Your Top 10 WRESTLERS of all time?
Use whatever criteria you want as long as it is from bell to bell (not promos, entrances, etc.). They don’t have to be in order, just doing this for kicks.

1. Okada
2. Bret Hart
3. Shawn Michaels
4. Kenny Omega
5. Ric Flair
6. Will Ospreay
7. Randy Savage
8. Zack Sabre Jr.
9. Kurt Angle
10. Daniel Bryan
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
1. Okada
2. Bret Hart
3. Ric Flair
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Kenta Kobashi
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi
7. Shawn Michaels
8. Will Ospreay
9. Jushin Liger
10. Atsushi Onita
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
in ring work and character only? off the top of my head:

Rey Msyterio Jr
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Jake the Snake
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Vader
Samoa Joe
Cesaro
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tim's post
This is too difficult for me if we're only counting bell-to-bell. For instance, CM Punk is one of my top 3 favorites ever but if you subtract promos and character and gimmicks and whatnot and only consider his ring work, then not so much. I have to factor in the whole package.

In no particular order:

Shawn Michaels
Ric Flair
CM Punk
Kenny Omega
Chris Jericho
Kazuchika Okada
Bret Hart
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
(06-23-2019, 12:30 PM)Peezy Wrote: This is too difficult for me if we're only counting bell-to-bell. For instance, CM Punk is one of my top 3 favorites ever but if you subtract promos and character and gimmicks and whatnot and only consider his ring work, then not so much. I have to factor in the whole package.

In no particular order:

Shawn Michaels
Ric Flair
CM Punk
Kenny Omega
Chris Jericho
Kazuchika Okada
Bret Hart
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Steven Richards

Fixed

Shawn Michaels
Edge
Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit
Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan
Brock Lesnar
John Cena
Adam Cole
Eddie Guerrero
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
like Peezy, i will not be using the bell-to-bell criteria. here's my list, top three are in order, the rest is fluid:

Randy Savage
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Ultimo Dragon
Jushin Liger
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Owen Hart
Kanyon
Stevie Richards (legit)

people on the cusp:
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
[Image: 24H1eOe.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes twiztor's post
Punk
Jericho
Eddy
Taker
HBK
Hart
Macho Man
Hardys
Austin
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Opitiplex's post
Fuck I gotta figure out how to get Austin on my list. Just like everybody else during that era, I tuned in because of how awesome Austin was

Older generation:

Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit
Ricky Steamboat
Randy Savage
Jushin Liger
Ric Flair
Kurt Angle

Newer gen:

Kenny Omega
Kazuchika Okada
Johnny Gargano
Adam Cole
Kevin Owens
Will Ospreay
Finn Balor
Zack Sabre Jr
Aleister Black
Tetsuya Naito

Honorable mentions (both gens):

Great Muta
Vader
Tajiri
Pentagon Jr
AJ Styles
CM Punk
Bruiser Brody
Lance Storm
Dynamite Kid
Dean Malenko
Raven
Jake Roberts
Kenta Kobashi
Great Sausuke
Petey Williams
Edge
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
angle
austin
rock
hogan
mr. perfect (non wcw)
macho man
rvd
bubba ray dudley
mike awesome
cactus jack/mankind
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
I love these all and yes they are absolutely difficult to put together. This makes me not want to watch Stomping Grounds (not even sure I will) and just spend the rest of the night browsing through the Network looking for some of my favorite matches. Next list idea should be top 10 favorite matches of all-time.
ROMAN REIGNS
JOHN CENA
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 4 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
Yea I almost put Austin on mine, and maybe I should have. I was trying to focus on pure in-ring work and in that section, Austin wasn't always the greatest, but at the same time he had plenty of classic matches so he certainly held his own. Especially once 2001 hit, he was on FIRE. But even what I saw before that, he was pretty fun to watch.
Shawn Michaels
Randy Savage
CM Punk
Kenny Omega
Okada
Eddie Guerrero
Ric Flair
Daniel Bryan
Jericho
Brock Lesnar
[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
Styles
Joe
Rvd
Sabu
Hayabusa
Austin
Bret
Sting
Jake the Snake
Jerry Lynn

We ought to do a thread on "favorite 2-3 year run" or something to that effect. There are a lot of guys that had tremendous stretches that I feel were better for my tastes than anything some of the guys I mentioned above but it just wasn't sustained over a career. I'll give a few examples though

Shane Douglas 96-99 in ecw puts on a heel clinic and was arguably the best heel in the business. His work with the Pitbulls was the heat he generated against them was absolutely unreal. Great on the mic, above average-great in ring, and just understood Bad Guy 101

Taz 96-99 in ecw was the baddest man on the planet, forget mike Tyson. As a viewer you believed this was the biggest ass kicker in the world and you expected him to mow through people. Back before the "going through the ring" spot got so overused, Taz and Bigelow going through the ring was mind blowing

Raven in ecw was some of the best storytelling ever. Whether it was with Dreamer or Sandman or even Stevie Richards, raven brought the violence and the emotion out in every match.

Teddy Hart 2004-2005 was absolutely bonkers. Great matches and wild backstage stuff of legend. He was a real loose cannon during this time with nearly everyone everywhere he went wanting to beat his ass. Stops in Roh, tna, and czw resulted in tons of heat everywhere and fans couldn't tell what was real and what was part of the show.
[+] 1 user Likes sanderz1's post
Raven was Heyman's greatest character creation and he's actually a very smart guy if you ever listen to his podcasts or interviews he has done.