The Official Raw has the best Champion of All Time Raw Thread
[Image: PahzP.jpg]

[Image: YNje9.gif]

The tears of internet smarks around the world.

HE IS ALBERTO DEL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but you already knew that.

[Image: H0iFA.gif]
[Image: Ay7P0.gif]
[Image: Sj49g.gif]

Also on Raw, there will be some sure fire slobber knocker confrontation between CM Punk and Kevin Nash. TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 9PM/ET! USA NETWORK!

[Image: w1c61.jpg]
[Image: rXv1m.gif]
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
Goddamn, you fired up the Trollmobile big time for this one.
[Image: 6s9Vk0c.png]
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

[Image: hGlJz.gif]

But seriously, not really a troll attempt. I love me some Del Rio lately. I used to hate the guy but I've grown to enjoy him. And come on, Kevin Nash + CM Punk? This could potentially be the most awesome feud in forever. Promo-wise. Wrestling wise? Probably not. But I'm excited.
I like Del Rio, but I was hoping for more CM Punk as champion for now. But Del Rio is good, and new, so let's go with that.

Kevin Nash and CM Punk should make sparks fly on the mic anyway.
The important part here is that the belt didn't go back to Cena. They went with another up and comer.
Wait I know how to counter the Chroll.

[Image: 33y6n7o.jpg]

Agag
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
You son of a bitch.
LOLLOLLOL
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Wow, that hurts MY feelings.

I think Punk is good enough right now in the ring to pull a good match out of Nash.
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

no one can get a good match out of nash. sad but true.
[Image: 21cyopi.jpg]
I disagree. Michaels and DDP both did it.
Jericho did as did Rey Mysterio (before he sucked of course)
(08-15-2011, 03:57 PM)Mikekind Wrote: I disagree. Michaels and DDP both did it.

years ago, and same to you will...years ago.
Yeah, as User Name said. It's been years since anyone got a good match out of Nash and it took people like HBK and Jericho to do it.

I have ZERO interest in seeing Nash in a match. With that said, I can totally get down with him on the mic every week.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

word, nash can rock the mic all he wants. he's got the charisma still.
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

I still to THIS DAY think the Jackknife is the best finisher ever.

And lol @ Del Rio: I wake up and think, what am I going to do today? Ahhh Ima beat Rey Mysterio.

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

Three words for that exchange, GOLD GOLD AND GOLD.

"I like waffle house!" Haha.
Cole was trying way too hard not to break kayfabe during the Ziggler/Lawler commentary
Nash was totally terrible on the mic tonight. If it wasn't for Punk, that segment would have been garbage. Jesus it was hard to watch Nash stumble through words and obviously have no response to half the shit Punk said.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

Yeah. Nash got frazzled by the "what!" chants I think. He was definitely off his game. Punk handed him his ass on the mic tonight.

Otherwise, pretty shit Raw.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Horrible Raw.

Del Rio needs a better script because he definitely isn't a shooter.
Once again, thank god I did not go to this.

Hey, remember a month or so ago when Raw was exciting?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Nash went from wrestling at 4am at the GOTJ to the main event at Summerslam the next night. thats awesome.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
cult of summer of punk is over.

enjoy cena vs del rio for the next few months
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Punk did nothing great on the mic last night. He could go on there and speak 2 minutes of straight gibberish and people would be like "that was revolutionary!". Wow he called Nash, Vinny Vegas #CmonMan
[Image: 2j46a6v.jpg]
if he would've somehow brought up scott halls history of fucking up, THEN it would have been all OHHHHHHHHHHH MAHH GUDNESS! worthy.

(08-16-2011, 05:48 AM)Stevie Drama Wrote: Punk did nothing great on the mic last night. He could go on there and speak 2 minutes of straight gibberish and people would be like "that was revolutionary!". Wow he called Nash, Vinny Vegas #CmonMan

Yeah, it was nothing revolutionary or anything, but it was still by far the best promo of the night by anyone in the company. Wasn't that it was newsworthy or anything, it's just further proof that he's the best thing going in the company, still.
THEN. NOW. FOREVER.

Considering StubHubbing my Night of Champions ticket at this point. I have very low expectations for the show so I might as well get my money back (and maybe a little extra)
[Image: mk7s79.jpg]

I hate you all.....seriously