Keyboard Cowboys
WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Keyboard Cowboys (http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Fifty Shades of Booking (http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread (/thread-26835.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Chris - 04-02-2018

(04-02-2018, 05:44 PM)Brulos Wrote: I’m down for the cemetery tour, imma go and you guys can meet me rite if not we’ll find some hookers n fucc em

Saturday or Monday?

And what would be your backup option?

(04-02-2018, 05:02 PM)Chris Wrote: Trying to coordinate something but haven't been able to get it together. Here are the options for a group meetup:

FRIDAY:

OPTION #1
Joey Janela's Spring Break
11:55pm@Pontchartrain Joey Janela's Spring Break II: Joey Janela vs The Great Sasuke, David Starr vs Mike Quackenbush, WALTER vs Pierre Carl Oulette, Penta vs Nick Gage, Matt Riddle vs James Ellsworth, Eli Everfly, Chris Dickinson, Session Moth, Wheeler YUTA, Teddy Hart, Tony Deppen, Gringo Loco

SATURDAY:

OPTION #2
City of the Dead Cemetery Tour 9am
Immerse yourself in legend and mysticism on this 2‐hour voodoo walking tour through New Orleans. Admire culturally infused architecture as you pass through the French Quarter en route to St Louis Cemetery No 1. There, meander through a maze of haunting yet impressive mausoleums including that of Marie Laveau, the city’s most revered voodoo priestess. Learn of her contribution to New Orleans’ rich – and continued – voodoo tradition.
https://www.viator.com/tours/New-Orleans/New-Orleans-City-of-the-Dead-No-1-Cemetery-Tour/d675-5889COMBO?pub=vcps

OPTION #3
House of Hardcore
After ROH show@SugarMill: Kevin Kross vs Willie Mack, Alex Reynolds vs Swoggle, Sami Callihan, Rock N Roll Express & ??? vs The Squad, Carlito, Luchasaurus, Super Crazy, Tommy Dreamer & Billy Gunn vs Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr, Joey Mercury, Brian Cage vs Austin Aries

SUNDAY:

OPTION #4
Brunchamania
This is not an actual event. I couldn't find a good option for an event that didn't interfere with WM34. The best I came up with is a group brunch somewhere but I haven't found a place for that type of thing that looks good for groups.

OPTION #5
WWN Wrestlemania Wrapup Party/Kaiju Big Battel
11:55pm@Pontchartrain: Munenori Sawa, Dusto Bunny vs Gambling Bug, Unicorn Party vs #13

MONDAY

OPTION #6
Brunch is War
(Just like Sunday, I haven't researched or found a location yet)

OPTION #7
City of the Dead Cemetery Tour (morning or afternoon)
Immerse yourself in legend and mysticism on this 2‐hour voodoo walking tour through New Orleans. Admire culturally infused architecture as you pass through the French Quarter en route to St Louis Cemetery No 1. There, meander through a maze of haunting yet impressive mausoleums including that of Marie Laveau, the city’s most revered voodoo priestess. Learn of her contribution to New Orleans’ rich – and continued – voodoo tradition.
https://www.viator.com/tours/New-Orleans/New-Orleans-City-of-the-Dead-No-1-Cemetery-Tour/d675-5889COMBO?pub=vcps

OPTION #8
Three Hour City Tour of New Orleans
Although not your typical tour of New Orleans, this 3-hour expedition through the Big Easy takes in some of the major points of interest, including the French Quarter, Treme, the Esplanade, the Garden District and the Metairie Cemetery. Relax in air-conditioned minibus comfort, and listen as a guide leads you through one of America's most historic cities.
https://www.viator.com/tours/New-Orleans/Three-Hour-City-Tour-of-New-Orleans/d675-8013P1?subPageType=important-info

So there you go. Eight options. Whichever one seems to show the most interest is what we'll go with. Regardless of the choice, I will cover the cost of the event as a gift to the group (only for people I know so don't be bringing your neighbors kids!). Just post your favorite option and then post a back up 2nd favorite.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Tim - 04-02-2018

Today has been kind of a shit day, but looking at that list real quick, a Monday afternoon cemetery tour would be cool. Wind down after Mania, and get excited again for RAW.

Also, food in New Orleans is always good, so a brunch would work also.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Ceallach - 04-02-2018

Damn those tourneys sound kinda cool

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Peezy - 04-02-2018

EDIT wrong thread

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Peezy - 04-02-2018

The 2 battle royals and the cruiserweight finals have been confirmed for the pre-show.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - tehgiftofgab - 04-02-2018

Are u sure you’re in the right thread Peez? Are these battle royals gonna be in njpw??

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Chris - 04-03-2018

Can't sleep so here are the top 10 matches I'm looking forward to this week:

Wrestlecon Supershow:
-Jeff Cobb vs. Ishii
-Penta El Zero M vs Joey Janela
-Omega & Kota Ibushi vs Chuck Taylor and Trent

RevPro "Live in New Orleans"
-Jeff Cobb vs Minoru Suzuki

Progress Chapter 67 Bourbon Is Also A Biscuit
-WALTER vs Zack Sabre Jr

ROH Supercard of Honor
-Kenny Omega vs Cody
-The Young Bucks & Flip Gordon vs Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky (ladder match)
-Tomohiro Ishii vs Punishment Martinez

Wrestlemania
-AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
-Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - DangPlex - 04-03-2018

Here’s how I’d fantasy book Lesnar vs Reigns:

During the match, Lesnar “breaks” Reigns leg. Paul Heyman and Brock are smiling and celebrating.

Angle comes out and says “Since this is likely my last night as GM, you have another match Brock.”

Gallows and Anderson come on behind Lesnar. Boot of doom, magic killer, while Balor’s music is playing and he’s walking down the ramp.

Goes for the finisher, Balor wins.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Tim - 04-03-2018

Replace Balor with Hogan, and baby we've got a Wrestlemania Moment.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - tehgiftofgab - 04-03-2018

Let’s all be grateful dangish doesn’t write for the wwe

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - hedgehogg96 - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 10:06 AM)DangPlex Wrote: Here’s how I’d fantasy book Lesnar vs Reigns:

During the match, Lesnar “breaks” Reigns leg. Paul Heyman and Brock are smiling and celebrating.

Angle comes out and says “Since this is likely my last night as GM, you have another match Brock.”

Gallows and Anderson come on behind Lesnar. Boot of doom, magic killer, while Balor’s music is playing and he’s walking down the ramp.

Goes for the finisher, Balor wins.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Ceallach - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 10:41 AM)tehgiftofgab Wrote: Let’s all be grateful dangish doesn’t write for the wwe

Yeah. Whenever Balor goes after the belt again, it needs to be built up. That is a ready made program, getting the belt he didn't lose back.

Ospreay has confirmed in the Progress FB group that he's ready to go.

...also that he's not trying that shit again.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Chris - 04-04-2018

On my flight from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles now. Then it'll be a 3 hour layover then a 4 hour flight to NOLA!

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - tehgiftofgab - 04-04-2018

Leaving at 730am , layover in Dallas and in NOLA by 120pm!

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Tim - 04-04-2018

Got my bags all packed, dropping the dog at a sitter in an hour. Leaving first thing tomorrow morning, and will be in New Orleans around 3.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Peezy - 04-04-2018

Wife and I will be arriving Friday afternoon.

Alright so it's looking like Peezy +1, Tim +1, and myself for the Cemetery Tour on Monday. tehgiftofgab was a maybe, haven't heard back from Foolish Madman, Randall is leaving Sunday and Nora is leaving Saturday.

I will probably do the Sunday brunch thing anyway with whoever wants to join, can. What areas are each of you staying in? I'm narrowing it down but wanted to pick something a bit central.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Tim - 04-04-2018

Right in the center of the central business district

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Opitiplex - 04-04-2018

Hold on....

Someone is coming to WM weekend and leaving on Saturday?

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Fro - 04-04-2018

So gay. Where TF were all u fgts in 2014??

Now that I realize I'd be leaving tomorrow morning I'm really salty. Even tho it really is for the best, it still fucking sucks cuz da NO is awesome.

And I just now realized I met Peezy & Awesome-0 on that trip......so they were in Memphis I guess.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Peezy - 04-04-2018

Yup, you passed through that night. You bought weed from some dude in the elevator at the hotel haha

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Fro - 04-04-2018

Fucc'n dirt weed too!! I knew that was the risk tho, no bigs.

I do member trying to be slick like I didn't just overpay for a bunch of seeds hidden in a pile of shake.

Fun fact: That BS made it back to Michigan with me, which is kinda unbelievable considering we hit New Orleans, Jackson Mississippi & St Louis after M-town. Finally broke it open a few weeks after I got home cuz I was too lazy to properly re-up. Fun trip!!

Peezy said he was bringing some of Memphis' finest for Brulos. What an upstanding person!

Speaking of, RVD was on my flight.

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Chris - 04-05-2018

Holy fucking upgrade! Low Ki had to pull out (which is fine because I just don't care for the guy). But I'm happy with this change and will be there front row tomorrow to watch it unfold (and get the fuck out of the way).

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - tehgiftofgab - 04-05-2018

Weeee! I’m *inebriated waiting for my first flight and now I’m gonna see suzuki too!

Edit: And cause I follow her on IG I now know Emma is gonna be at ROH supercard, score bros!

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - tehgiftofgab - 04-05-2018

Second flight was delayed :/ gonna be an hour or so late to the riddle show darn

RE: WrestleMania 34 Travel Thread - Peezy - 04-05-2018