jr said Punk's new shirt...
Is the hottest selling shirt in years last night on Twitter.

Pretty cool
Well he's the first guy who has gotten over in years...
I rape reddit.
OMG Punk is gonna be signing autographs at a Hot Topic in Hollywood 10 minutes away from me on the 12th.

I should go just to make fun of the nerds.
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

(08-06-2011, 02:43 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: OMG Punk is gonna be signing autographs at a Hot Topic in Hollywood 10 minutes away from me on the 12th.

I should go just to make fun of the nerds.

Not gonna pick up dumb chicks instead? Your call bro.
I rape reddit.
On the one hand, its gonna be on Hollywood boulevard, so theres gonna be plenty of fake, stuck up, bleached blond wannabe failed actress cunts running around.

On the other hand, I imagine all the chicks in line for Punks autograph will be underage and ugly.
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Go and get CM Punks autograph, faggot. Fuck the chicks
[Image: 33e566g.jpg]
[Image: wm1hzs.jpg]

Punk was a fucking dick when I met him which sucked because at the time he was THE FACE in ECW. But now id love to meet him again just cuz id know what to expect.
[Image: PackersCoach_FistPump.gif]
(08-06-2011, 06:51 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: On the one hand, its gonna be on Hollywood boulevard, so theres gonna be plenty of fake, stuck up, bleached blond wannabe failed actress cunts running around.

On the other hand, I imagine all the chicks in line for Punks autograph will be underage and ugly.

Negative thoughts = negative results.
I rape reddit.
Punk is generally a dick to everybody. He's said in lots of interviews that he doesn't like people coming up to him and shit out in public.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

(08-06-2011, 11:03 PM)chuckbull Wrote:
(08-06-2011, 06:51 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: On the one hand, its gonna be on Hollywood boulevard, so theres gonna be plenty of fake, stuck up, bleached blond wannabe failed actress cunts running around.

Negative thoughts = negative results.

Unless you're a millionaire kike, there is nothing positive in the city of Hollywood broseph

(08-06-2011, 11:42 PM)Peezy Wrote: Punk is generally a dick to everybody. He's said in lots of interviews that he doesn't like people coming up to him and shit out in public.

Yeah punk is a dick but that's why he is great.
I'd go, but when I got up to him, i'd say "I dont want a fuckin autograph, I just wanted to shake your hand and tell you you're the fuckin man. Hope this breaks up the monotony..."
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
Yeah, that's pretty much the same thing I'd do haha
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

(08-08-2011, 11:52 AM)Peezy Wrote: Yeah, that's pretty much the same thing I'd do haha

I would try to get him to sign a pic of Beth Phoenix's nipslip. If I were Zack T I would try to get him to autograph Regal's dickslip.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Wait, wait. There was a Beth Phoenix nip slip and I somehow missed it?
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

I was gonna order the shirt today but wound up dropping like 75 bucks at GNC.
[Image: PackersCoach_FistPump.gif]
You ain't gonna get in shape, shoulda bought 2 shirts instead

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(08-08-2011, 04:18 PM)Peanut Wrote: Wait, wait. There was a Beth Phoenix nip slip and I somehow missed it?

[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
(08-08-2011, 04:18 PM)Peanut Wrote: Wait, wait. There was a Regal dick slip and I somehow missed it?

(08-08-2011, 11:48 AM)myxmastrmike Wrote: I'd go, but when I got up to him, i'd say "I dont want a fuckin autograph, I just wanted to shake your hand and tell you you're the fuckin man. Hope this breaks up the monotony..."

But you know he'd want to and probably in a roundabout say 'what kind of fag spends a Friday in Hollywood waiting in line to get a man's signature'

There is no retort for that Blank

Tell him you taped that and are sending it to TMZ
[Image: Chaos.png]

Just think, theoretically, I could leap over the table and injure him with some kind of weapon just before his big match at SummerSlam. Blank

I could be a wrestling message board legend in the ranks of Vladimir the superfan Blank Blank Blank