Official Raw is Nash v. Punk thread....
Will Cena Strike
Back?

After becoming No. 1 contender to Alberto Del Rio's WWE Title, John Cena was savagely attacked by The Mexican Aristocrat. How will Cena retaliate against his Night of Champions opponent? Tune in to Monday Night Raw tonight at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Conspiracy Victims
Unite!

The Miz & R-Truth seized control of Raw on Monday, proclaiming that they would no longer be overlooked by WWE’s conspirators. WWE.com examines this new alliance, and wonders whether other "conspiracy-afflicted" Superstars might join their cause.

Did Laurinaitis
Lie?

Did WWE EVP of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis lie to Triple H about Kevin Nash's car accident during Raw Monday night, or is he simply the victim of bad intel? Real-life "mentalists" weigh in.

WWE dot com really dosen't have shit on Raw tonight, a lot of Smackdown stuff.

Heres some news/rumors....

WWE promising a "shocking" CM Punk interview.....

Quote:WWE has released the cover of the October 2011 issue of WWE Magazine featuring a menacing looking CM Punk. The magazine appears to be going in a sensationalist direction as it advertises an "uncensored" and "shocking" interview with Punk which they were "told not to print," as well as his WWE contract "revealed." This direction is further emphasized with headlines reading "Insane Locker Room Rumors - Fights! Firings! Freakouts!" and "The Biggest Screw-up In Wrestling History!"

The Rock Speaks....

Quote:Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson went on Twitter over the weekend and spoke about his return to WWE, his feud with John Cena, appearing at Survivor Series in November and more. Here are some highlights of what The Rock said about:

His Return To WWE & His Feud With John Cena -

"A few years ago when Cena - inexplicably - started talking trash publicly, I knew then I could turn this into a...massive main event. One that could elevate the WWE to unprecedented heights. The timing had to be right though."

"Wrestlemania 27: for me and the fans - the time was right. The build to Wrestlemania 28 will be like nothing the world...has ever seen before. The match itself will be historic."

Why He's Not Interested In The WWE Championship -

"I didn't come back to the WWE to become champion again. I came back for these reasons: entertain the fans like no one else can. Elevate the WWE to new heights never seen before...Challenge and mentor some of the younger talent. Give the millions what they want which is to kick John Cena's f'n ass."

What He Meant When He Said He Would "Never Leave WWE Again" -

"I never meant to mislead or confuse the fans and I apologize if I did. The overall goal was to make...huge impact and elevate Wrestlemania. Shoot my movie commitments, then return again as soon as I wrap the film...and help elevate the WWE and the overall business of professional wrestling. Survivor Series, Mania etc."

McGillicutty lobbying to be able to use the Henning name....

Quote:Third generation WWE superstar Michael McGillicutty, grandson of Larry "The Axe" Hennig and "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, has been answering fan questions on Twitter over the past few days about why he does not wrestle as his real name, Joe Hennig.With such a prestigious family linage, it does seem somewhat baffling that he's been stuck with the ring name "Michael McGuillicutty."

Over the weekend, McGuillicutty re-tweeted a post from a fan that stated,

"Joe Hennig > Michael McGillicutty, RT if you agree, the Hennig name should still be remembered!"

He later followed up with the following messages - which seem to indicate that the former WWE tag champion might soon be returning to his roots and changing his ring name:

"For everyone tweeting about my name: The Hennig name will be remembered no matter what my name is."

"Just get ready to witness the next generation and see why we ARE the greatest wrestling family of all time!"

"@xxDuke4Everxx: Just remember to never forget where you came from and who you are Smile" NEVER

McGuillicutty also told fans to check out an unofficial fan site dedicated to him at Joe-Hennig.com.

Here's to hoping Raw is good. WWE dot com said NOTHING about Punk or Nash. Let's hope they are just trying to fool us....
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Thats because they know how terrible this Nash/Punk feud is LOL
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
Punk is getting shoved back down to the midcard now and SuperCena once again runs the main event scene
[Image: mk7s79.jpg]

I hate you all.....seriously
Let's just wait. Punk is not being shoved back down to midcard, at least not yet as far as I see it. They're bringing back Nash to fuck with CM Punk, who still does have a WWE title rematch. He just gets it AFTER Cena.

Now, if you ask me, fueding with Nash and the power behind the scenes is not midcard. I don't know exactly where this is headed, but I'm betting that it's gonna continue to involve Triple H, Stephanie, Jon Laurinitus, and Nash at the very least. It's entirely possible that Triple H will bust out with his evil grin like when Shawn Michaels was like "It was you" when he attacked him in summer of 2002 and we'll learn that it's been Triple H's plan all along to hold Punk down.

TO ME, that sounds like a great thing to do with Punk. Give him more ammo and excuse to just fire off and say all sorts of shit to get us interested, while having some legit moments. I mean come on, Kevin Nash? I know he ain't that great a wrestler but just to see him around is pretty surprising, and I have this feeling we're gonna see Triple H vs CM Punk at some point. Might end up leading to Vince being reinstated so Triple H can guilt-free fight CM Punk or something.
He's not Joe Henning because the WWE can't own your legal name. Simply as that.
I rape reddit.
Yeah the Cena/title picture is boring anyway. Much happier to see Punk in the feud-with-the-boss storyline.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

The funny thing is that after Cena/Del Rio and Orton/Mizark appeared to be set for NoC (like Christian has a chance tomorrow....), I went on StubHub to look into dumping my ticket but there are A LOT of tickets on sale (just checked again and it's 334) and barely for face value. Also, there's a lot of good seats still available

Buffalo gives no shits about this show. It'll be our last PPV for a long time

"joe henning" my ass. doesn't even half a quarter of the charisma of his daddy, fuck outta here to tna
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

And the brand split is now over.....

I just marked the fuck out at the nWo music

motherfucker looks like a giant 3rd grader with that striped shirt and jeans
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Nice @ them ending the brand split one week before I go to Raw
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Nash still needs to locate his Mic skills...

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Great match. Made Ziggler look like a million bucks, even in defeat.

Hopefully he becomes a main eventer one day.

So did they mention anything about what they are going to do with the WWE title and the World Heavyweight Title?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Nothin yet... Probably just two shows with two champs for now.
Maaaybe we will see it at Mania then.
Nash must have blew one of his quads out during his walk to the back
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Click.
Annnnnd I called it. Triple H vs Punk.

Shit just got real
i wonder what the deal is with nash...he looked like he had a bit of a limp when he came out to attack punk, but idk
[Image: Evanescence+Amy+Lee+2009.png]
(08-30-2011, 12:38 AM)funkymoses Wrote: i wonder what the deal is with nash...he looked like he had a bit of a limp when he came out to attack punk, but idk

(08-29-2011, 10:34 PM)Chris Wrote: Click.

Foley kind of hinted at being the GM tonight on Twitter.
[Image: PlFkFyO.jpg]
It would kind of suck if Nash is hurtin all of a sudden and can't wrestle, and that's why they did HHH instead...

But I wouldn't be surprised if Nash was just a tease in the first place. I doubt he's gonna really wrestle anytime soon. Dude is pretty banged up.
I like Nash, but that would be fucking hilarious if he somehow hurt himself last night and that was why.

Overall, pretty enjoyable show I thought. Orton/Ziggler was fuckin' money.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Quote:On Monday's RAW, we saw Kevin Nash challenge CM Punk to a match at Night of Champions, only to have the match changed to Triple H vs. CM Punk at the end of the show.

Company officials did plan for Nash to wrestle at Night of Champions, however those plans were scrapped after Nash's recent visit to Pittsburgh for his physicals. While details are still sketchy, something about what the doctors observed made WWE decide against having him work a full match, even with a seasoned performer like Punk, who could take the majority of the bumps.

It's expected that Kevin Nash will remain part of WWE storylines, perhaps as an enforcer/bodyguard for Triple H, but don't expect to see him working singles matches any time soon.

The decision for Triple H to wrestle at Night of Champions wasn't made until Monday afternoon.

Had Nash been medically cleared to wrestle at Night of Champions, the plan was for CM Punk to win their match.

Well gee.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

So does that mean Punk will beat Triple H?

I've been wondering that, before even reading that little article.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nash screws Punk over against Mr. H's.
I don't see HHH jobbing to Punk, and if he does, I damn sure don't see it being clean.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

See I agree, but at the same time with what they've been doing with Punk, it's tough to call.

I was thinking CM Punk would beat Nash because it'd make sense for him to. After all, if it had happened, I doubt we'd have seen Nash returning in a full time capacity. Probably just a match or two here or there, more of a presence than anything.

With Triple H, I dunno though. Same deal, right now he's not wrestling, he's a presence. And it's not like he needs to beat Punk at the moment. Punk's just talked shit to him and his wife...it makes absolute 100% sense that Triple H wants to fight him, but whether or not he'll win is the question.

Either way, I don't think the ending will be a clean finish. No matter who wins, it'll be designed so that the other doesn't lose any credibility by losing.

So I'm gonna bet on CM Punk for this one. Peezy can go with Triple H. Winner gets to be called a Wrestling God