Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Getting to know Cage..
So you are like a mystery to me... you seem to be an open guy... why don't you take a few moments to tell me about yourself... a timeline of all that Cage
Thriller
(08-09-2011, 12:39 PM)Drosev Wrote: Thriller

[Image: ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif]
This is gonna take forever... iCarly Marathon is on...
<\thread
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
this is a Cage intervention.

[Image: camsolo.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
I don't need a intervention. Also why would I watch a iCarly marathon when I have them all downloaded? Also I don't have any form of cable, not even 1-13.

Ask away and I will anwser if I feel like it.
In other words...

Come at me brah!
CAGE, WHY YOU SO FAT?
[Image: Lk9lyxH.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Foudy's post
We love you CAGE but you need to stop.
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Koolaid's post
Personally i love Cage, i think it kicks serious ass that he just does not care what anyone thinks. He likes what he likes and he is what he is regardless of other peoples opinions. Kepp on Cagin' Cage.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
Cage is an awesome part of this board, I just love to poke fun at him, just like George and Will.

I have real questions... mainly about the early years... I recently seen you post your dad was in the AF? Did you move around alot as a kid? Stable home life? Any siblings? I also rember you said you played football... did your spine thing just kinda pop out of the blue or was it due to injury? I think you said you were as heavy as 600lbs at one time? Did emotional pain add to the weight gain? How about past gfs still talk to any? I am not looking for a zing just trying to get to know you better..hell you can PM me the answers if you don't want them public
Relevent:

[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
Fuck, now I want some taco pizza rolls.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
this should be great
[Image: 4bb132d3b9f9S0q2MgADnZTMIquCovyU0uSSGP2U...457582.jpg]
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.

I have real questions... mainly about the early years... I recently seen you post your dad was in the AF?

Naw he was lieutenant in the Navy.

Did you move around alot as a kid?

Not really, was born in Hawaii then moved to Maryland where he retired.

Stable home life?

Not really. Stayed in MD till my parents seperated and we moved to IN and moved back to MD quick. Was in MD till the whole family moved to IN. Parents divorced around 4th grade and my dad moved back to MD. Parents got remarried after my 6th grade year and we moved back to MD. Stayed there until my parents divorced again and we moved back to IN mid way through 10th grade. Parents tried to get back together after my 11th grade year and we moved back to MD. And now I live in NC.

In total I went to 8 different school's in my life. So pretty much my education was fucked because nothing stayed the same and I was usually more qualified to the different schools I went to so school got rather boring. I was always considered the brightest in my class so I could pretty much skate by with the bare minimum. I ended up saying fuck school when my mom got cancer and took care of her.

Any siblings?

I have 2 brother and 1 half brother.

I also rember you said you played football... did your spine thing just kinda pop out of the blue or was it due to injury?

Yeah I played football since I was in 4th grade.

I think you said you were as heavy as 600lbs at one time? Did emotional pain add to the weight gain?

Yeah and naw. I have never been a emotional eater I just could eat what I wanted because I was always active. When I got hurt i quickly got less and less active and didnt change my diet. When I moved to NC I didnt know anyone at first and did nothing but sit on my ass add in the southern food I gained quicker.

Since making a bunch of friends here I do more. I have also gradually changed my diet and in the last 6 months I drastically changed it finally cutting out meat slowly and the dairy and eggs cold turkey. I have lost at least 60lbs in less than 6 months. I should be going to the Dr the end of this week for script refills so I will see if I have lost more

How about past gfs still talk to any?

Nope, never really close with any of them except for 1 and we have lost touch. Most of my relationship didnt last 3 months.

I am not looking for a zing just trying to get to know you better..hell you can PM me the answers if you don't want them public

Post pics from before the spine accident
[Image: agag_skull.png]
(08-09-2011, 06:48 PM)monacelli Wrote: Post pics from before the spine accident

I have maybe 2... Ill look for them.
[Image: 152150.jpg]

I think that is from 6th grade.
A+ Sir thanks for giving me a inside look into your life... do you stay in touch with your brothers still? Sorry to hear about your mom... that is a shit load of moving... where did you like it best?
Met the half brother like twice. The rest of us lived with our dad till I moved out. Talk to one to much and the other one not enough.
Fuck yeah Boy Scouts.

This is a great thread. For all the shit Cage gets around here, it's nice to learn about him as a person. A+ Keep it up.
[Image: tumblr_lq93d57GHi1qb87bqo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TacK's post
damn cage, I bet illy was never that skinny in his life.

1up for you.

[+] 2 users Like BoneCrusher's post
I wish I could find the picture of me from football. Think that but with 30-40 pounds give or take of muscle depending on the season.
*sits down in sweater vest, crosses legs, sips coffee*

so cage... in your own words. What is the meaning of life?
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
(08-09-2011, 09:39 PM)suIcIdecL0wN Wrote: *sits down in sweater vest, crosses legs, sips coffee*

so cage... in your own words. What is the meaning of life?

To be happy without it being at the costs of other.
snowbelt... you need to start doing a series of "gettin to know.." threads. Maybe one a week?
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
we should do it weekly for sure... plenty of interesting people around here.. but I donlt wanna be in charge... feel up to it?

another question for Cage any hidden talents maybe over looked?