Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Getting to know LizzyJae....
1.How did you originally find KBC (RED) and what kept you coming back?

2. You seem close with JDS any other siblings?

3. Growing up in the midwest it seems we all have a horror story or 2 care to share?

4. You seem to be pretty straight forward tell us what makes you shy/bashful

5. We all know about Nate Nate Nate care to take a few mins to share the courting process? Age met,where met,how long before you knew "he was the one"

6. You attend a KBC gathering during this time zombies over run the world...they surround the Gathering.. what 4 members would you save and why?

7. Your top listed item on your bucket list? 2012 is coming up is it time to check it off yet? What is it?

8. You had one of the greatest body transformations in recent history... what was it that made you start that journey? On those hard days what pushed you to keep going? Once new baby is born do you plan to restart?

9. Hottest dude on KBC ? LOL

Feel free to PASS on any questions you feel uncomfortable with.. also the fine members here can add questions as well... thanks for participating
[+] 2 users Like SnowBeltChamp's post
-waits patiently-
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes JDS's post
Can you walk 20 feet without breaking into a sweat?

Has anyone ever heard you utter the words 'I'm full'?

Can you sit in a chair without having your back/side fat ooze over the arm rests?

Just how strong is that chair you're sitting on?
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
this is only a tad weird.
[Image: tumblr_n9288f2JF11qg8i80o7_1280.png]
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Nerd
[+] 1 user Likes Fattastic's post
Frown SBC doesn't love me, won't make cowtzu thread
Make more threads, SBC. Let's get to know everyone awkwardly well.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
(08-29-2011, 09:24 PM)cowtzu Wrote: Frown SBC doesn't love me, won't make sparks thread

[Image: 0c6212ef60abd1e08f946e464ebc6ebd_hw15100607091722.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes sparks's post
Fuck those softball questions.

-KBC demands video of the birth of your newest child (not the one you forgot about 5 years ago or whatever). Will this be recorded or live in KBC Chat?
-What will Nate do for 6 weeks while you can't be touched?
-How much time will you spend here to keep up your reputation? Or will you turn into every other woman in RJ/SFU/KBC history that makes "guest appearances" out of the blue/for holiday specials?
-Can you give us a before and after breast size?
-Why are you the way that you are?
-Explain JD's sudden weight gain.
-Do women IRL like you?
-Your house is on fire. You can only save one person. Will it be Nate, your first daughter, or your new daughter?
-If Nate is NOT the father then who would be?
-What if this child turns out to be 'tarded?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
1. I started posting on the board back when it was still RJ back in 01'. I think I just did an internet search on ICP and found RJ.com and stumbled across the message board and thought 'OH THIS LOOKS COOL I BET THESE PEOPLE WILL BE NICE NEW FRIENDS.'. I come back because I feel like I am a socially awkward person and I feel physically uncomfortable around people, but I like to just talk to people, and the board is interesting and hilarious. I like being able to argue with people without having to worry about anyone getting offended in real life and causing shit. I like that I dont have to censor myself here.

2. I have 6 siblings total. All half siblings. All younger. Ages 21, 21, 17, 17, 15, and 11. 2 brothers and 4 sisters. I was only really raised with three of my siblings and im only really close to JD. Not sure why him over the others, we're about 6 years apart and he's a boy lol. Over the years we just grew to be more alike and have the same sense of humor. My other siblings are ok, we dont fight or talk a lot. They're just kind of there.

3. I dont know anything but growing up here so I dont know if its better or worse compared to other places. I grew up in towns without stop lights or real stores. Mostly boring. I think the most horrifying thing about living here is that its too fucking far of a drive to any place that are actually interesting. WHY U NO CLOSER BEACHES?!

4. Im uncomfortable with compliments on my looks or things i've done. Im not very good when meeting people for the first time, im always afraid to talk because im worried i'll say something stupid or awkward.

5. Courting process was pretty easy and quick. We met when I was 18 and he had just turned 21. His friends were driving around and giving his number out to girls, my friend prank called him, we went on a blind date.
Met in November, moved in together in December, engaged in February, married in September. I knew he was the one pretty quick. I told him so, but he was the one being cautious since he knew he was dealing with a total n00b LOL
Obviously he came to his senses.

6. Peezy so he could entertain us, Peachfuzz cause he's all smart and shit, Ceallach cause he's military, and Illy because we need someone to use as zombie bait if we get stuck and need to distract them.

7. Thats a really good question. I have no idea. I guess I'd just be happy seeing my family settled in our own home with a yard for the kids to play in and a swing set.

8. LOL! Lets not get all crazy now. I started because I gained a lot of weight when I worked at pizza hut on top of the weight I already had, I was tired of feeling uncomfortable, I hate fat girl clothes, I hated that out of all of our friends I was the biggest chick, and I wanted another kid and knew I had to try to get the weight off.
Oh yeah and um, for my health or something. pffft.
I kept going on the hard days because I was going to be damned before I let myself go through all the annoyance and pain for nothing. I was seeing progress and knew I could do it. Unfortunately I didnt get to my goal weight, but i'm hopeful I well be able to do so. Although at 200lbs im not that unhappy with how I look, Id probably feel best at around 180.
I do plan on heading back to the gym after the baby is born and old enough to go. I've never done cardo while having boobs full of milk though so I can only imagine what that experience will be like.

9. Jason Momoa.
Oh wait he doesnt post here.
FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

(08-29-2011, 09:19 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: Can you walk 20 feet without breaking into a sweat?

Has anyone ever heard you utter the words 'I'm full'?

Can you sit in a chair without having your back/side fat ooze over the arm rests?

Just how strong is that chair you're sitting on?

What is this Walking you speak of?

Never, i'm not a quitter.

Of course, I sit in chairs without arm rests.

I dunno I cant see it.
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

[+] 1 user Likes Bethchay's post
[Image: nf0avb.jpg]
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Chris, Although Liz probably won't have an accurate reason for the sudden weight gain, but I'll answer it for you buddy.

Basically, I went from where I was doing a good... 3-4 miles a day running, 2-3 hours of wrestling practice, working out, watching what I eat, etc etc

To.. graduating highschool, partying more than I did in highschool, and quit giving a fuck about myself. Smile
But now I'm starting to give a fuck about myself...
So be prepared to see the sexy JD that you know and love. Wink
-KBC demands video of the birth of your newest child (not the one you forgot about 5 years ago or whatever). Will this be recorded or live in KBC Chat?
Im not in the business of making horror movies so I think thats one thing we wont be having to relive on film.

-What will Nate do for 6 weeks while you can't be touched?
Hopefully masturbate. Or cry. Both maybe.

How much time will you spend here to keep up your reputation? Or will you turn into every other woman in RJ/SFU/KBC history that makes "guest appearances" out of the blue/for holiday specials?
I can breastfeed and type a the same time. I aint goin anywhere.

-Can you give us a before and after breast size?
Big. Bigger. Biggest (when full of milk)

Why are you the way that you are?
I think my mother drank and did drugs early in pregnancy with me because she didnt know she was pregnant for 3 months.

Explain JD's sudden weight gain.
He's pregnant too

-Do women IRL like you?
No woman really likes other women.
I've never had any of them say they dont like me. But I only have one female friend, the other women I know are Nates friends wives.

Your house is on fire. You can only save one person. Will it be Nate, your first daughter, or your new daughter?
Nates an adult so he's on his own, I trust him to be able to get himself out and hopefully he would grab our oldest child and I would take the baby (boy).
If you mean like, they're all unable to move and I can only reach one? My oldest kid. No offense to the new one thats not born yet, but I mean... my oldest is more of a person to me. As for Nate, he has life insurance.

If Nate is NOT the father then who would be?
Jason Momoa.

What if this child turns out to be 'tarded?
Then atleast my daughter will never hear "Why cant you be more like your sibling?"

[+] 2 users Like Bethchay's post
(08-29-2011, 10:06 PM)JDS Wrote: 2-3 hours of wrestling practice,

lets see some pictures of you in the singlet, lard lad

(08-29-2011, 10:08 PM)Sal Undy Wrote:

You'd want to see them wouldn't you champ? Wink

I don't have any pics Frown
back to front or front to back?
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Im going to go poop now.
(08-29-2011, 10:10 PM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: back to front or front to back?

AHH HAHAHA great timing

(08-29-2011, 10:10 PM)JDS Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 10:08 PM)Sal Undy Wrote:

You'd want to see them wouldn't you champ? Wink

I don't have any pics Frown

ohhhhhhh how convenient. fat liar, the only thing you ever wrestled was a turkey leg away from your metabolically challenged sister

Yeah right, as if he would even stand a chance against me.

How tall are you Liz?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
If your husband left you tomorrow, could I get hot preggo sex?
5'6"
(08-29-2011, 10:22 PM)cowtzu Wrote: If your husband left you tomorrow, could I get hot preggo sex?

I dont even want to have sex with my husband right now, strangers are a hell no.

Quote:What if this child turns out to be 'tarded?
Then atleast my daughter will never hear "Why cant you be more like your sibling?"

ROFL
I like this idea for a thread. Random board member interviews.

Yay for being first saved!

Heart my favorite text buddy.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Jae rocks, she definetly deserves her own thread!
Heart Jae
NEVER FORGET
[Image: ywW9xY.gif]
(08-29-2011, 10:23 PM)Peezy Wrote: I like this idea for a thread. Random board member interviews.

Yay for being first saved!

♥ my favorite text buddy.

I say we make a subforum for all of these.
I like the idea of SBC interviewing a bunch of the normal posters. LOL

It'd be like that one show... Actors Studio? Or some bullshit.
oddest craving this time aroud?

best vacation/trip you have been on?

Do you have a "trigger" that makes you instantly happy? maybe a song or a smell or even a color?

JD why the hell do you and your friends not have many pics from highschool on your facebook and myspaces?! All of you were in wrestling but not one goddamn pic from any of you.

lol myspace
(08-29-2011, 10:26 PM)SnowBeltChamp Wrote: oddest craving this time aroud?

best vacation/trip you have been on?

Do you have a "trigger" that makes you instantly happy? maybe a song or a smell or even a color?

I've been craving shrimp, crab, and lobster even though i've never had them before.

This last vacation we went on to Gatlinburg was pretty awesome.

Being told 'I love you' by my husband or daughter and the taste of chocolate lol