Destination X
Could someone PM me a stream link for this?

I'm being told the product is drastically improving, but I'm not paying money until it's proven in my mind.
It'll be here:

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/72688/...ion-x.html

And if for some reason that one changes just check here:

http://www.soccertvlive.net/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
You are my favorite.
Success
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
u like joker sting brah?
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

This has the potential to be a great show since it's all X-Division matches instead of the usual group of egomaniacs who overtake all the shows.

I'd love to see the Low-Ki vs. Jack Evans vs. Austin Aries vs. some other guy for a TNA contract match. That will steal the show
[Image: mk7s79.jpg]

I hate you all.....seriously
Agreed. All good workers, no BS (hopefully), This has supercard written all over it.
I have a feeling that the Abyss vs. Kendrick X-Division title match will be filled with BS, ending the show with a bad taste in everybody's mouth

i thought i read in the spoilers a few weeks back that it was gonna be AJ vs Daniels vs Joe? what happened to that?
[Image: Evanescence+Amy+Lee+2009.png]
No, it's Joe vs. Kazarian kicking off the show then later AJ vs. Daniels

Shark boy gains anymore weight he'll have to change his name to Blue Whale Boy
Well that ultimate x was........ uneventful.
LOL Old People. What is this gonna be, a metamucil on a pole match?

Gonna wrestle like it's 1999.
Meh. Nothing they haven't ever done before.
Shark Boy was trending on Twitter, but it was mostly people tweeting shit like "Shark Boy? lol Taylor Lautner"
Ok, the Fatal 4-Way made the PPV worth the money.

And by money, I mean the free stream I am watching but for once I don't feel like I could be doing something better with my time than watching a TNA PPV, like clipping my toenails or tweezing my ass hairs.

I'm surprised that Low-Ki didn't win since TNA loves signing WWE castoffs. Oh well, they misused him long before WWE did

Nevermind. Went without saying.
I take back what I said earlier. This main event is BORING. I'm going to go shave my legs with a butter knife now.
They should have closed the show with abyss/kendrick, the last thing you should have seen is kendrick celebrating with the x division guys.
It looked like they were wrestling underwater. Slugs.

Horrible main event.
howd the lynn van dam match go?
Is this worth a download is the real question
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

(07-11-2011, 12:17 AM)deadshalldeadremain Wrote: howd the lynn van dam match go?

It was ok. But like I said, it looks like all of their earlier matches. Nothing new was brought to the table.

Worth a download yes. I would skip over the Opening Samoa Joe Match, the Douglas Williams with the guy that looks like Spanky match and the main event.

so far I have thoroughly regretted this download, but this low ki jack evans and other two guys match is pretty fresh

(07-11-2011, 03:17 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: so far I have thoroughly regretted this download, but this low ki jack evans and other two guys match is pretty fresh

[Image: Evanescence+Amy+Lee+2009.png]
god damn that 4 way was the freshest thing on tna in a long time, shame it'll be months before anything like that will be seen again

ohwell more joker sting on the way