section on sfu, except a helluvalot more interesting due tohaving to answer questions.
It isn't really a royal blue though. It's sort of a royal blue, but metallic/electric. I'd say something like a light electrically metallic royal blue. LOL
Well thanks for participating Peachfuzz, glad you didn't no-sell the thread like a douchebag :D
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
(09-06-2011, 01:59 AM)That Guy Wrote: Well thanks for participating Peachfuzz, glad you didn't no-sell the thread like a douchebag :D

Only beef with you I got is that you didn't mention me in the, "say something positive thread"

FUCKU
Hey, who's up next, anyway?