Keyboard Cowboys
WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Keyboard Cowboys (http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: The Chosen Ones (http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread (/thread-26835.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - DangPlex - 04-05-2018

Waiting on the retro posters for WM. They’re awesome.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Lil Creep - 04-05-2018

I think Ciampa and Gargano might steal the weekend.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Peezy - 04-05-2018

Yeah if it wasn't for the once-in-a-lifetime chance to see some of these NJPW guys, I wouldn't be going to the ROH show because NXT looks like it's gonna be fucking awesome that night. But I'll surely get to see all those NXT guys plenty in the future. Probably never get a good chance to see the NJPW people again

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - tehgiftofgab - 04-05-2018

Finally fucking landed about to go to the riddle show hopefully catch main event

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Chris - 04-06-2018

Today's highlights:

-WALTER vs. Filthy Tom @Bloodsport
-Minoru Suzuki vs. Matt Riddle @Bloodsport
-Hanging with Nora for the first time in 14 years
-Watching Will Ospreay walk into a children's bookfair thinking it was the wrestling venue and being confused as fuck.
-Having one of the best seats for Wrestlecon
-Seeing Jerry fucKING Lawler shoot a fireball at a man's dick
-Yet another amazing match with Flamita and Bandido (when they face the Young Bucks some day it will be absolutely insane).
- The weirdest surprise tag combinations of Juice Robinson, Sami Callihan, and Tanahashi vs. David Starr, Brian Cage, and Suzuki!
-Meeting all kinds of great people through out the day.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Brulos - 04-06-2018

Today’s highlights:

REPPIN DA HATCHET

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Peezy - 04-06-2018

I'm on the road. Should be arriving in NOLA in about 4 hours

My flight from Dallas to nawlins is delayed, Goonie Dan should come pick me up

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Foolish Madman - 04-06-2018

About 2 hours away from NOLA. Whoop x2.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Tim - 04-06-2018

Did the bourbon street thing last night, some more walking around and brunch today. Back at the Bnb drinking my huge ass beer, relaxing for a bit before Peezy and his wife arrive.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Lil Creep - 04-06-2018

Did want to make a new topoc so heres my idea for the Mainevent picture starting at WM...

Roman is in no way horrible but its the booking of him thats horrible. Imagine if they would have been pig headed when The Rock was getting "Die Rocky Die" chants and stayed on the original path? He would have been main event but he would have never became the Rock. Even if they had turned him heel a few years later it wouldnt have been the orhanic thing ot became. Im afraid theyre about to lose that window with Reigns.

Why not have him lose and just have him go on a rampage with a chair. Then next RAW PPV he wins thanks to help from the Authority. Then maybe you could lead up to a possible D Bryan vs Reigns WM match. You set up the D Bryan side with Shane double crossing him in the WM match and then making his life a living hell on SD. You could then either have him get moved to RAW somehow or have him winning next years RR and then giving Shane the middle finger and challenging the Raw champ who is Reigns.

You have history with The RAW authority there and can add in how Reigns only reached the heights he did because Bryan was unfairly kept retired.

All this leads into a WM 35 match that wraps up storylines and backstage drama that been going on for years...

ThIS whole tIme this is happening another arch in WWE is this new group coming together under The Ministry name. Maybe Taker is part of it from the begining or maybe hes feigning not having a clue. Maybe the Taker/Cena WM doesnt actually happen. Instead theres a confrontation or even Undertaker has someone like Bray Wyatt or Aleistar Black take his place.

It all leads to a head at WM35 with either Aleistar Black or Bray Wyatt taking the "Undertaker" spot. In a match against Cena and Taker being put into more of a managerial role.

From there you could go a few different ways with the new Ministry being the future bad guys for the next year or maybe a few years.

Just a idea I came up replying to a Wrestletalk video.

Taker as a manager, boy you done pilled yourself retarded.

Tim, you guys want to have a calzone sometime this weekend?!

I love calzones. Unless that's slang for your wiener, in which case, I still love calzones.

(04-06-2018, 03:11 PM)Tim Wrote: I love calzones. Unless that's slang for your wiener, in which case, I still love calzones.

When my delayed ass flight gets there I’ll poop and shower and maybe hit you guys up.

I'll be free from 7pm to 1030 of anyone wants to grab dinner or drinks. Everyone is buzzing about Joey Janela's Spring Break of anyone wants to join!

(04-06-2018, 03:57 PM)Chris Wrote: I'll be free from 7pm to 1030 of anyone wants to grab dinner or drinks. Everyone is buzzing about Joey Janela's Spring Break of anyone wants to join!

What is it?!? I’m down for whatever I just need to take a massive SHIT

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Obsidian - 04-06-2018

We both need to get over our fear of shitting on the airplane fam!

(04-06-2018, 04:45 PM)Obsidian Wrote: We both need to get over our fear of shitting on the airplane fam!

Mine is public restrooms in general, so many gross ass ppl use them!! FUCCC

I hated public restrooms for most of my life but now I LOVE them! Actually I think I got over my general discomfort or at least refusal to use them when I worked at HP and learned I could easily kill time in there and not be bothered. It wasn't a "public" restrooms but they had hundreds of employees so it was close enough. Some of my earliest posts from KBC were done from some of their very shitters!

Also, Joey Janela's Spring Break was said by a lot of people to be the most fun show last year. Ridiculous matches, party atmosphere, etc.

Anyone who's here, keep an eye out for Suzuki and alert me asap

Drunk on Burbon

The street and liquor

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Mudkips - 04-06-2018

Frown

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - tehgiftofgab - 04-06-2018

Quick update: caught last two matches of bloodsport. I went straight from airport to the show, I paid 40 damn dollars I was gonna see somethin. Honestly, cool concept but needs A LOT of work.. maybe it’s because I watch mma regularly as well it just came off too lame for lack of a better term.. even riddle vs suzuki.. Chris said it was a highlight..it was if you had to pick something but even that match was meh to me

An evening with Heyman was amazing... unfiltered no topic off subject 2 hour q and a.. jr introduced him and stayed on stage for like 15-20 min and then rvd came on stage for like 40-45 min, bunch of cool things were said and done, couple stand outs were talking about how the original plan in 2002 was for him to be Chris Benoit’s manager starting at WM18 and also goes into detail about the mass transit incident (“paulie, when I saw meat, I stuck it”).. owned a few hecklers/smart marks etc

Today saw the crash and that shit was amazing, been drinking on bourbon. just stopping back at the air bnb to smoke and head back out.

Chris I missed you yesterday man! I pretty much had to leave right after bloodsport cause my peoples were waiting for me

Also I know it’s already obvious but Heyman pretty much made it more obvious Lesnar is definitely losing, even said “make sure you boo the fuck out of Roman reigns for me on raw”

Where you at? We're still wandering bourbon, at cafe beiget now

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Brulos - 04-07-2018

I’m in my hotel drinking soda and watching tv

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Peezy - 04-07-2018

We just got back to the Airbnb. I dropped my chicken. It's been an awesome night. Bourbon is fun as shit. I'm laying in bed. The world is spinning.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - DangPlex - 04-07-2018

Bought a 1month sub to HonorClub. However, only 1 login at a time. Lame. So, that’s what I’ll be watching. Hopefully I can cast it to my tv.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Chris - 04-07-2018

No worries gab. It's been a busy fucking time. Day 2 notes:

-RevPro was really meh. Ishii won the RPW World title. The only match that stuck out to me was Suzuki vs. Jeff Cobb.
-Met up with Brulos at a fancy bar for old white women. Here is an exact quote from the table next to me (right before Bru arrived): "I read somewhere that lions have a sense of self. That's what Homer said makes us human!"
-Got to break kayfabe and discuss life with some Mexican guy named "Carlos." Had a great time chatting with him!
-Awkwardly walked through Bourbon Street. It was a sight to behold. Too loud for my taste as I have trouble hearing at times but I definitely want to go back and drink/party more!
- My hand grenade drink hit me out of nowhere like an RKO. It was super strong at the bottom. I went from nothing to drunk in seconds.
-Joey Janela's Spring Break started out pretty wild. But the match of the day? WALTER vs. Fucking Pierre Carl Ouellet AKA Jean-Pierre Lafitte AKA the OTHER Quebecer. That's right. He and WALTER put on one of the most brutal matches I have witnessed. PCO's chest was black- fucking African American - from all of WALTER'S chops. It was so painful looking. And the old buff fucker was busting out flips, doing table spots, floor bumps, etc. It was madness!
-They did a Royal Rumble (called a "Clusterfuck") which saw all kinds of wacky surprises and comedy. It was entertaining but it went on far too long. Like an hour. Eventually it was won by - I shit you not - The Invisible Man.
-I skipped the main event. I tried to beat the Uber surge but they were getting up to $140. Eventually I just found a cab for ~$30.

Gotta try to sleep a few hours. I'm heading to Progress in 7 hours then ROH/Festival of Honor after that.